• "I've beaten a man unconscious with my bare hands while bleeding from a gunshot wound, and on a different occasion sliced open another like a salmon while staring him in the eyes"

Alison RappPedo Defense Force, CP Advocate, Whore. Husband Jake Rapp found his balls and divorced her.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Null, Mar 2, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Alison Rapp
  1. "Hoes don't exist" says the woman who makes her living from selling nudes and got fired because Nintendo found out she was sucking dick on the side

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Alison Rapp needs that shirt on a purely ironic basis, like how Hot Topic goths will wear Care Bears shirts ironically.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm fairly sure most Nintendo employees, male or female, suck dick on the side. It's the renumeration thereof that was a problem

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Internet War Criminal

Internet War Criminal Making America Great Again, One Lift at the Time
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Well, she seems to be hell-bent on decreasing the world's hoe count by 1, at least.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  5. I love how she tries to sound relatable to the losers who support her by speaking about bullying and shit and right after that she says that she never suffered from bullying tho and even went to the prom with some probably popular guy from the team, if you add this to the whole asking nerds to do her homework, she probably was one of those whores who mess up with nerds
    Kinda funny that now she lives on money sent by those people, karma is a bitch

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. If Alison's lactose intolerance is as bad as she always claims it is, "tootin'" is the least of her problems and she ought to be asking for pepto bismol instead of tums.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Yes Ali that's a uniquely female problem. Only men judge women for being fat or skinny, men get to be whatever weight they want with no judgement from anyone.

Can you imagine the gall of this woman? Trying to give advice to people with low self esteem? Picture her as a therapist.

"You're right little Sally, EVERYONE feels self conscious about their looks. I personally got teased for being too thin.
    But I was also really popular in high school, I took the quarterback Valedictorian Chad to the prom. Who did you get?"

She really ought to stop shoveling garbage into her mouth every night and drowning it with copious amounts of over the counter medication to quell the effects of binging on junk food constantly.

• Agree Agree x 3
    #11747 Shugo, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Is there a reason she has a hard time getting pregnant? Something to do with the medication she's on maybe?

Get video, please.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Hold on, she'll be doing a panel? What will be the topic of that?

How to completely dump your growing career in Nintendo and live by selling very softcore nudes to the lonely neckbeards?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I think she's just saying she's not getting laid with the divorce proceedings and everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. More fodder for the fetishists she is trying to get money from.

upload_2017-2-17_5-25-0.png

We have a real winner here, orbiting Chelsea "Five Guys" Van Valkenburg, Alison "Maria Mint" Rapp, Archivist "Too batshit for Riot Games" Bex, in the hopes one will fuck him if he kisses up to them enough. He thought the ALL CAPS, shitty 'impersonation' account a criminal lolcow was running to attack Null's mom with was actually her.

upload_2017-2-17_5-25-41.png

upload_2017-2-17_5-30-35.png

upload_2017-2-17_5-33-7.png

upload_2017-2-17_5-37-0.png

upload_2017-2-17_5-33-43.png

• Winner Winner x 9
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. In 2016 she went from dream job to farting for money on a pest-filled apartment.

There's obviously a lot to teach about it, since no regular human can be this bad at life.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Luigi

Luigi SHADILAY SHADILAY oh sogno o realtà

kiwifarms.net
  13. Think of it like a scared straight program for any people in the audience who are thinking of living The Weird Life themselves.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong Au milieu de mes semblables / Je vois des monstres

kiwifarms.net
  14. You never took a date to your high school prom did you? The entire production is a lead up to getting sex from who's your date to the thing that night. It wasn't BPD lurking, it was proto-hookerness about to be unleashed. I bet she made him discuss intersectionality in football plays or something before he got to the important business of sticking her harder than any linebacker laid it on him between the chalk lines.

Is there an accurate agreed upon estimate of elapsed time before a new suitcase pimp is on the scene with Alison? I've got under a year, she seems pretty needy and with her stock purchases, she'll have some spending money soon for an approximation of a social life at low end establishments shortly.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  15. I doubt she was a feminist in high school. That usually don't happen in the midwest till they go off to college or move to a pozzed town like seattle. She's a self admitted band dork, who was a total nazi bitch to all her classmates in marching band or w/e. and probably just got slightly popular cause she sucked dicks under the bleachers or something.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Most likely this. That guy doesn't really have the football player vibe to him, could just be one of the occasional good looking guys in band, or hell any random guy from the school. She wasn't super pretty or popular, but she had a good body, cleaned up well, and likely had a rep for being a sure thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She at least pretended to be, I think.

She did speech--specifically poetry--and read some pretty edgelord rape revenge shit.

2. Alison Rapp Milaca For Inez Garcia by Marge Piercey

http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/arts/2006SpeechAqualifiers.pdf

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    talk talk talk

talk talk talk Fat shaming saves lives!

kiwifarms.net
  18. Because there is a loving deity

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. This goes to show that Alison's really only ever had one gimmick: getting attention via "I can't believe what just came out of that little girl's mouth!"
    Once she got a little older she also added the variant of "... what went into".

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  20. It's so good to have our baggy-eyed whorecow back. I don't know what she did without our hateful attention.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Smurfchu

Smurfchu Gonna sneak my Duck into China

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.