ALL THE BOOKS I READ IN JANUARY 2021 | 24 BOOKS!!!!!! (02-07-21) - Readeenlynn's first book review(s) of 2021

Hamberlard Raid

No one give that meat mountain any more money.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gorls... why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm... even my fingers... the hauls I've watched.. the brain cells I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm the one who got caught up with Amberlynn. A hambeast above liver failure... even Lord Beetus. And I was the parasite below, feeding off Amberlynn's power. They came after you in Arizona... then Lexington... Amberlynn... just keeps growing. Swallowing everything in its path. Getting bigger and bigger... Who knows how big now? Boss. I'm gonna make 'em give back our brain cells... take back everything that we've lost. And I won't rest... until we do.

We did it! That was officially the most pointless video the Hambeast has ever uploaded. And I sat through all of it. I am not going to bother recapping. Absolutely nothing happens. Toss me a drink, will ya?

1612718414110.png

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Painful, that was just painful.

Sorry Al, I don't shop for books in the YA section. And some of those books were making their second appearance in a "what I read" video. Nice try fatass but some of us have a memory.

And of course no poetry book is gonna be as good as Al's own "poetry", she's the best poet she knows after all.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Silly twat really thinks her audience believe she's read all of these books within a month.

She sounds like she's recalling other people's Amazon reviews with a sentence or two thrown in from the blurb.

E - Did I mishear her or did she say ''would have raten it higher if I could''? The only highlight of this video.

Last edited:

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to be all "lol fat" but she looks bigger than ever in that thumbnail. The glasses and hairdo perfectly accentuate just how globular her head has become, and the magnification makes her eyes look smaller. Really funny considering how much she was feeling herself in her glasses tiktoks.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Once again, Amber shows us that she values quanity over quality. Babby read twenty-four books in a month? That's cool. Except the shit she reads is romance, the most predictable genre, the most easily digestible format meant for young adults.

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
Silly twat really thinks her audience believe she's read all of these books within a month.
I actually do believe it for the sole reason that she has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE to do with her time. I'd probably read a lot more too if I was a nearly bed-bound blob with no future aspirations and couldn't do anything that required walking more than a few feet.

On another note, if she's actually this interested in reading, she should pick up a couple classics, like maybe something a little more intellectually stimulating than a YA novel. Then again she's kinda got a pea brain so I don't expect much from her lol

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she did read all those books - they're not written to be stimulating or difficult & are all fairly short. She treats books like food - gulping down without tasting, without reflection.

Beginning writers are given the advice "write what you know" - which makes sense. But when reading, it's often a challenge to read about things way out of your base of experiences.

I wonder if this was content she's planned for her Patreon or OF?

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was officially the most pointless video the Hambeast has ever uploaded.
Did you forget about her ASMR videos?
Toss me a drink, will ya?
:drink:
On another note, if she's actually this interested in reading, she should pick up a couple classics, like maybe something a little more intellectually stimulating than a YA novel.
Wuthering Heights gets assigned to high school students but I'd be shocked if she could manage to get through it.