Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, cat thrower + dog fucker

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So there is no real argument as to why you wanna hate her expect for: She did this one thing in the past that was not morally justifiable, she has shown she is sorry and that there's no permanent damage to it. But Kiwifarms hates her regardless because she's a "thot" and she gets special privileges (TWITCH'S fault, not hers) - am I getting this right?

Here you can see how emotionally scarred she is because some people want to hold the grudge forever:
Where do you think you are?

Squid Diddler

The Cephalopod Menace
kiwifarms.net
So there is no real argument as to why you wanna hate her expect for: She did this one thing in the past that was not morally justifiable, she has shown she is sorry and that there's no permanent damage to it. But Kiwifarms hates her regardless because she's a "thot" and she gets special privileges (TWITCH'S fault, not hers) - am I getting this right?

Here you can see how emotionally scarred she is because some people want to hold the grudge forever:
This mongoloid has to be trolling right? Why does he keep posting glamour shots of her? It seems pretty transparent- either that or he really is that much of a fucking simp.

ManletPower

kiwifarms.net
Why is that your priority? Why do you care? What do you get out of it? The only answers that make sense to me are: a) one of her mods, b) an autistic moron who has the hots for her, or c) Alinity herself.
I care about what is right and wrong, I care if there's injustice taking place. if people with similar/same priorities like me wouldn't exist - nobody would ever implement a reasonable moral system where society can thrive. Is alt-right's motive only to throw insults at individual and possibly force them to commit suicide? Does not seem like a system with a lot of empathy behind it.

But what do I know right.
1594403558826.png

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Buncha savages in this town
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't know if you've read my post history but i know good strip clubs across many parts of the U.s.
Full nude, they'll put their beaver right in your face. A $20 table dance will make you forget all about Alinity. Unless, you know, she starts working at one soon. Which is inevitable. Frankly I'd only tip her onstage, I don't think she'd give a good table dance.
Now that Somagreen hoe, she'd grind her ass into your face and get $10 extra.

I'd say Twitch itself is gone by December.

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
I care about what is right and wrong, I care if there's injustice taking place. if people with similar/same priorities like me wouldn't exist - nobody would ever implement a reasonable moral system where society can thrive. Is alt-right's motive only to throw insults at individual and possibly force them to commit suicide? Does not seem like a system with a lot of empathy behind it.

View attachment 1439794
JH65NB3.png

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We must avenge injustice against thots! Everyone empty your wallets and let her fart on your dinner or else you're a racist, misogynist, anti-stuffed bra bloody wanker!

Reactions: Dean Pentel

White Bin Bag

kiwifarms.net
God, I wish I was a attractive White woman so that I could get away with anything simply by crying.
Let's walk through some of the arguments and I'd like kiwi farms to explain to me why the hate for Alinity continues.

First of, let's address some of the main points as to why Alinity is getting all the hate to this day:

1.) She threw a cat.
Alright, how long ago was this? Why is she still being held accountable for it? Fact of the matter is that she is not animal abuser. That would require prolong abuse of animals and there is no such evidence for it. Furthermore, if she was truly abusing her cat - the cat would be frightened of her. Which is not, cat is constantly wanting to cuddle with her on stream or stay near her. There are no signs of cat abuse but there is more evidence to believe that cat likes her.

2.) She married someone to get citizenship.
That is not true as far as I'm aware. Do you think getting citizenship is that easy? Is there any evidence for such statement?

3.) Vodka and cat.
She apologized and said that was out of order. What else can she do to fix her errors?

4.) She gets special treatments on Twitch
True but is she to blame for that? No. Twitch is. There are no signs of her contacting twitch, begging for special treatments or such.

SUMMARY & CONCLUSION
Not only is she showing she is sorry but she is obviously hurt by said statements. You could argue she is overreacting by crying but you need to realize that sometimes you can't just filter all the hate she's getting when she's streaming live so emotions will eventually come out. She makes a living of social media and such encounters will be happening. Of course she should seek appropriate hate but I have troubles finding why you would still hold her accountable for things that are not even relevant in this day and age anymore.

I am very confused as to why you would still hate her for only 3 questionable past deeds.
Must protect M'lady at all costs. Maybe if I defend her honor enough from mean people on internet forums, she will have pity sex with me.

Bob Barker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So far I have only received ad hominems towards me and her. Any constructive arguments to be put forward anytime soon?

What's average age of these forums? Because my priorities are to have a reasonable discussion but it does seem like I'm getting attacked by a bunch of 4chan trolls.
Ok, I'll make the mistake of wasting a serious response on you. There's a very simple reason no one is taking you seriously and its exactly because you came in here expecting to have a serious discussion with kiwi farms about how Alinity doesn't deserve the hate. Anyone who is informed on what the kiwi farms is and who Alinity is would never have made your first post in this thread expecting it to lead to a productive discussion, which means either you have no idea what you are talking about/who you are talking to, or you are a troll. Either way you aren't worth having a serious debate with.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1439794
Ohhhhhhh, I get it. You're trolling, right? Nobody could be this much of a soy filled faggot cuck.

Still, your trolling sucks. .567/10

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
32 no children as much as I know, not married and alcoholic... Sounds like a typical old thot situation.
Usually I'd get one like this from Manpower who was completely useless to do the simplest job on the floor.
Terrified to get a spot on grease on them because they decided to dress up for a fucking factory job.
They'd disappear on lunch break and then file a complaint.
I'd rather they sent a bulldyke that can take me in a fight

whogoesthere

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge.
kiwifarms.net
So far I have only received ad hominems towards me and her. Any constructive arguments to be put forward anytime soon?

What's average age of these forums? Because my priorities are to have a reasonable discussion but it does seem like I'm getting attacked by a bunch of 4chan trolls.
Contrary to what you have stated, she has not done "one thing wrong and sorry for it" at all. She has a history of animal abuse on stream. She also has a history of general shitty behaviour that is often overlooked because of the stated animal abuse, actions that in many cases would get a channel deleted but in her case she skates free.

Even if we pretend she is not protected by a high class battalion of Simps with +24 resistance to reality, and we look past her career of animal abuse, copyright abuse, harassment of smaller channels, engagement in cancel culture when it suits her goals, she is still a pretty basic and boring no mark. She is a titty streamer, with no real redeeming qualities other than she will pretend to be the girlfriend for the fatally lonely males who orbit her. She is a bottom feeder, on the dump heap of humanity.