TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
Oh look, the person who used hurt feelings as an excuse to weaponize social media to target journalists and families has some thoughts about Angry Joe. https://twitter.com/AllisonPregler/status/1275831433827962887
How helpful of Allison. "Stop defending yourself, Joe! You were accused of abuse which means you're an abuser. Simple as that. No more gaslighting! You need to admit you're guilty right now and beg for our forgiveness! We'll still demand you lose everything, of course, but we may allow you to work again sometime in the next decade. Besides, you owe it to the victim you abused, abuser!"

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
How helpful of Allison. "Stop defending yourself, Joe! You were accused of abuse which means you're an abuser. Simple as that. No more gaslighting! You need to admit you're guilty right now and beg for our forgiveness! We'll still demand you lose everything, of course, but we may allow you to work again sometime in the next decade. Besides, you owe it to the victim you abused, abuser!"
Current year summed up in one quote.

Damn, the account was already suspended. Anyone get an archive of it?
Luckily, i screenshotted two things. One is of the account making fun of Joel Schumacher's death and One is a shitty genderswap pic.

Attachments

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
in one of the recent tweets, some attorney sent Granny Lupa a cease and desist. https://twitter.com/AllisonPregler/status/1275278592096829440
and also got "impersonated" on Reddit.
"The content of my character speaks for itself"...Oh, Granny Lupa has no idea how right she is. Just not for the reason she's thinking. Her character is as bland as it is deplorable. She's a horrible person without substance or depth. She's basically a cardboard standee of your stereotypical SJW.

Is it wrong to say that Lupa is a better looking dude than she is a woman?

Maybe she should transition. Maybe she'd be happier as a he.
Well, a lot of FTM trannies start claiming they are women because they were utter failures at being men. So Granny Lupa becoming Grampy Lupo because she's a failure of a woman would make sense.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh look, the person who used hurt feelings as an excuse to weaponize social media to target journalists and families has some thoughts about Angry Joe. https://twitter.com/AllisonPregler/status/1275831433827962887
A crazed harpy of a YT has-been said:
Joe, I urge you to rethink your response and how damaging it is to victims.
One might almost forget that it's Joe who is the victim here.

I have no clue what's going on in Joe's life and I don't really care, but this sounds like someone tried to use Joe as a springboard and when that didn't pan out by sucking up to Joe, this woman attempted to use the old and tested sexual harassment card, to climb the social ladder.

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
Current year decade summed up in one quote.
FTFY. This has been the track these people have been playing on loop for a hell of a lot longer than a year. Zoe Quinn got a guy to kill himself over it and that barely slowed them down.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
Allison 01.png

This gives you a sense of how little genuine distress Allison has had to deal with in her life. A minor interaction with a grubhub driver doing something mildly unexpected had her all stressed out. Also, I love how once everybody tweets their support of the driver, Allison makes sure to specify that she gave this cool driver a large tip.

Allison 02.png

"Hmmm. Those assholes who post in my thread on Kiwi Farms would probably get a real thrill out of me naming their site in a tweet. I don't want to give them the satisfaction but what other option do I have if I want to call them out? Wait...I know! Heh, heh, heh...pretty inspired, Allison."

Allison 03.png

This is likely the only interaction Allison has had with a "worm" in nearly a decade.

Allison 04.jpg

FrankNBeans

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1409615

This gives you a sense of how little genuine distress Allison has had to deal with in her life. A minor interaction with a grubhub driver doing something mildly unexpected had her all stressed out. Also, I love how once everybody tweets their support of the driver, Allison makes sure to specify that she gave this cool driver a large tip.

View attachment 1409616

"Hmmm. Those assholes who post in my thread on Kiwi Farms would probably get a real thrill out of me naming their site in a tweet. I don't want to give them the satisfaction but what other option do I have if I want to call them out? Wait...I know! Heh, heh, heh...pretty inspired, Allison."

View attachment 1409617

This is likely the only interaction Allison has had with a "worm" in nearly a decade.

View attachment 1409618
Remember when those same people targeted Brad and his wife and family for lack of proof in saying the people who harassed them were CtC Supporters?

They must have forgotten that since now "every harassing troll we get is secretly KiwiFarms., we have no proof, but trust us"