• Mercury levels reduced to sub-lethal amounts!

Cosplay Alison Rapp / Maria Mint / moocowprincessPedo Defense Force, CP Advocate, Whore. Husband Jake Rapp found his balls and divorced her.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Null, Mar 2, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Alison Rapp
  1. Who the hell eats a bag of popcorn for dinner, that's like sad^sad.

At least cook some rice or something that shit's cheap

• Agree Agree x 3
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Got King Kong in the trunk

kiwifarms.net
  2. eatin popcorn RN hidin eyebags RN beggin RN

upload_2017-2-14_4-29-21.png
    upload_2017-2-14_4-29-58.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Sorry Allison/Fans Of but having Tums on your wishlist because of your "food shenanigans" isn't cute, it's fucking disgusting.

kiwifarms.net
  4. And transform into Zoe Quinn.

• Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. She's already a whore, and getting fat, so halfway there.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  6. Future cosplay fodder for Alison, if she can stop watching animated gay skating first. Think of how meta the nudes that month will be for her paypigs when they open the mail.

Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  7. It's only a matter of time before Alison "comes out" as "not cis" or some such bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    NomiMalone

NomiMalone dazzling; exciting; very, very sexy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. You mean like Zoe Quinn did?

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Does Alison make enough beta bux to get breast implants first? Assuming she'll forego paying rent as usual.

Then she can join the trans men with big fake tits club. Bonus points if she goes on rants about how women are judged by their looks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I don't get Ali. You want to work in PR. Why would you not only dress like this when you go outside,

[​IMG]

But post a picture of it too.

If I was walking into a cvs and saw a girl decked out like that I'd immediately assume it's some 30 year old girl junkie who strips or does cam if not outright tricking off craigslist

Like, why

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Internet War Criminal

Internet War Criminal Making America Great Again, One Lift at the Time
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'd assume anyone I saw dressed like this was wearing their clothes inside out because there was come all over the outside or something gross like that. It looks disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'd just assume too high to dress properly but yeah gross shit on them is a given

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Internet War Criminal

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I thought she gave up all hopes of working in PR ever again. She never mentions applying for PR jobs, and after finishing or quitting coding bootcamp she stopped talking about that as well. Now she only mentions Patreon and selling nudes as sources of income.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Lol coding bootcamp I forgot about that

I guess reality slapped her in the face when she realizes being on the wrong side of 20 and smelling of Doritos toots is not gonna get the boys to do her homework for her

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Internet War Criminal

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. But it will get the boys who collect toe nail clippings and shit filled condoms to give her money.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. This is also the classic Walmart customer look, where somebody couldn't be bothered to change out of their pajamas before venturing out into public.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Muncie Anderson

Muncie Anderson Blow Your Face Out

kiwifarms.net
  17. She looks like trash. Also, notice the Christmas tree lights behind her in that filthy sty of a bathroom? It also looks like there's a pile of hoard behind her.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. You can take white trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of white trash

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Internet War Criminal

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. pink beanie, stupid oversized glasses.. I have the sudden urge to yell "Shutup, Meg" at her.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Teeter

Teeter I'm triggered the fuck out

kiwifarms.net
  20. That would be fine if she actually put effort into it. If she can make $2K+ with a couple crappy fake Polaroids a month, imagine if she put even just a bit more effort into staying in shape, making costumes, taking real photographs, etc.

White broads her age LOVE those oversize, dark-rimmed glasses. I end up seeing tweets of comedy writers via comedians I follow on Twitter, and it seems like half the women have the same badly dyed blond bob and enormous black glasses.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.