Inactive Alison Rapp / Maria Mint / 123grapeman - Pedo Defense Force, CP Advocate, Whore. Husband Jake Rapp found his balls and divorced her.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Why did Ali leave the Internet forever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't remember seeing this here and it looks like it was leaked by one of her former Twitter asspatters and Patreon cuck who was trying to white knight for Ali Rappstar. Alison was name searching herself on Twitter and trying to get her Discord orbiters to personal army someone for talking about her "makin' out with P Kollar" video.
upload_2018-3-30_21-15-27.png

She was so mad it looks like she tried to sic her omega males on them nearly a month after the tweet.
upload_2018-3-30_21-15-14.png

upload_2018-3-30_21-12-33.png

This is an unrelated response to some locked account, blaming us for Alison "Maria Mint" Rapp deciding to flounce.
upload_2018-3-30_21-1-58.png

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alison literally said from her own mouth that she played tongue hockey, and then Kollar helped her get to E3. Maybe she's okay with that sequence of events, but it doesn't change that she got to where she did because she made out with some dude.
I'm sure if you asked her she'd say there was no quid pro quo, which is probably true in the literal sense. But it's painfully obvious what the coin of the realm is among the thirsty "men" who occupy gatekeeping positions.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't remember seeing this here and it looks like it was leaked by one of her former Twitter asspatters and Patreon cuck who was trying to white knight for Ali Rappstar. Alison was name searching herself on Twitter and trying to get her Discord orbiters to personal army someone for talking about her "makin' out with P Kollar" video.
View attachment 415017
She was so mad it looks like she tried to sic her omega males on them nearly a month after the tweet.
View attachment 415016
"How dare people say I slept my way into my former job, even though I admitted to both making out with a guy who got me to E3 and being a prostitute."

Gotta love BPD broken brains like Ali :story:

View attachment 415014
This is an unrelated response to some locked account, blaming us for Alison "Maria Mint" Rapp deciding to flounce.
View attachment 414995
Yeah we're the reason why Alison disappeared off the internet, and not her making the absolute worst decisions and torpedoing her life at every single turn :roll:

Maggots on a Train

kiwifarms.net
"Making shit up"

Alison literally said from her own mouth that she played tongue hockey, and then Kollar helped her get to E3. Maybe she's okay with that sequence of events, but it doesn't change that she got to where she did because she made out with some dude.
The omegas will completely brain skip this contradiction, and whiteknight the purity of their waifu while fantasizing about fucking her in all holes.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heh, so the woman who complained that harasser have ruined her life because of misogyny, sees no problem in directing her neckbeard cucks to harass some poor woman for commenting on a video. :story:

I have 2 questions:

1) If Alison wasn't on Twitter, how did she see this? Does she have her cucks work as spies for M'lady? Or does she have a secret account?
2) Who leaked this discord message in the 1st place? Could this be a new lead for more content?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Heh, so the woman who complained that harasser have ruined her life because of misogyny, sees no problem in directing her neckbeard cucks to harass some poor woman for commenting on a video. :story:

I have 2 questions:

1) If Alison wasn't on Twitter, how did she see this? Does she have her cucks work as spies for M'lady? Or does she have a secret account?
2) Who leaked this discord message in the 1st place? Could this be a new lead for more content?
For some reason, these semi-private Discord servers seem to be a source of delicious drama (including here so ponder that fact space cowboys).

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was from a cuck who leaked it non-maliciously (well, not intended to harm Alison anyway) while following orders. He has years of tweets towards Alison's Twitter accounts.
https://twitter.com/search?q=from:WildCat1227 alisonrapp&src=typd
https://twitter.com/search?q=from:WildCat1227 moocowprincess&src=typd
https://twitter.com/search?q=from:WildCat1227 123grapeman&src=typd

upload_2018-4-2_0-33-46.png

upload_2018-4-2_0-32-2.png

:story: Oh yeah, it was the two year anniversary of her getting shitcanned for prostitution by the way.
upload_2018-4-2_0-36-39.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was from a cuck who leaked it non-maliciously (well, not intended to harm Alison anyway) while following orders. He has years of tweets towards Alison's Twitter accounts.
https://twitter.com/search?q=from:WildCat1227 alisonrapp&src=typd
https://twitter.com/search?q=from:WildCat1227 moocowprincess&src=typd
https://twitter.com/search?q=from:WildCat1227 123grapeman&src=typd

View attachment 416730
View attachment 416729

:story: Oh yeah, it was the two year anniversary of her getting shitcanned for prostitution by the way.
View attachment 416731
Doesn’t compute. How does “he” or a cuck have a husband and lust after Rapp? No gay man is paying for Ali nudes so Im guessing it’s a bisexual chick lusting after her.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could also be some sort of trans situation.
Sure, I guess, but if it’s a trans woman into chicks then why a husband? (A wife would be the expected partner of a MTF anyway.) The thing is the person pays for nudes of a woman, but is married to a man. Gotta be a bisexual woman.

No man gay enough to have a husband is going to be interested in paying for photos of Ali’s tits.

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm betting it either some guy I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME to get her attention, or one of her former Patrons trying to get back at her for cutting off his monthly supply of poorly 'shopped eyebags.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ali has a secret Twitter account that only her most trusted betas have access to. She can't stand not being the center of attention and has to let everyone know about every single Dorito toot she pushes out.

snapdragon

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if Ali has a secret Twitter account that only her most trusted betas have access to. She can't stand not being the center of attention
She's also a narcissist, and probably searches for herself across social media platforms regularly. It's just interesting to me that this young woman was who she chose to set her army of flying troon monkeys on. Probably because young women with little influence are easy targets.

It's almost like she's not actually a feminist.

Status
Not open for further replies.