Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
And she probably gets a cleaning lady twice a week so her drunken messes are cleaned up. Then takes photos after.
She can afford a cleaning lady who also steams her rug regularly? Where I live, a house cleaner costs $700-1000 USD to clean a place my size once, so maybe Alice's place would cost $400-500ish. Are cleaners that cheap in the US? I never had one in America, so I dunno.

She has a cat. Cats can be gross as fuck with hairballs and whatnot. Plus, I'm sure Alice ashes and barfs on that rug. Rate TMI, but I have cats and a dog and the one rug I have is always a mess (I clean weekly), and it's not even white.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
She can afford a cleaning lady who also steams her rug regularly? Where I live, a house cleaner costs $700-1000 USD to clean a place my size once, so maybe Alice's place would cost $400-500ish. Are cleaners that cheap in the US? I never had one in America, so I dunno.

She has a cat. Cats can be gross as fuck with hairballs and whatnot. Plus, I'm sure Alice ashes and barfs on that rug. Rate TMI, but I have cats and a dog and the one rug I have is always a mess (I clean weekly), and it's not even white.
Cleaners are extremely cheap in NYC.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any landlord on earth that still allows smoking indoors, especially in a moderately nice-ish building? She definitely doesn't always take it outside. Her apartment must reek of cigarettes, cat piss, and a thousand spilled White Claws.

Meanwhile, Alice is doing the thing where she posts at her really good friends who she can't post pictures of or tag but they totally exist. This one who dragged her into a "hen do" (she is VERY British now, guys).
View attachment 1122291
Edit: Alice predictably deleted the posts when she woke up.
Every building has its own rules about smoking in NYC, it varies. She might live in a building that allows it, plenty of older ones do.

I always figured the inordinate amount of candles was to cover up the stale smoke smell.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a one bedroom apartment, it's less than $200 (including tip) to have it deep cleaned once - and that rate will go down if you are a regular customer, because there's less for them to do the more often they come.

If she's got someone biweekly, it's probably around $80 each visit, for an hour of cleaning.

John Andrews Stan

Antichrist, scoffer
kiwifarms.net
For a one bedroom apartment, it's less than $200 (including tip) to have it deep cleaned once - and that rate will go down if you are a regular customer, because there's less for them to do the more often they come.

If she's got someone biweekly, it's probably around $80 each visit, for an hour of cleaning.
You can get cleaners for $20-25/hour plus tip in NYC. Even deep cleaning a small place wouldn’t take more than a few hours. Alice has always talked a lot about how much of a clean freak she is, but it smells like overcompensating to me. Also she claims to own that place so she might be violating the building/co-op smoking policies but not a lease.