ALL THE BOOKS I READ IN JANUARY 2021 | 24 BOOKS!!!!!! (02-07-21) - Readeenlynn's first book review(s) of 2021

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
To anyone who thinks it's plausible that she reads this much because of all the spare time she has, you forget that she has the attention span of a toddler with ADHD coupled with a severe lack of commitment which would be necessary to slog through all these books.

She can barely read the labels on her food packaging because it requires too much time and brainpower.

Logical Fallacies

I am no god, but if I was I'd be an angry god.
kiwifarms.net
Everything she does is obsessive. Lego, reading, coloring or eating.

And I don't want to shame anyone for their taste in literature but damn woman, read some challenging books for once. No wonder she managed to read all that in one month. It is all drivel.

Did you forget about her ASMR videos?

:drink:

Wuthering Heights gets assigned to high school students but I'd be shocked if she could manage to get through it.

Which is weird because if you take the story at face value it would be exactly like the shit she likes to read.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
this video was probably supposed to go on her patreon before she nuked it, it fits the whole literary/poetry thing she was going for
You might be on something. Can you imagine paying $20 and you get this video?

I wonder if this was content she's planned for her Patreon or OF?
As you wrote earlier, she probably filmed a bunch of videos in January that she planned to use for her Patreon. I am sure that these videos will not go to waste and will be used in upcoming postings. I am expecting to be subjected to “journal prompts” and perhaps poetry. This should be amusing.

You might be on something. Can you imagine paying $20 and you get this video?

As you wrote earlier, she probably filmed a bunch of videos in January that she planned to use for her Patreon. I am sure that these videos will not go to waste and will be used in upcoming postings. I am expecting to be subjected to “journal prompts” and perhaps poetry. This should be amusing.
I'd rather be subjected to layyygs and fupas with that OF content. It's like looking at celebrity death photos. You don't really want to see, but at the same time, you totally have to.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn looks like a librarian despite the fact she probably couldn't even read any of the books they make you read in middle/high school. I'd be interested to see how far she'd get reading those kinds of books if she struggles to give proper reviews of a bunch of girly books.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
She seems drawn to drug addict attic stories and the like, I would pay good money (money I don't have) for her to read something like Train Spotting or Skagboys. Piggybacking off of some other kiwi's, I would love her to read aloud any page of an Irvine Welsh book.
She could never - can you imagine her getting to grips with the Scottish vernacular?
I'm a Bongistan native and it took me a while
I'd love to see her having a stab with the Yorkshire dialect of Wuthering Heights, personally

To anyone who thinks it's plausible that she reads this much because of all the spare time she has, you forget that she has the attention span of a toddler with ADHD coupled with a severe lack of commitment which would be necessary to slog through all these books.

She can barely read the labels on her food packaging because it requires too much time and brainpower.

She really gave us a 'review' with just an out of 5 rating and no other information. She's too lazy to even give us a proper summary. None of her books look read either, you're telling me she's careful not to break the spines when she can barely hold her head up straight to read?

Agreed - I'm told (although I still find it tough to believe) that it's possible to read books without the spines breaking, but 1)gorl is a clumsy dumbfuck and 2)trying to say she's pretty much reading a book a day - there's a limit to how careful you can be reading that quickly!

Aside from that, the logistics don't work - we know she sleeps half the day, eats constantly, keeps up with TikTok, twatter etc...reads her YT comments (and deletes them, minimum, and that's only if she's not making sock accounts) - when exactly is she reading all these pages?!?

Yea idk - I've seen how this dumb fuck wields a fork, if she'd read them I'd expect something more like this

View attachment 1913295

With required foodstains

View attachment 1913297

Reading the blurb on the back doesn't count as 'reading a book', 'bert

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The clearest tell that she skims books, (& I'm being very generous), is that she fails to explain why she thinks a book is good or bad. "I like how this main character didn't let having made mistakes prevent her from trying this new experience detailed in the book." or "I would have liked this book better if the author didn't send 2 pages detailing the sister's makeup routine; that made it hard to remain engaged with the plot."

Gushing: "It was so goooooood, guize" says nothing about a book but to come up with pertinent comments means you have to have thought about what you've read & be able to explain clearly & simply what you thought about it.

She doesn't think & can't convert anything going on in her "mind" into clear concise wording.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, you gotta bring your own snark to the party.

Gushing: "It was so goooooood, guize" says nothing about a book but to come up with pertinent comments means you have to have thought about what you've read & be able to explain clearly & simply what you thought about it.

If ReaderLynn were actually reading all these books, WriterLynn would have more words to describe things.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why are y'all trippin over the fact that she reads YA books? its just a genre preference.
Adults who almost exclusively read books meant for teenagers are by definition mentally stunted, which would be their business if they weren't always talking about how everything other than YA and YA-style fiction is bad.
I really don't even know that I believe that she has a preference for YA so much as YA is the highest level that she can read and maybe sort of comprehend.
The clearest tell that she skims books, (& I'm being very generous), is that she fails to explain why she thinks a book is good or bad. "I like how this main character didn't let having made mistakes prevent her from trying this new experience detailed in the book." or "I would have liked this book better if the author didn't send 2 pages detailing the sister's makeup routine; that made it hard to remain engaged with the plot."

I'd bet that when she comes to words that she doesn't understand, she doesn't look them up or try to use context clues to figure out what they mean, instead she probably just skips over them, and as a result, has only the barest idea of what is going on.

It's pretty safe to assume that neither Kristine nor George read to Amber when she was a child, or did anything to help her develop and expand her (non-meth related) vocabulary. We can see from her videos that her vocabulary is horribly limited, it's not unreasonable to think this would be a hindrance to her when it comes to reading books.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
Also remember she tried reading the Dean Koontz book and said it was hard to get into and wasn't for her so I believe she didnt finish it. His books are pretty much the Danielle Steele's of the murder thriller genre from the few I've read. She would not be able to get through any classic literature due to not understanding the language used or some of the plot points.

Chad2Bad

Paid for a 2 & 1/2 hour armbar
kiwifarms.net
Also remember she tried reading the Dean Koontz book and said it was hard to get into and wasn't for her so I believe she didnt finish it. His books are pretty much the Danielle Steele's of the murder thriller genre from the few I've read. She would not be able to get through any classic literature due to not understanding the language used or some of the plot points.
Hamber's the type of person to read "Frodo threw another faggot in the fire" and then be appalled Tolkien casually included the burning of homosexuals