• "HEH! YOU CAN PUT ME DOWN. YOU CAN SNAG MY MEDAL. BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE OR DESTROY MY HEART, MY SOULD, OR MY POWERS!"

Cosplay Alison Rapp / Maria Mint / moocowprincessPedo Defense Force, CP Advocate, Whore. Husband Jake Rapp found his balls and divorced her.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Null, Mar 2, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Alison Rapp
  1. I feel like, if they weren't hypocrites, her SJW sperg friends should be calling her out for wearing glasses that she doesn't medically require as fashion accessories.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Great to be back, Kiwis. I missed this thread over the past 3 weeks. Also, I just noticed one of the tags was lunch lady arms for this thread.. hahahaha

I'm surprised Alison didn't freak the fuck out that Milo was at UW recently doing a talk (in which he trashed Brianna Wu). Seems like that's right up her alley to reeeeeeee about Gamergate.

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Reminder - she wasn't even going to a coding bootcamp. She was literally doing an online course while pretending she was going outside to do one. Likely because Jake was doing one of those paid camps already and she was all "y-yeah well I can be a whore, but also good at the tech too!" - those things are overpriced as heck so no way they could of afforded to both do one.

For a few weeks she was all "LOOK LOOK I CAN DO A CODE ISN'T THAT PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE?" till they started getting into actual functions and then she was all "oh no I can't figure this out I am adorable but useless please help" - alas because it was online, she couldn't flutter her eyes at a fellow beta student to get the work done for her (and Jake was already busy with his own class + Fran)

Honestly why haven't they officially broken up at this point. It's almost a bit sad watching them pretend they are still together in any sense of the word. Jake's never actually home anymore

• Like Like x 2
    RisingPheonix

RisingPheonix I came here to squark at you

kiwifarms.net
  4. That's a Rapp.

thats_a_rapp.png

• Winner x 44
    • Semper Fidelis x 15
    • Informative x 6
    • Feels x 3
    • Achievement x 1
    zedkissed60

zedkissed60 "I'm not retracting shit."

kiwifarms.net
  5. Jake's still a massive ass cuck. Even Alison had to be the one with balls to take it to dissolution. Sad.

Bit surprised she's not sharing that news yet, surely that would excite the thirsty betas to provide more cuckbux?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    RisingPheonix

kiwifarms.net
  6. lol thats great. im sure jake just didnt have the money to file so ali used her cuckbux. least she could do after ramming a dildo up his ass.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. When you can no longer pull off the fresh faced teen with long flowing hair look, you resort to the sexy praying mantis look to get guys to fuck you.

:story:

This means 2 things: Jake and Ali actually were married by that fat guy, and Ali will have to go to court a few times which will likely cause further headbanging spergouts.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. He sunk all his cash into that idiotic bus idea.

Fran certainly picked a winner.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I fucking told you niggas he was a fake poly and this was gonna happen from the beginning

:story:

Good for you Jake

• Agree x 11
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Feels x 1
    Internet War Criminal

Internet War Criminal Making America Great Again, One Lift at the Time
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh wow, they actually were legally married :story:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I don't know, I don't think he actually bought anything yet.

Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  12. It would mean admiting that polyamorous relationships are shit, wouldn't it?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Luigi

Luigi SHADILAY SHADILAY oh sogno o realtà

kiwifarms.net
  13. Can his asshole ever go back to its original tightness?

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I dunno, it seems a long time since she last mentioned anything about poly relationships, and the company she keeps probably won't be that bothered. But I suppose it seems weird when polys like to say being upset at anyone (in the relaitionship) getting more attention is bad and must be suppressed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    RisingPheonix

kiwifarms.net
  15. My guess is she's waiting for a more opportune moment. Perhaps after a proper court session she'll tweet about how going to court is so stressful guize, and that she needs Doritos to unwind with but she's out of money cryin' rn. But she'll be vague about why because otherwise she's advertising she's a nightmare girlfriend. That said she might actually reveal why if, say, Jake gets to keep stuff (or money) she considers to be hers. Then she'll make Jake out to be a total monster and a thief.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. If we are supposed to start placing our bets, I would place mine in "make no mention of it, other than in replies" (just like how she always did about the marriage itself).

In my point of view, divorce is a failure, and not something to brag about. While failures can be used for pity points, in this case it would be a failure of the system (polyamorous relationship), unless she can create a narrative good enough to justify it, like "we couldn't afford to be married anymore" or some weird shit like that. But Alison isn't creative.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Luigi

Luigi SHADILAY SHADILAY oh sogno o realtà

kiwifarms.net
  17. While she extravagantly blows cuckbux on stupid shit, it's mostly shit like high end bathing products, weebshit, and other ephemera. I doubt either of them really have many possessions worth squabbling much over, unless they fight over the weebshit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. Jake could try to rescue the "service dog" and his cat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Payment processor has dropped. We will be moving to a different payment collection system next month. Stay tuned.
Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.