TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wonders if Allison could engage in a civil debate as to her anti-Trump views. She can scream "DICTATOR" "NAZI" "RAPIST", etc, but could she back it up with reputably sources, that sort of thing.

But then I remember this is Allison we're talking about & I shake my head & chuckle to myself for having such a fanciful thought.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From that thread:
View attachment 1389545
So there ya go, @IlliterateMimeColony looks like an ex-forum user, but hey, cold case closed.
These people truly are their own worst enemies.
Lolcows are always the same. They're just too stupid for their own good. Remember when CWC told a whole chat room full of trolls about his numbers of dirty, crapped briefs, and the trolls were like "Why would you volunteer that information?!?"? Pretty much the same thing. And they wonder why people mock and ridicule them.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wonders if Allison could engage in a civil debate as to her anti-Trump views. She can scream "DICTATOR" "NAZI" "RAPIST", etc, but could she back it up with reputably sources, that sort of thing.

But then I remember this is Allison we're talking about & I shake my head & chuckle to myself for having such a fanciful thought.
Well, they see it as self-evident and they consider CNN a reputable source.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
Hmm? I guess this explains why her Discord server was cleared of everything. Almost like she is trying to hide sick fucks who rape kids? :story:

From that thread:
View attachment 1389545
So there ya go, @IlliterateMimeColony looks like an ex-forum user, but hey, cold case closed.
These people truly are their own worst enemies.
1592609056943.png

He said it. He is proud of that work. :/

1592610318904.png

Are we sure this chick isn't a lolcow? She scares Antifa terrorist support

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
Hmm? I guess this explains why her Discord server was cleared of everything. Almost like she is trying to hide sick fucks who rape kids? :story:
I thought it was that dead because Lupa doesn’t have enough an audience for that.

All she’s got is being a CA hater. They’re just embittered people either looking at the sub count or vultures circling for the next trainwreck.

• Agree
Reactions: Azafran90

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was that dead because Lupa doesn’t have enough an audience for that.

All she’s got is being a CA hater. They’re just embittered people either looking at the sub count or vultures circling for the next trainwreck.
I was talking about LavenderSoSoft.

I was in her Discord server once and for some unknown reason she cleared all of the channels and I wasn't sure why but now I believe she was hiding pedophiles in her server. Sick fuck!

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I wish I could sit Brad down and have a talk with him and explain that women like Allison and the mentality she represents is why we have Trump as President, it's why we have pushback against the left.

I feel like Brad is a smart enough guy that that would be a real "lightbulb" moment and he may not be so against anti-SJWs.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could sit Brad down and have a talk with him and explain that women like Allison and the mentality she represents is why we have Trump as President, it's why we have pushback against the left.

I feel like Brad is a smart enough guy that that would be a real "lightbulb" moment and he may not be so against anti-SJWs.
Brad makes fun of SJWs and the professionally easily offended all the time. I wouldn't call him anti-SJW, but he definitely sees that they're walking jokes and they murder comedy.

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net

I'd give her a minute into a debate before she collapses into a fuming, sobbing emotional mess who can't even.

At this point I don't even give a fuck about her anti-Trump views. That's the new normal for these people. The constant background noise of autistic political screeching. It's her unending crusade against Brad where she really cranks up the insanity. Yeah, your ex-not-boyfriend chose your former employer who he's friends with over you when you pushed him to choose. Get the fuck over it. It's been what, over a year now? Two? Your inability to move on is just proof that you have nothing else going on in your life right now. That's just pathetic.

Also, wearing literal clown makeup.

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alison is pretty much a crazy cat lady who passed her prime and is taking it out on Brad by acting like he was responsible for Trump getting elected and JewWario's crimes simply because he didn't stick his dick in her dusty cootch.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1397638

View attachment 1397639

I look forward to Lupa's evolution into a full black helicopter conspiratard.
Next we'll hear that Brad is a CIA double-agent that moonlights as a gangstalker.
I read a thread on 4Chan that there will be a terrorist attack on the 4th of July so they could blame it on either China or Antifa. I wasn't sure where the Anon got his or her info but it seems like the "fireworks" are going to attack cities like New York City and set it on fire. It seems weird but very freaky.