All Time Favorite Movies - or your favorite 'kino'

FatFuckFrank

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus
kiwifarms.net
So nearly everyone has an all time favorite movie. What is it? What's that one movie you love to death?

For me, it's probably Mary and Max; because it's got the right amount of emotion, the right amount of dark comedy, I notice something new every-time I watch it, and there's so much I love about it that I could write an essay about it.

In fact, the only thing I found a nitpick with in the movie was that Perpetuum Mobile by Penguin Cafe Orchestra (This song):
Plays a bit too much throughout the movie, but that's it.

What's your favorite movie?

The Flawless Gazelles

Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit
kiwifarms.net
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
Wayne's World has yet to get old for me.
Wayne's World is the only movie I've owned on 4 different video formats (VHS, Laserdisc, DVD, and Blu-Ray) which is a pretty good "favourite movie" barometer (although that's only for movies released in or before the era where VHS and Laserdisc were still relevant).

But I was a teenager when it was released in theatres, so I can't deny that having been the right age in 1992 is probably a factor with how much I like the movie.

drtoboggan

Please, call me Mantis.
kiwifarms.net
Wayne's World is the only movie I've owned on 4 different video formats (VHS, Laserdisc, DVD, and Blu-Ray) which is a pretty good "favourite movie" barometer (although that's only for movies released in or before the era where VHS and Laserdisc were still relevant).

But I was a teenager when it was released in theatres, so I can't deny that having been the right age in 1992 is probably a factor with how much I like the movie.
If you're gonna spew, spew into this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino