Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, cat thrower + dog fucker

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
All simp stereotypes are true. They will really sit in front of a computer and just give up money for literally nothing but the occasional text message.

That guy is an idiot, but Alinity is a real asshole. How big of a thot do you have to be to take thousands of dollars from your beta male twitch mod, and lie to them about wanting to date them, so they simp for you and do your dirty work?

The Grinch

kiwifarms.net
I would really need to hear a better argument before I can agree with that. Yes she's gone through a few boyfriends publicly over the years, and yeah public break-ups are dumb, but that's nothing unusual or special. This isn't the 1950s, and that alone isn't "thottery." It's also pretty normal that when people break up, they act like their ex doesn't exist--again nothing particularly lolcowish. If there's evidence of her cheating or something hilarious, do give it up, otherwise I gotta assume there's a reason why we have a thread for Alinity but not Lily.

People like Alinity ARE big thots because they know that their audience is all thirsty, lonely men, and they capitalize on that as a brand. Alinity plays the sexy girl part on purpose, talks directly to her audience, wears revealing clothing on stream, posts actual sexual photos/semi-nudes, does yoga with her dog poking her cooch, does sexy workouts on stream, pretends to be single, pretends to want to date her fans, etc. So yeah, if there's something more thottie than this, I wanna know because it must be good lolcowish stuff.
You keep defending this other bitch but in reality no decent human beings streams on twitch. It's all for money and attention whoring, and that's a fact jack.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
This will never be not funny
View attachment 1458848
Made me laugh out loud. Wish there was an emote for that.

Simping - Not even Once

I would really need to hear a better argument before I can agree with that. Yes she's gone through a few boyfriends publicly over the years, and yeah public break-ups are dumb, but that's nothing unusual or special. This isn't the 1950s, and that alone isn't "thottery." It's also pretty normal that when people break up, they act like their ex doesn't exist--again nothing particularly lolcowish. If there's evidence of her cheating or something hilarious, do give it up, otherwise I gotta assume there's a reason why we have a thread for Alinity but not Lily.

People like Alinity ARE big thots because they know that their audience is all thirsty, lonely men, and they capitalize on that as a brand. Alinity plays the sexy girl part on purpose, talks directly to her audience, wears revealing clothing on stream, posts actual sexual photos/semi-nudes, does yoga with her dog poking her cooch, does sexy workouts on stream, pretends to be single, pretends to want to date her fans, etc. So yeah, if there's something more thottie than this, I wanna know because it must be good lolcowish stuff.
A woman using sex to get what she wants? From men?!?!

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

It's only been happening since the dawn of time. There should be no surprises here.

Your attitude about LilyPichu is the first step on the road to simpdom. TURN BACK NOW! You know nothing substantial about her. Don't defend her. You will become what you hate. :(

Edit: To the mod that edited this sorry, won't happen again. Did not read the first message for the first time it happened.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Squid Diddler