TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Nope, bitch has always been ugly as sin. I can't understand why so many guys kept thirsting for her even back in the day. Her face looks like a blacksmith's apprentice anvil.
You gotta remember that the most attractive feature to a Channel Awesome fan is a pulse. Consciousness is also a plus, but people like JewWario show that it’s not a dealbreaker.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
You gotta remember that the most attractive feature to a Channel Awesome fan is a pulse. Consciousness is also a plus, but people like JewWario show that it’s not a dealbreaker.
True but I’ve seen some pretty thirsty soy boys who are willing to have sex with anything that resembles a vagina. So of course there would be the very desperate men who would be willing to blindfolded themselves before pegging lupa.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol this woman is bitter as hell.
I can't imagine her coping through menopause alone; with no lineage to speak of, no accomplishments as you near old age, and nothing to strive for.
Such is the life of many TGWTG contributors.
I think she'd commit suicide once menopause hits and her closeted boyfriend still hasn't married her.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1409615

This gives you a sense of how little genuine distress Allison has had to deal with in her life. A minor interaction with a grubhub driver doing something mildly unexpected had her all stressed out. Also, I love how once everybody tweets their support of the driver, Allison makes sure to specify that she gave this cool driver a large tip.

View attachment 1409616

"Hmmm. Those assholes who post in my thread on Kiwi Farms would probably get a real thrill out of me naming their site in a tweet. I don't want to give them the satisfaction but what other option do I have if I want to call them out? Wait...I know! Heh, heh, heh...pretty inspired, Allison."

View attachment 1409617

This is likely the only interaction Allison has had with a "worm" in nearly a decade.

View attachment 1409618
....is she morphing into Joe Exotic?

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1409615

This gives you a sense of how little genuine distress Allison has had to deal with in her life. A minor interaction with a grubhub driver doing something mildly unexpected had her all stressed out. Also, I love how once everybody tweets their support of the driver, Allison makes sure to specify that she gave this cool driver a large tip.
What is she even talking about? Did she or did she not order drinks? My guess is these food delivery drivers are scared shitless of bad reviews for things that aren't their fault and he brought her a drink out of his own pocket money because she probably ordered one and the restaurant forgot it? She's only asking Twitter because if they told her it was "ewww creepy" she'd immediately lean into it and go with "I'M BEING HARASSED". But because they talked her off the ledge (because nothing about this interaction sounds creepy) she goes "you're right it's cool". This is a 30 year old woman who needs Twitter to tell her how to think and feel about a benign interaction with a delivery driver. Talk about emotionally stunted.