Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

zigstardust

gas the bikes race car now
kiwifarms.net
Based on her IG, imminent death by scooter isn’t exactly inevitable but it’s something to hope for.

View attachment 1337890
View attachment 1337891
What's with these middle aged people thinking they're teens? Contrary to teens that fall head first from their skate boards into the floor and nothing happens, people this old will die from the smallest fall.
Like bro, if you're constantly falling from a fucking scooter this kind of "radical" transportation is just not for you.

Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
What's with these middle aged people thinking they're teens? Contrary to teens that fall head first from their skate boards head first into the floor and nothing happens, people this old will die from the smallest fall.
Like bro, if you're constantly falling from a fucking scooter this kind of "radical" transportation is just not for you.
I'm sure teens aren't as frequently drunk while riding a skateboard as alice is while riding a scooter. Any time she actually remains upright must be dumb luck.

MichaelScarn

kiwifarms.net
101312729_1094882767565410_2867475900224913524_n.jpg

Looters are one hundred percent an issue in NYC (and nationwide) right now but I saw this protest with my own eyes and they were not "chanting demands for violence." It was just a peaceful march. Lmfao. She's so full of shit and weirdly right-wing leaning even though at the same time she's posting BLM shit and telling us to give to BLM causes. Pick a lane, psycho

zigstardust

gas the bikes race car now
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1344282

Looters are one hundred percent an issue in NYC (and nationwide) right now but I saw this protest with my own eyes and they were not "chanting demands for violence." It was just a peaceful march. Lmfao. She's so full of shit and weirdly right-wing leaning even though at the same time she's posting BLM shit and telling us to give to BLM causes. Pick a lane, psycho
I think this is not even about political views anymore, she's on full BPD mode, parroting like crazy looking for a poor soul that thinks her parroting is genuine and gives her a friendship chance. Too bad most people were already burned by crazy before, so most of us normal people can smell the BPD's toxicity from miles away.

Tripod gay friend to the rescue.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Having seen people die of alcoholism, in my experience it goes one of two ways.

1. An accident, either out of the house or in it. Walking in front of a cab would be obvious. I know a guy who fell, hit his head on furniture, and bled to death. He had people worried about him though, and he was found within a day.

Good question about Alice-she could rot for a long time. Oddly, it’s not usually smells neighbors notice, it’s only when dissolved body fluids go dripping into the apartment below are they found.

2. Dying of cirrhosis is much longer. They stop eating, but still drink, so they still may live a couple years, getting skinnier and skinnier. They get very weak and their back hurts and their skin itches from liver turning into rock. People think jaundice happens early but it doesn’t, it’s end stage. They may have delusions at the end too, as they can’t clean their blood and brain becomes damaged. And, horribly, they often have their portal vein to the liver back up, causing high pressure, and they break making them vomit blood, which is called variceal bleeding. It’s ugly. This usually happens, if it does, a week or so before death, if that. When that happens, they often can call 911 still and go to hospital, and are sent to hospice, which keeps them comfortable to the end. They’ll mostly be unconscious, but will get Valium for withdrawal symptoms.

I’m sure there are different courses to cirrhosis, but that’s my experience. I’ve seen younger and older people die from it. Some have stronger livers than others, I guess. I knew of one who drank constantly for 60 years and didn’t die until early 70s. And, some who died in 30s who drank the same way. It’s amazing how tough some bodies can be.

I really wouldn’t want my worst enemy to go through it, and the best thing would be for Alice to wake up, realize what a complete cunt she’s been, and start over. Since that’s highly unlikely, I can’t say it’d be exactly unfair for her to go out that way...

I’d say for Alice, it’s the end she deserves, however it happens. But the idea of her being a slowly decaying puddle, unknown and unmissed, seems to be the most fitting for the life she’s led. She’s such a bitch though, she’d probably cause some accident that would traumatize people for life.

How long do they let you get away with not paying rent in NY before the landlord comes around? I’d say that’s how long she’d lie there.
There's the third fun one you run into when you work with alcoholism plus mental illness. They will drink ANYTHING that says alcohol if desperate enough.

Think NY is like NJ where it can take 3 to 6 months to evict after non-payment of rent due to slow landlord/tenant courts and if she coughs up a small amount and look sad enough at least in NJ they will make you start all over again on the eviction.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Free the Pedos

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
There's the third fun one you run into when you work with alcoholism plus mental illness. They will drink ANYTHING that says alcohol if desperate enough.

Think NY is like NJ where it can take 3 to 6 months to evict after non-payment of rent due to slow landlord/tenant courts and if she coughs up a small amount and look sad enough at least in NJ they will make you start all over again on the eviction.
didn’t she say she bought that apartment? if so, it would have to be foreclosed on, right? i know nothing about real estate etc

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The public record is somewhere in this thread. She rents it. I think the rent is around $3200 thereabouts.
She pays $3200 to live in a city full of beautiful, fit, cultured, fit women because why? I guess being a dumpy lunatic alcoholic so tiresome not even the most hag-desperate gay will tolerate your presence stings less in NYC than it would in Buffalo Gap, Texas. In NYC she can comfort herself that she's a pariah because the competition for men, friends and fags is so much more cut-throat.

And I still don't know where the fuck she gets the money to live there. GOMI is dead. She's not a programmer because if she is GOMI wouldn't have been a long-festering unusable shit heap. Her parents absolutely do not live the sort of lifestyle wherein it's obvious they can pay a middle-aged daughter's huge rent, bar tab and flog her a pair of ugly Jimmy Choos from time to time. Five years of her rent payment would pay for her parents' house in Llano. If she has a sugar daddy, she must be doing some vile shit to keep him on the hook because he could find ten better looking women on any random street corner. One day one of us is going to find out how the fuck she makes ends meet - human trafficking, sold a lung, armpit licker for strange Swiss banker, dognapper - and it will all fall into place.

mdmdaa939

kiwifarms.net
I think this is not even about political views anymore, she's on full BPD mode, parroting like crazy looking for a poor soul that thinks her parroting is genuine and gives her a friendship chance. Too bad most people were already burned by crazy before, so most of us normal people can smell the BPD's toxicity from miles away.

Tripod gay friend to the rescue.
BPD as in borderline??

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1344282

She wants to mimic the snooty arts patron crowd she so desperately wants to belong too but fucked it all up. You express your disdain of rowdy poors privately with snide comments to others of your class, but virtue signal or stfu online.

She’s incredibly stupid to fuck up something so simple.

You've done God's work here. She looks exactly like how you'd expect. Like a turbo sperg.

Real window licker look she’s going for. Rocking the UES Down Syndrome style.

She’s reminds me of the weird super uptight, frumpy, forever alone, psycho women that inhabit big cities in significant numbers. Sort of like that weird, hysterical Karen that tried to get that nice bird watcher arrested in Central Park.