Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, cat thrower + dog fucker

ManletPower

kiwifarms.net
Let's walk through some of the arguments and I'd like kiwi farms to explain to me why the hate for Alinity continues.

First of, let's address some of the main points as to why Alinity is getting all the hate to this day:

1.) She threw a cat.
Alright, how long ago was this? Why is she still being held accountable for it? Fact of the matter is that she is not animal abuser. That would require prolong abuse of animals and there is no such evidence for it. Furthermore, if she was truly abusing her cat - the cat would be frightened of her. Which is not, cat is constantly wanting to cuddle with her on stream or stay near her. There are no signs of cat abuse but there is more evidence to believe that cat likes her.

2.) She married someone to get citizenship.
That is not true as far as I'm aware. Do you think getting citizenship is that easy? Is there any evidence for such statement?

3.) Vodka and cat.
She apologized and said that was out of order. What else can she do to fix her errors?

4.) She gets special treatments on Twitch
True but is she to blame for that? No. Twitch is. There are no signs of her contacting twitch, begging for special treatments or such.

SUMMARY & CONCLUSION
Not only is she showing she is sorry but she is obviously hurt by said statements. You could argue she is overreacting by crying but you need to realize that sometimes you can't just filter all the hate she's getting when she's streaming live so emotions will eventually come out. She makes a living of social media and such encounters will be happening. Of course she should seek appropriate hate but I have troubles finding why you would still hold her accountable for things that are not even relevant in this day and age anymore.

I am very confused as to why you would still hate her for only 3 questionable past deeds.

Bob Barker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's walk through some of the arguments and I'd like kiwi farms to explain to me why the hate for Alinity continues.

First of, let's address some of the main points as to why Alinity is getting all the hate to this day:

1.) She threw a cat.
Alright, how long ago was this? Why is she still being held accountable for it? Fact of the matter is that she is not animal abuser. That would require prolong abuse of animals and there is no such evidence for it. Furthermore, if she was truly abusing her cat - the cat would be frightened of her. Which is not, cat is constantly wanting to cuddle with her on stream or stay near her. There are no signs of cat abuse but there is more evidence to believe that cat likes her.

That is not true as far as I'm aware. Do you think getting citizenship is that easy? Is there any evidence for such statement?

3.) Vodka and cat.
She apologized and said that was out of order. What else can she do to fix her errors?

True but is she to blame for that? No. Twitch is. There are no signs of her contacting twitch, begging for special treatments or such.

SUMMARY & CONCLUSION
Not only is she showing she is sorry but she is obviously hurt by said statements. You could argue she is overreacting by crying but you need to realize that sometimes you can't just filter all the hate she's getting when she's streaming live so emotions will eventually come out. She makes a living of social media and such encounters will be happening. Of course she should seek appropriate hate but I have troubles finding why you would still hold her accountable for things that are not even relevant in this day and age anymore.

I am very confused as to why you would still hate her for only 3 questionable past deeds.
lol fuck off simp

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net

1.) She threw a cat.

3.) Vodka and cat.

SUMMARY & CONCLUSION

This is THOTPATROL HQ, that's why.

tenor-2.gif

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
Not an argument.
It's the internet, you do shit with animals ppl hate you.
The world sucks get used to it. Toughen up ( especially as a streamer) or not. She is known for doing that to the broad audience of twitch. She can do her job fucking wasted while money pours in. Call again when I should feel sad about a person that I would feel sad for.

Regarding the citizenship.
Dunno if you've seen this one:

ManletPower

kiwifarms.net
This is her with her cat and dog, they all enjoy each other's company, if cat/dog can "forgive" her why can't you?
1594325979957.png

1594326210310.png

1594326251179.png

1594326274074.png

In terms of visa issues:

" While the Colombian has addressed these suggestions during streams in the past, she refutes the idea that the marriage was staged to allow her to move to Canada on a spousal visa.

Alinity confirmed during the interview - which spanned across a variety of different topics - that she has been stopped multiple times by authorities, following reports that were made to immigration about said visa.

She still rejects some of the strongest allegations made against her, but criticisms of the streamer are unlikely to fade away any time soon.

1594326138225.png

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
This is her with her cat and dog, they all enjoy each other's company, if cat/dog can "forgive" her why can't you?
View attachment 1437969
View attachment 1437976
View attachment 1437977
View attachment 1437978

In terms of visa issues:

" While the Colombian has addressed these suggestions during streams in the past, she refutes the idea that the marriage was staged to allow her to move to Canada on a spousal visa.

Alinity confirmed during the interview - which spanned across a variety of different topics - that she has been stopped multiple times by authorities, following reports that were made to immigration about said visa.

She still rejects some of the strongest allegations made against her, but criticisms of the streamer are unlikely to fade away any time soon.

View attachment 1437971
Don't care. Here's my rebuttal.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

A jump to the sky turns to a rider kick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1437969
View attachment 1437976
View attachment 1437977
View attachment 1437978

In terms of visa issues:

View attachment 1437971
Who else do you simp for on twitch? I like Valeria7k's fat pussy myself.
You can also fap to Littlesiha's angry red acne scars. Shit is hot.

_________

Alinity cat had a rebuttal awhile back

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
1.) She threw a cat.
There is no excuse, at all, under that circumstance, to throw a cat, period. She should never live it down for her poorly thought out decision to fling her cat over her head instead of placing it down on the floor.

3.) Vodka and cat.
If the cat died, you think an apology is going to bring it back?

She could absolutely tell Twitch to fuck off and leave her to her own devices, presuming there is special treatment (which, there clearly is).

You also forgot about the PewDiePie situation, over her choice to pathetically strike him with a copyright claim because he made a humorus joke over twitch girls in general.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net

1.) She threw a cat.

3.) Vodka and cat.

SUMMARY & CONCLUSION

I could've sworn I've seen this post around here before. I think this guy's a sock.

ManletPower

kiwifarms.net
There is no excuse, at all, under that circumstance, to throw a cat, period. She should never live it down for her poorly thought out decision to fling her cat over her head instead of placing it down on the floor.
Yes, we could argue it is not acceptable but mistakes were made, she apologized and she and her cat are on good terms.
1594361067573.png

If the cat died, you think an apology is going to bring it back?
But the cat didn't die, it wasn't even close to dying. Cat reflexes and ability to catch themselves on all four legs is astonishing. I would further argue that this is disgenius argument since there was no intention from Alinity wanting to kill the cat nor did this happen.

She could absolutely tell Twitch to fuck off and leave her to her own devices, presuming there is special treatment (which, there clearly is).
She makes a living from Twitch - let's say a student gets special treatment from teacher - would you blame the student for "moving on" and just wanting to continue his/her studies? Or would you blame the teacher?

You also forgot about the PewDiePie situation, over her choice to pathetically strike him with a copyright claim because he made a humorus joke over twitch girls in general.
That was her team doing the copyright strike - that's what she said. It will be hard to prove it was directly her.

Poor girl can't catch a break. We all make mistakes, if we didn't - we wouldn't be human. What is important is to move on and judge people based on how they are dealing with such controversies

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, we could argue it is not acceptable but mistakes were made, she apologized and she and her cat are on good terms.
View attachment 1438986

But the cat didn't die, it wasn't even close to dying. Cat reflexes and ability to catch themselves on all four legs is astonishing. I would further argue that this is disgenius argument since there was no intention from Alinity wanting to kill the cat nor did this happen.

She makes a living from Twitch - let's say a student gets special treatment from teacher - would you blame the student for "moving on" and just wanting to continue his/her studies? Or would you blame the teacher?

That was her team doing the copyright strike - that's what she said. It will be hard to prove it was directly her.

Poor girl can't catch a break. We all make mistakes, if we didn't - we wouldn't be human. What is important is to move on and judge people based on how they are dealing with such controversies
I like how you immediately call my comment dumb after I call yours the same, and your immediate response is to downvote my shit like a retarded-ass reddit user.

Your arguements are about as pointless as your current action. Consider picking up a better hobby then defending twitch thots.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I know a lot of folks on here are autistic, and have trouble sometimes picking up on social cues. Let me try to explain a little, if you would. It's more her attitude, she's a smug snooty cunt. She is in a protected class on Twitch, and those two things together generates a great deal of hate. Any minor infraction is gonna get treated very harshly by these folks.

Throwing her cat.. meh, cats can be assholes and won't get out of your way sometimes. It wasn't a smart, or a caring thing to do, it was absolutely shitty, but it wasn't like she broke his little paw, or squeezed him. That's a mistake, and might be forgiven if all this other stuff hadn't happened.

Giving her cat a taste of vodka, that's abuse, absolutely no excuse for that. Fuck her, I hope it didn't fuck with the cat!

The other stuff, i dont' care enough to talk about.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Not being a cat owner or having much experience with them, is it so horrible to toss a cat over your head? I mean, it's a cat. They're kinda known for being rather acrobatic, so it kinda wouldn't care too much, right? I know people throwing their dogs around as playtime, would make sense for a cat, too, I guess?
I have zero shits to give about Alinity, but I guess you gotta give her props for being a thot that is impervious to patrolling.

ManletPower

kiwifarms.net
So there is no real argument as to why you wanna hate her expect for: She did this one thing in the past that was not morally justifiable, she has shown she is sorry and that there's no permanent damage to it. But Kiwifarms hates her regardless because she's a "thot" and she gets special privileges (TWITCH'S fault, not hers) - am I getting this right?

Here you can see how emotionally scarred she is because some people want to hold the grudge forever:

Attachments

Last edited: