• "Is this what you fuckers do? Mock others for eccentricities?"

Cosplay Alison Rapp / Maria Mint / 123grapemanPedo Defense Force, CP Advocate, Whore. Husband Jake Rapp found his balls and divorced her.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Null, Mar 2, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Alison Rapp
  1. Hold on, she'll be doing a panel? What will be the topic of that?

How to completely dump your growing career in Nintendo and live by selling very softcore nudes to the lonely neckbeards?

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I think she's just saying she's not getting laid with the divorce proceedings and everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. More fodder for the fetishists she is trying to get money from.

upload_2017-2-17_5-25-0.png

We have a real winner here, orbiting Chelsea "Five Guys" Van Valkenburg, Alison "Maria Mint" Rapp, Archivist "Too batshit for Riot Games" Bex, in the hopes one will fuck him if he kisses up to them enough. He thought the ALL CAPS, shitty 'impersonation' account a criminal lolcow was running to attack Null's mom with was actually her.

upload_2017-2-17_5-25-41.png

upload_2017-2-17_5-30-35.png

upload_2017-2-17_5-33-7.png

upload_2017-2-17_5-37-0.png

upload_2017-2-17_5-33-43.png

• Winner Winner x 10
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. In 2016 she went from dream job to farting for money on a pest-filled apartment.

There's obviously a lot to teach about it, since no regular human can be this bad at life.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Luigi

Luigi In the nights, dream delight

kiwifarms.net
  5. Think of it like a scared straight program for any people in the audience who are thinking of living The Weird Life themselves.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Resident Kremlin Shill

kiwifarms.net
  6. You never took a date to your high school prom did you? The entire production is a lead up to getting sex from who's your date to the thing that night. It wasn't BPD lurking, it was proto-hookerness about to be unleashed. I bet she made him discuss intersectionality in football plays or something before he got to the important business of sticking her harder than any linebacker laid it on him between the chalk lines.

Is there an accurate agreed upon estimate of elapsed time before a new suitcase pimp is on the scene with Alison? I've got under a year, she seems pretty needy and with her stock purchases, she'll have some spending money soon for an approximation of a social life at low end establishments shortly.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  7. I doubt she was a feminist in high school. That usually don't happen in the midwest till they go off to college or move to a pozzed town like seattle. She's a self admitted band dork, who was a total nazi bitch to all her classmates in marching band or w/e. and probably just got slightly popular cause she sucked dicks under the bleachers or something.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Most likely this. That guy doesn't really have the football player vibe to him, could just be one of the occasional good looking guys in band, or hell any random guy from the school. She wasn't super pretty or popular, but she had a good body, cleaned up well, and likely had a rep for being a sure thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. She at least pretended to be, I think.

She did speech--specifically poetry--and read some pretty edgelord rape revenge shit.

2. Alison Rapp Milaca For Inez Garcia by Marge Piercey

http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/arts/2006SpeechAqualifiers.pdf

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    talk talk talk

talk talk talk Fat shaming saves lives!

kiwifarms.net
  10. Because there is a loving deity

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. This goes to show that Alison's really only ever had one gimmick: getting attention via "I can't believe what just came out of that little girl's mouth!"
    Once she got a little older she also added the variant of "... what went into".

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's so good to have our baggy-eyed whorecow back. I don't know what she did without our hateful attention.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Smurfchu

Smurfchu Gonna sneak my Duck into China

kiwifarms.net
  13. Does PAX do any vetting on who is allowed to have a panel there?

upload_2017-2-18_19-25-47.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Apparently not.

Looking forward to the video of her crazy ass on stage reee'ing about how awful Nintendo is for firing a hooker who also possibly pimped her husband's ass out too.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Alison wouldn't have to worry about eating if she wasn't blowing money on an expensive trip to a convention thousands of miles away. Only this time when things go south on day one instead of pretending to have a life-threatening rash on day two she'll suddenly have the flu. Unless she really thinks she can do the rash thing twice.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Alison Rapp attending PAX East may bring a new meaning to the term "Pax Pox"*, that's for sure.

* - Pax Pox is the joking term attendees (particularly streamers) call the inevitable cold/flu bugs they pick up after attending. One could make quite an armchair analysis on why this happens to a demographic of shut-ins but I'll refrain this go round.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Jubileus

Jubileus Explanation Addict

kiwifarms.net
  17. Tooted and abused animals while begging for money.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Wow. She's run out of bragging to do about working at Nintendo and is steadily going backwards. "Tee hee, I didn't get bullied much, people made fun of me because I was too skinny and too rich, but I showed them by going to prom with the quarterback!"

In six months, at this rate, we'll have to hear about how she was soooooo precocious and amazing as a six-year-old child and how all the adults were intimidated by her stunningly beautiful blonde hair and razor-sharp intelligence.

My guess is that once the photos stop paying off due to advancing age and her changing body, Rapp will discover that what she really wants to be is a writer. From her cold hovel, full of psych meds, she'll write stories of a thinly-veiled self-insert who everyone thinks is a lovable scamp except people who are evil -phobics and -ists.

I can hardly wait for one of you thirsty weens to buy it and post it so I can read it for free.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  19. So going the Gloria Tesch route?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Is she even going to have meds when the flow of cuck money dries up? She was complaining when her Nintendo healthcare ran out, and I have no idea if there's any sort of Obamacare for the funemployed that covers that stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net