Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, animal abuser + dog fucker

Floop

🎵As I flog, my knob, to the J Crew catalog!🎵
kiwifarms.net
might be late, but here's a compilation of clips showing her dog constantly going straight for her vagoo.. you'd think she'd seriously address it and learn to discipline/control her dog, or at least wash her stank pussy for once lol

In Russia Alinity’s stream, dog fucks YOU.
I think the dog is trying to teach her hygiene while also trying to fuck her. Poor fellow, doing his best and all he can get is a twitch thot.
Poor little doggo’s only trying to clean her cunt for her, that’s adorable! That still doesn’t explain the leg humping, but shut up and let me enjoy my head canon.

Last edited:

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
Some thon't named pouty girl called out the double standard present in twitch since they banned for wearing a risque top and alinity is still active:

Alinity gets catty and pouty girl reponds (which alinity responds with in an even more douchy way):

A valient hero, Devin, responds to alinity, and is awarded with 7.4k likes vs alinity paltry 150:

EDIT: pouty girl's haram top that got her banned vs alinity's 'harmless' clip shown here:

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

🌍🧕🏿☪️🎆 --- 🌎💰🕎🧛‍♂️ --- 🌏👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲
kiwifarms.net
you'd think she'd seriously address it and learn to discipline/control her dog,
The dog is acting exactly like she taught it to do... he just shouldn't when the camera is rolling.

can't count how many times I've heard dog people say shit like "dogs mouths are very clean". even as a young child, i knew that was bullshit
I looked it up. The root for this urban myth is that dog bites infect at lowered rates (about 15 percent) compared to cat bites (50 percent) and human bites. The latter is a historical error, where human bites only arrive at the doctors office when something serious took place (ie infection) and thus for a long time it was believed that human bites had a very high infection rate. Basicly a data collection error.

In comparison, dog saliva appears the least infectious.

Last edited:

Floop

🎵As I flog, my knob, to the J Crew catalog!🎵
kiwifarms.net
Various youtubers have funny pets with their own little quirks that fans adore so I just hope there’s no fan animations of Alinity that feature her pussy sniffing leg humping dog and play it off as cute and funny when it’s really fucking disturbing and someone should do something about that fucking dog

Token Weaboo

We're here to liberate you, stop resisting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some thon't named pouty girl called out the double standard present in twitch since they banned for wearing a risque top and alinity is still active:

Alinity gets catty and pouty girl reponds (which alinity responds with in an even more douchy way):

A valient hero, Devin, responds to alinity, and is awarded with 7.4k likes vs alinity paltry 150:

EDIT: pouty girl's haram top that got her banned vs alinity's 'harmless' clip shown here:
Let the drama begin.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Now this with Pouty Girl is interesting. It appears that not all wahmen are protected by twitch by virtue of being a wahmen. Alinity getting ratio'd to hell and back is nice.

I've been lurking since this popped up on the homepage, so here's my observation. While this could be easily explained away by a dog being a dog and being interested in the smells coming from private parts and/or period, you cannot really explain her allowing the dog to lick/smell for such an extended period of time, or why the dog immediately "went in" without smelling other areas first or slowly approaching. If she was zoned out watching TV or asleep, it would be understandable if she didn't immediately notice the dog, but she was alert and doing a yoga pose in which she could see the dog. It becomes harder to explain our...assumption away due to the now numerous clips of the dog mounting and humping her.

At the very least, it shows to the shock of literally no one she does not discipline the dog or allow the dog ample exercise and play. Yes, there are dogs that are *special* and are basically impossible to discipline (folks will try to negate this), but "don't smell and lick my poon and mount me" should be pretty easy to teach to even the most r.etarded of dogs.

KittyBlobQueen

kiwifarms.net
As someone who has had dogs put their nose to my crotch for like 5 seconds because that's how they get to know people and then walk off from being shooed away because i dont need no snout between my legs, or have their owner yank them off because they werent paying attention to their animal while in the pet store, the fact the dog went in and didn't come back out or get shooed away instantly and actually got more eager and aggressive with the licking makes me really think this is encouraged behavior. Of she really didnt want him licking her, the first thing to do is to MOVE AWAY. And her sad attempt at doing that isnt moving away. Moving away is falling to the side of sitting down quickly and saying "bad dog!" and shooing them out the room.

The fact she just laughed it off and let the dog walk off happy and punishment free is just....

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino