Allison Cooke / hanleia / finnrey / gogoeeg / enta_jinnai / eijiIynx / ashlives2020 - Severely Bipolar and Autistic LGBTQP+ Self-Hating-Jew Fujoshi Cat Lady

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tinfoil hats are sold to nutters like yourself.
I don't deal in conspiracies.

And I won't be showing you "every single thing I have ever said involving zoe quinn and the cult of feminism" that you protect.
Since I appear to be universally hated for my information, this is all I will give you lot. Hopefully you can figure it out from here.View attachment 1127370
Why're you back pulling the same shit again? "I have information but I'm not showing it to you faggots." Might as well just say "I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton", and you'll get the same message across.

Shit or get off the pot.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen you guys making any progress on this vile creature. Here is Hanleia's new twitter name and account Hanleia/ashlives2020 .
What makes you think that ashlives2020 is hanleia?
The AshLives2020 account is indeed Hanleia. It's not "new" tho, it's the same account just a different @. She changes handles every so often.

"she" is also a he and does not live in Japan. Not sure why you guys think the person is a girl but don't believe everything someone said on the internet, especially when they're connected to Zoe Quinn.
Since I appear to be universally hated for my information, this is all I will give you lot. Hopefully you can figure it out from here.
View attachment 1127370
The fuck?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, indeed that's the Twitter id she's using now... but that doesn't prove anything.

The question I should've asked is what evidence does he think that he has to prove that hanleia/ashlives2020 is anyone other than Allison Cooke.

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Just weird similarities between her and hanfreakinsolo/kel_of_ulthar
It takes more than "weird similarities" to prove something. GTFO with that shit.

This is Allison Cooke, aka hanleia:

Here's another:

Compare to this picture of her:
1580685134747.png

from here: (it also verifies her full name)

Or this picture from her mother's Facebook:
1580685309506.png

All of this is in the OP.

If you think that hanleia isn't Allison, you're going to have to come up with something better than "weird similarities" to convince anyone.