Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
And she probably gets a cleaning lady twice a week so her drunken messes are cleaned up. Then takes photos after.
She can afford a cleaning lady who also steams her rug regularly? Where I live, a house cleaner costs $700-1000 USD to clean a place my size once, so maybe Alice's place would cost $400-500ish. Are cleaners that cheap in the US? I never had one in America, so I dunno.

She has a cat. Cats can be gross as fuck with hairballs and whatnot. Plus, I'm sure Alice ashes and barfs on that rug. Rate TMI, but I have cats and a dog and the one rug I have is always a mess (I clean weekly), and it's not even white.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
She can afford a cleaning lady who also steams her rug regularly? Where I live, a house cleaner costs $700-1000 USD to clean a place my size once, so maybe Alice's place would cost $400-500ish. Are cleaners that cheap in the US? I never had one in America, so I dunno.

She has a cat. Cats can be gross as fuck with hairballs and whatnot. Plus, I'm sure Alice ashes and barfs on that rug. Rate TMI, but I have cats and a dog and the one rug I have is always a mess (I clean weekly), and it's not even white.
Cleaners are extremely cheap in NYC.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any landlord on earth that still allows smoking indoors, especially in a moderately nice-ish building? She definitely doesn't always take it outside. Her apartment must reek of cigarettes, cat piss, and a thousand spilled White Claws.

Meanwhile, Alice is doing the thing where she posts at her really good friends who she can't post pictures of or tag but they totally exist. This one who dragged her into a "hen do" (she is VERY British now, guys).
View attachment 1122291
Edit: Alice predictably deleted the posts when she woke up.
Every building has its own rules about smoking in NYC, it varies. She might live in a building that allows it, plenty of older ones do.

I always figured the inordinate amount of candles was to cover up the stale smoke smell.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a one bedroom apartment, it's less than $200 (including tip) to have it deep cleaned once - and that rate will go down if you are a regular customer, because there's less for them to do the more often they come.

If she's got someone biweekly, it's probably around $80 each visit, for an hour of cleaning.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
For a one bedroom apartment, it's less than $200 (including tip) to have it deep cleaned once - and that rate will go down if you are a regular customer, because there's less for them to do the more often they come.

If she's got someone biweekly, it's probably around $80 each visit, for an hour of cleaning.
You can get cleaners for $20-25/hour plus tip in NYC. Even deep cleaning a small place wouldn’t take more than a few hours. Alice has always talked a lot about how much of a clean freak she is, but it smells like overcompensating to me. Also she claims to own that place so she might be violating the building/co-op smoking policies but not a lease.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She posted this on Anna's GOMI thread today. She sounds jealous.

Right? She carried on about feeling like a ~~princess~~ because a couple of (probably underpaid) seamstress lackeys made her the second easiest dress you can sew, and some glam squad assistant put some Dippity-Do on her fried hair. All so she could get ignored by everyone at a fashion show for a brand she can neither afford nor fit into off the rack.

Honestly this just didn't seem like the omgmajor influencer defining 'campaign' she makes it out to be. Other influencers have been working with YSL, Gucci, Hermes, Chanel for years or starting their own fashion lines. She got a crappy wrap dress and some basic makeup so she could be a troubled design house's token body diversity girl. Um, congrats?

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GlitterAndLazers, a gigantic ogress with oozing face sores and a trust fund.
Well, she’s wrong about Hermes, they don’t work with influencers. Don’t need to. I don’t think Chanel or YSL does either, although maybe for their makeup line? None need to as they are iconic brands that get status marketing for free. Gucci may, if you consider giving super wealthy people, like Jeffree Starr, special product, without them needing to talk about it. (But they do)

Hermes has so much mystique it isn’t necessary. We’ll see if that changes when they come out with their cosmetic line, but I doubt it. Even the wealthy have to prove they are worthy to Hermes, rather than the other way around.

Not only is she jealous, she’s misinformed, by a lot.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She posted this on Anna's GOMI thread today. She sounds jealous.
Oh, yeah. All those YouTubers with their Hermes and Chanel sponsorship. Use their code to get 10% off your first order! She sounds like an idiot. She's pulling high end brand names out of her ass.

I don't know anything about this Anna person, but her most recent post is about getting to sit at a Dolce & Gabbana show, and wearing a dress they apparently made for her. Meanwhile, Alice is gluing tulle to prom dresses she got second hand, to wear to pay to play events aimed at women ten years younger than her. Alice is seething.

kirani90

kiwifarms.net
Alice is gluing tulle to prom dresses she got second hand, to wear to pay to play events aimed at women ten years younger than her. Alice is seething.
Speaking of which, I just noticed that Alice deleted all the pictures of that homemade silver monstrosity with her Instagram name printed on it. Add that to the endless list of her embarrassments.

Uncle Crassius

Come on, dumpling, don't be shy.
kiwifarms.net
Alice can't even not be a douchebag about corona. She has MANY stories complaining about it, after the Frick canceled the Young Fellows Ball or whatever the fuck.

View attachment 1186243

Does she not realize this is to like benefit the wealthy but to prevent old people and immuno-compromised people from dying? She's such an asshole
Alice is fat as hell and smokes all the time. Plus, having crippling alcoholism doesn't really go hand in hand with having good hygiene. None of this bodes well for her during the outbreak.

In other words, don't tempt Corona-chan, bitch.

kirani90

kiwifarms.net
Alice doesn't give half a shit about the poors. She's making fun of the virus on her IG.
She won't be able to pretend she's a fun, social party girl while she's draining bottles by herself and wallowing in her awfulness. Maybe she'll drink herself to death.

She prepped by picking up a couple cartons of cigs. This picture makes me nauseous just looking at it.
90088184_494019474627741_1391859307271790630_n.jpg

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She won't be able to pretend she's a fun, social party girl while she's draining bottles by herself and wallowing in her awfulness. Maybe she'll drink herself to death.

She prepped by picking up a couple cartons of cigs. This picture makes me nauseous just looking at it.
View attachment 1191141
Why the fuck would you buy ultra lights for a stockpile that might need to be rationed? You get unfiltered lucky strikes or camels to get maximum cancer satisfaction out of every sweet puff. No satisfaction in sucking air through a hot straw via ultra-lights.