Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, cat thrower + dog fucker

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Time tah party, bubba
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How else will this thread survive if Internet lolcows like her protect her tweets?
I'm sure there'll be a triumphant return to tweeting soon. Bitch needs attention. They all do.

The intense circlejerk (circlejilling?) with the mixer bitches moving to Twitch has also been horrifying. I'm monitoring the situation.

Time tah party, bubba
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So far I have only received ad hominems towards me and her. Any constructive arguments to be put forward anytime soon?

What's average age of these forums? Because my priorities are to have a reasonable discussion but it does seem like I'm getting attacked by a bunch of 4chan trolls.
I'm physically over 25 but this is my third body I've taken over "being john malkovich" style

I used to be a cat but some bitch killed me
pixomatic_612202016204486.png

Last edited:

ManletPower

kiwifarms.net
e

Christ, we got a tryhard troll that got in before the lock.

Summer school not giving you enough homework?

Let us reminisce of happy kitteh times

Video clearly made by an incel with loads of hatred inside him.

I see zero abuse on this "compilation" - she pushed a cat? They are cats, they don't just fall and die. She patted a cat with a little extra force? They are cats, they don't just melt and die.

Lighten up, there is obvious bias by incels that might not even know what cats are. Alinity is a good looking lady and incels are envious and jealous of her - it's a weird phenomenon called "Crab mentality" - if I can't have it nor can you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

Last edited:

Time tah party, bubba
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Video clearly made by an incel with loads of hatred inside him.

I see zero abuse on this "compilation" - she pushed a cat? They are cats, they don't just fall and die. She patted a cat with a little extra force? They are cats, they don't just melt and die.

Lighten up, there is obvious bias by incels that might not even know what cats are. Alinity is a good looking lady and incels are envious and jealous of her - it's a weird phenomenon called "Crab mentality" - if I can't have it nor can you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
Alinity is a below average skank that boosts herself up with makeup and by stuffing and using pushup bras. We already saw she has mosquito bite titties from the nipslip video a few months back.
Annoying, nasally voice.

In the videos she sat on the cats, pulled down the climbing tower thing dumping them on the floor.

She let the dog bury its nose deep in her cooter .

This is one dumb broad in a long line of dumb broads and she will "hit the wall" very soon. I have dried up cousins and half sisters that fresh out of prison rapists would pass on.

A coked up Charlie Sheen would choose to beat off rather than touch them.

Here's a form to fill out.
EbJ2Em-XQAAxnWU.jpeg

Alinity has been perfecting a new kittehlaunch technique, I have a preview
pixomatic_6142020112812632.png

Last edited:

Time tah party, bubba
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, just an appeal to emotions. Cats were not hurt in any shape or form. You are just searching for reasons to hate on her. Alt-Right trolls hate good looking women with a lot of attention behind them.
We hate her because her stream is designed to prey on weak men too afraid to spend money on actual whores, it's a money sucking parasocial thirst trap.

Look at this dumb bitch

For the price of a tier 3 sub, a man can get brazy mamo level thot to motorboat her titties in your face and grind her ass into your lap.
The transaction is honest , everyone understands and accepts why they are there. The way things should be.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Even if we pretend she is not protected by a high class battalion of Simps with +24 resistance to reality, and we look past her career of animal abuse, copyright abuse, harassment of smaller channels, engagement in cancel culture when it suits her goals, she is still a pretty basic and boring no mark. She is a titty streamer, with no real redeeming qualities other than she will pretend to be the girlfriend for the fatally lonely males who orbit her. She is a bottom feeder, on the dump heap of humanity.
Basic bitch Alinity pretending to be an interesting person is the worst crime of all.