ALL THE BOOKS I READ IN JANUARY 2021 | 24 BOOKS!!!!!! (02-07-21) - Readeenlynn's first book review(s) of 2021

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitch only reads the Doordash listings for available deliveries in her area.

also KEK

1612756386691.png

D_Tractor

I'm like the queen of veggies and amazingness.
kiwifarms.net
I just want her to read one page -- any page -- of Finnegans Wake out loud in a video. In a bad fake Oirish accent.
Lean out of the window,
Goldenhair,
I hear you singing
A merry air.

My book was closed,
I read no more,
Watching the fire dance
On the floor.

I have left my book,
I have left my room,
For I heard you singing
Through the gloom.

Singing and singing
A merry air,
Lean out of the window,
Goldenhair.

Attachments

• destiny.jpg
    destiny.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 33

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
"I don't want to give too much away"
"I loved this book"
"(praises the book for 60 seconds) I give it 4/5 stars"
"I feel like i already gave too much away"
"I don't want to say too much"
"I read so many books ohmygad"

Bitch just talk about it. Broad strokes. I'm not asking for her to be like James Tullos, showing postit marks, critiquing character interpersonal relationships, and editing books to make them better to read. Just talk about impressions. God please stab me with a rusty spoon to prevent me from hearing alr talk about books again.
(I base this on if she even reads the books. As a teenager, I could read two 50k word books a week. Living a real life, I can't even read Asimov SFF magazine.)
Side note: what was that barcode on Danielle Steele? Looked like a library barcode but stores are usually the ones to fuck up barcode placement like that.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
"I don't want to give too much away"
"I loved this book"
"(praises the book for 60 seconds) I give it 4/5 stars"
"I feel like i already gave too much away"
"I don't want to say too much"
"I read so many books ohmygad"

Bitch just talk about it. Broad strokes. I'm not asking for her to be like James Tullos, showing postit marks, critiquing character interpersonal relationships, and editing books to make them better to read. Just talk about impressions. God please stab me with a rusty spoon to prevent me from hearing alr talk about books again.
(I base this on if she even reads the books. As a teenager, I could read two 50k word books a week. Living a real life, I can't even read Asimov SFF magazine.)
Side note: what was that barcode on Danielle Steele? Looked like a library barcode but stores are usually the ones to fuck up barcode placement like that.

It's her literary equivalent of her food "taste tests" - she just hasn't got the words, which is pretty damned ironic, given that she considers herself to be WriterLynn.

Chocola

kiwifarms.net
I suspect she's reading for quantity, not quality. Just like everything in her life.
She probably takes a book and just quickly looks over words without pauses, not thinking the content through. That's why her reviews are so one-dimensional, she already forgot what she just read about.

What a stupid useless goal, read some amount of trashy literature in a month.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
A genuine attempt to share a real piece of her life and days with her audience, but I'm afraid it's too boring for me to click. Probably less retarded than the "reactors" who will bitch she's not reading "good" literature like they do.

Not to be all "lol fat" but she looks bigger than ever in that thumbnail. The glasses and hairdo perfectly accentuate just how globular her head has become, and the magnification makes her eyes look smaller. Really funny considering how much she was feeling herself in her glasses tiktoks.
I was literally about to say the same thing. I swear to fuck, if she puts out an update about her body shutting down, I hope everyone asks how that whole "my body, my health" thing has worked out for her. 😂