Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, cat thrower + dog fucker

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Again, just an appeal to emotions. Cats were not hurt in any shape or form. You are just searching for reasons to hate on her. Alt-Right trolls hate good looking women with a lot of attention behind them.
Hey, Stephen (or whoever you are). E-thots are worthless. They're lower than prostitutes, who at least give you pussy for your money's worth. Nothing good comes from defending them. If you like simping for online girls, white-knight an accomplished woman like Alexandra Botez or a virtuous woman like Lily Ki.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Just looked this person up. What’s so virtuous about her? Genuinely asking.
I mean, to start, she actually has pride in her boyfriend and doesn't pretend to be single just to make her paypigs think they have a shot.

This is the exact opposite of what Alinity does. Like most clocked Twitch thots, she hides having a boyfriend. She loves that lonely sad nerd money. (Not sarcasm: Several thots have notoriously lost thousands of paypig subs within hours of even hinting at being taken, such as neekolul.)

Hope this clarified why she's a fucking thot

Last edited:

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
She is a decent human being, an honest, sensitive, considerate person. She also plays piano and writes music, both original compositions and arrangements, which puts her way above Alinity.
Great litmus test, by the way, for female creators. It's pretty easy for girls to skate by online with only boobs and a camera. There's very little downward pressure on the level of effort required to get followers. Guys at least are forced to be somewhat entertaining, due to not having access to the titty life cheat codes. (Unless he's a true Chad, then it's also pretty low effort)

Your dime-a-dozen thots usually have no real hobbies, original views, nor talents, and tend to be mean gossipers. Just clock how many streamers are only filming themselves (and their cleavage) talking about the most basic, unoriginal stuff. And it's mostly guys who watch these girls, for their tits, not women. And the lack of good female talents, and shit like "talented" female artists who can only draw ugged out tumblr shit is pretty common. Same for female commentators who only have extremely basic, lukewarm left wing or maybe right wing opinions.

Great female content creators have real personalities, talents, and interests which they share with the world. They're in a minority.

Last edited:

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I mean, to start, she actually has pride in her boyfriend and doesn't pretend to be single just to make her paypigs think they have a shot.

This is the exact opposite of what Alinity does. Like most clocked Twitch thots, she hides having a boyfriend. She loves that lonely sad nerd money. (Not sarcasm: Several thots have notoriously lost thousands of paypig subs within hours of even hinting at being taken, such as neekolul.)

Amoranth (or however she spells her name) is married, causing one of her mod simps quite a bit of tard rage.

Last edited:

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
Amoranth (or however she spells her name) is married, causing one of her mod simps quite a bit of tatd rage.
She also was hilariously sloppy and we got to see the fallout of simp rage on multiple occasions over the years.

She would literally play up being lonely, TOTALLY NOT GETTING DICK because "just trust me bro", and giving out "boyfriend applications" and then her husband would accidentally walk in on her stream.

shit's funny as fuck every time because she's the victim of course

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: UnimportantFarmer

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
She also was hilariously sloppy and we got to see the fallout of simp rage on multiple occasions over the years.

She would literally play up being lonely, TOTALLY NOT GETTING DICK because "just trust me bro", and giving out "boyfriend applications" and then her husband would accidentally walk in on her stream.

shit's funny as fuck every time because she's the victim of course
This will never be not funny
vk27782g80c11.png

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
Why do I have the sinking feeling i'm going to wake up one day to find an article on A&H talking about how that mod kidnapped and dismembered a twitch thot streamer and was caught after someone called the cops upon noticing the bag he was yelling into in a grocery store contained her severed head
It must always come to horrible extremes before something changes. I bet twitch staff already have internal bets whose thots simps has the most desperate/insane simps.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net

Lily Ki is actually a worse thot then Alinity, because while Alinity shoves her boyfriend out the room and tries to act like he doesn't exist, Lily acts innocent and acts like Michael Reeves is her first real boyfriend who's pushing her boundaries. Michael is only doing it because that's Michael by nature, an edgy soy boy who tries to emulate Flithy Frank, but through dumb robot designs that, while are respectable for having been completed, are dumb. All the while Lily tries to be like agghh Michael you're creeping me out you're so weird but I like you when really, Michael is just a soy boy with paypigs to back him that doesn't try to force himself on Lily like Fedmyster did.

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
I want to see a thunderdome event with twitch streamers.
2 get in each round, one comes out.
Imagine the donations
"2000 extra bits if Alinity rips her opponents clothes off"

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
Lily Ki is actually a worse thot then Alinity, because while Alinity shoves her boyfriend out the room and tries to act like he doesn't exist, Lily acts innocent and acts like Michael Reeves is her first real boyfriend who's pushing her boundaries. Michael is only doing it because that's Michael by nature, an edgy soy boy who tries to emulate Flithy Frank, but through dumb robot designs that, while are respectable for having been completed, are dumb. All the while Lily tries to be like agghh Michael you're creeping me out you're so weird but I like you when really, Michael is just a soy boy with paypigs to back him that doesn't try to force himself on Lily like Fedmyster did.
I would really need to hear a better argument before I can agree with that. Yes she's gone through a few boyfriends publicly over the years, and yeah public break-ups are dumb, but that's nothing unusual or special. This isn't the 1950s, and that alone isn't "thottery." It's also pretty normal that when people break up, they act like their ex doesn't exist--again nothing particularly lolcowish. If there's evidence of her cheating or something hilarious, do give it up, otherwise I gotta assume there's a reason why we have a thread for Alinity but not Lily.

People like Alinity ARE big thots because they know that their audience is all thirsty, lonely men, and they capitalize on that as a brand. Alinity plays the sexy girl part on purpose, talks directly to her audience, wears revealing clothing on stream, posts actual sexual photos/semi-nudes, does yoga with her dog poking her cooch, does sexy workouts on stream, pretends to be single, pretends to want to date her fans, etc. So yeah, if there's something more thottie than this, I wanna know because it must be good lolcowish stuff.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
I would really need to hear a better argument before I can agree with that. Yes she's gone through a few boyfriends publicly over the years, and yeah public break-ups are dumb, but that's nothing unusual or special. This isn't the 1950s, and that alone isn't "thottery." It's also pretty normal that when people break up, they act like their ex doesn't exist--again nothing particularly lolcowish. If there's evidence of her cheating or something hilarious, do give it up, otherwise I gotta assume there's a reason why we have a thread for Alinity but not Lily.

People like Alinity ARE big thots because they know that their audience is all thirsty, lonely men, and they capitalize on that as a brand. Alinity plays the sexy girl part on purpose, talks directly to her audience, wears revealing clothing on stream, posts actual sexual photos/semi-nudes, does yoga with her dog poking her cooch, does sexy workouts on stream, pretends to be single, pretends to want to date her fans, etc. So yeah, if there's something more thottie than this, I wanna know because it must be good lolcowish stuff.
Holy fuck I need to not browse the forum when I've had too much, my apologies for sperging. I agree that Alinity is a massive thot, in how she acts and with her obvious dog fucking antics, shitty yoga posing, and pretending, I meant that Lilypichu is almost comparable in how she tries to act like you could be her boyfriend despite Michael being in the picture.

though, if you want an amusing factoid regarding Lily, if you look her up by her real name on DuckDuckGo, you'd immediately get her wikifeet page. Which is funny, as Alinity or even Pokimane do not have that distinction when searching them up.

Last edited: