Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede
kiwifarms.net
This talk of her jobs suddenly reminded me that years ago, Alice’s “résumé” made its way to my inbox via a dumb bitch of my acquaintance who was trying to help her find work. Yes, this was the sum total of her CV just a few short years ago. (This was before she changed the site’s URL.)

View attachment 1386167
I've seen teenagers who have worked at jobs longer than Alice.
Who the hell puts that they run a facebook page on their resume ? :story:

I love how she just claims to be an expert at things.
Then she points them to the trash fire that is gomi.

I'm a mechanic and even we have to list our certifications to get a foot in the door.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
I've seen teenagers who have worked at jobs longer than Alice.
Who the hell puts that they run a facebook page on their resume ? :story:

I love how she just claims to be an expert at things.
Then she points them to the trash fire that is gomi.

I'm a mechanic and even we have to list our certifications to get a foot in the door.
What also really strikes me is how little effort she put into this résumé. The brevity, poor formatting, lack of detail, improper capitalization, font choices, etc. all just tell me that this person would half-ass any job they were tasked with doing.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What also really strikes me is how little effort she put into this résumé. The brevity, poor formatting, lack of detail, improper capitalization, font choices, etc. all just tell me that this person would half-ass any job they were tasked with doing.
It's the resume of a woman in her 40s who has had less than two full years of actual work experience, both of which took place a decade ago, and has no idea that her Facebook page postings weren't work. Most people learn that this isn't an acceptable way to get work before they finish college - and have more experience to boot.

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
She’s bi now guys!

Also lol at the “DMs” she’s getting when you literally can’t reply to her stories, look at the screenshot.
I don't get why someone would want reciepts of that zoom chat?

At first I thought that it was someone so famous behind the account, it would be unbelievable for her to have done that without providing proof.

Turns out, The Toolbox is a LGBT, "straight friendly" club in UES NYC (that she actually has mentioned before, not sure if that's the place she works at though).

They were having a "virtual pride celebration" on Zoom that was accessible to the public, or at least everyone who clicked on the link they openly promoted on all of their profiles.

Screenshot_20200627_081754.jpgScreenshot_20200627_081809.jpg

Again, I don't get it, why would anyone want proof of that or claim she's faking it? It's a fucking live chat, nothing special or exclusive about it.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the hell leaves their door open in NYC?

A drunk mess, that's who. No wonder Pamela felt the need to go look for her.

Christ, Alice. This doesn't make you look cool or popular or fun to be around.
Someone who’s overpriced apartment has nothing worth stealing? Someone so desperate for anyone to visit them they leave their door unlocked so that any visitor might stay until they return?

Love how she has to style a photo about a totally real and casual note from Pam.

A note from a friend always calls photography with styling and props. Her $60 Taschen art book of Warhol Polaroids, TWO DnD dice placed just so to hit the notes of hip and nerdy! The ceramic mug with NYC on it is just out of frame because it lets you know this is totally a casual moment, why she just sat down her coffee! Of course we have the all important cheap white throw rug for texture contrast with the omnipresent cheap wood flooring, really the hallmark of Alice’s incredibly generic “style.”

I’m going to guess Pam is a large older woman otherwise Alice would never compliment her. OTOH she didn’t even bother to tag her BFF who she’s complimenting so probably fake, but super pathetic either way.

Last edited:

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone who’s overpriced apartment has nothing worth stealing? Someone so desperate for anyone to visit them they leave their door unlocked so that any visitor might stay until they return?

Love how she has to style a photo about a totally real and casual note from Pam.

A note from a friend always calls photography with styling and props. Her $60 Taschen art book of Warhol Polaroids, TWO DnD dice placed just so hit the notes of hip and nerdy! The ceramic mug with NYC on it just out of frame because let’s you know this is totally a casual moment, why just sat down her coffee! Of course we have the all important cheap white throw rug for texture contrast with the omnipresent cheap wood flooring, really the hallmark of Alice’s incredibly generic “style.”

I’m going to guess Pam is a large older woman otherwise Alice would never compliment her. OTOH she didn’t even bother to tag her BFF who she’s complimenting so probably fake, but super pathetic either way.
I am sure you will be unsurprised to know that Alice was being a cunt - she included a picture of herself and Pam out on the town, and it is a very bad picture of Pam. The poor woman looks hideous in it.