TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

1593562185445.png
1593562204108.png

ProblematicUser420

30 year old curmudgeon
kiwifarms.net
Man did you absolutely call it.
This has been her entire twitter feed for days now.
View attachment 1419719
Lupa is such a basic bitch

I don't get the series myself but it gets recommended to me enough on Youtube despite having no interest in it that I suspect this may be a stunt to jump on the bandwagon and get views. Hell if a shitty Grover knock off muppet can get on my radar from Animal Crossing talk she has to get some sort of bump with it.

Of course she's late to the party on this one, I feel like I've been seeing AC vids popping up in my recommendations for months now.

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
I stumbled across this tweet and wow does it ever translate to Lupa. Even Bobdunga chimes in in the replies that it also applies to youtubers. Sharing "LOOK AT MUH MEAN COMMENTS" is such a knuckle dragging way to gain a following and clout. But in numbers only. It explains so much why these people get a lot of following in numbers but it doesn't translate to views or anything. Most of Lupa's nothing tweets get no likes or replies outside the usual stalkers. But when she mentions being harassed or Brad or CTC....then magically she gets attention. She'll never stop. She can't live without the validation. Bitch work on your videos and stop feeling the need to use "haters" to create content.

Jelly Duvall

Sometimes Patty Hearst, sometimes Gale Weathers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stumbled across this tweet and wow does it ever translate to Lupa. Even Bobdunga chimes in in the replies that it also applies to youtubers. Sharing "LOOK AT MUH MEAN COMMENTS" is such a knuckle dragging way to gain a following and clout. But in numbers only. It explains so much why these people get a lot of following in numbers but it doesn't translate to views or anything. Most of Lupa's nothing tweets get no likes or replies outside the usual stalkers. But when she mentions being harassed or Brad or CTC....then magically she gets attention. She'll never stop. She can't live without the validation. Bitch work on your videos and stop feeling the need to use "haters" to create content.

Lmao isn't bobdunga a whore who accused a youtuber of rape?

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just for the fun of it I watched Brad's movie theater review of Mother's Day from four years ago just to see how Allison used to act with Brad.

It's weird to think that only four years ago Allison was having fun with Brad and they were genuinely having a good time talking about this movie, and now she has nothing but seething hatred for Brad in that short of a time.
Watch the Bye Bye Man review on Brad's channel, it was only three years ago. It was also amusing that they were uncomfortable getting free tickets due to enduring loud black kids.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Its Phelan's choice if he wants to stay with her or not.
They're only "together" in the most technical, meaningless way.

View attachment 1419719
Basic bitch or not, this is better than what she usually does with her time, which is REEEEing about Brad 24/7 and trying to cancel any male e-celeb unfortunate enough to cross paths with her on a whim. It's probably too optimistic to hope this is a sign she's finally moving the fuck on.

MidUSA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, of course.
Yeah, DSP would have a bald spot and be fatter (if it's possible to give your animal crossing characters some extra cushion around the belly)

• Feels
Reactions: Shield Breaker

Tovarisz

Nuts
kiwifarms.net
The only things I remember of Allison before I started reading this thread is an old review of The Room I watched almost a decade ago, some Spoony related drama she started or fanned the flames of and then I remember her appearing in Brad's Midnight Screenings a few times, never watched or heard anything beyond that but I noticed a thread here and started reading it. I never imagined her being this much of a harpy bitch but i guess the signs were there since the Spoony shit... but that's not the most shocking thing I learned.

The most shocking revelation I learned in this thread is she's under 30, I thought she was 30 a decade ago. Seriously, I was shocked. 😲

Also Brad seems to be a magnet for people with bad personalities who attach to him like parasites and suck the life force out of him. He's still the best out of all the CA people, at least he has IRL friends and an actual life beyond social media, kind of admire the dude for taking all the drama in his life so well and remaining sane.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1419719
Wanna bet AC-Phelous is getting more interaction than Phelan did over the past month?

They're only "together" in the most technical, meaningless way.
It's a really strange, sterile, uninvolved, emotionally distant """relationship""" for sure.

No one cares enough about the other or themselves to really do anything about their relationship, have nothing better to do to motivate them to quit and they merely enjoy the shallow pleasantries of a make-believe relationship that is happening 95% over WhatsApp smalltalk and 5% on Twitter.
Their interactions in crossovers are hardly something to go by, but whenever they talk to each other on camera, all I can think of is that I've seen people being more passionate towards the burger-flipper at a McDonalds, when ordering extra fries.

Even when Phelan sticks up for Lupa on Twitter, when someone trashtalks her, his intervention happens to the tune of "I defend my girlfriend, cause that's what boyfriends do for their girlfriends, right?"

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Wanna bet AC-Phelous is getting more interaction than Phelan did over the past month?

It's a really strange, sterile, uninvolved, emotionally distant """relationship""" for sure.

No one cares enough about the other or themselves to really do anything about their relationship, have nothing better to do to motivate them to quit and they merely enjoy the shallow pleasantries of a make-believe relationship that is happening 95% over WhatsApp smalltalk and 5% on Twitter.
Their interactions in crossovers are hardly something to go by, but whenever they talk to each other on camera, all I can think of is that I've seen people being more passionate towards the burger-flipper at a McDonalds, when ordering extra fries.

Even when Phelan sticks up for Lupa on Twitter, when someone trashtalks her, his intervention happens to the tune of "I defend my girlfriend, cause that's what boyfriends do for their girlfriends, right?"
The funny thing is, it wasn't always like this. There was a time earlier in their relationship where they actually felt like a real couple in their collabs. I didn't watch much of the two, but I remember watching an episode or two of their let's play (?) of Tender Loving Care, where they were cuddling together and giggling at each other's jokes. Clearly they had some kind of spark once, but it's long dead now.

Imagine somehow ending up in that "stuck in a loveless relationship" rut when you don't even live together and barely ever actually see each other. How the fuck do you manage to do that?

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is, it wasn't always like this. There was a time earlier in their relationship where they actually felt like a real couple in their collabs. I didn't watch much of the two, but I remember watching an episode or two of their let's play (?) of Tender Loving Care, where they were cuddling together and giggling at each other's jokes. Clearly they had some kind of spark once, but it's long dead now.

Imagine somehow ending up in that "stuck in a loveless relationship" rut when you don't even live together and barely ever actually see each other. How the fuck do you manage to do that?
It definetly feels like their relationship only survives on habit and indifference.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
It definetly feels like their relationship only survives on habit and indifference.
And right on cue!

A chance to view them together.

I actually enjoy Phelous as a guilty pleasure. I get that he's way too sarcastic and nasally for some people, but he does put work into his videos with VO work synched to lip flaps, and weird edits. His crappy animation autism is at his best. I think it's hilarious that he still has all his collabs with Brad up.

This video here though. Pure cringe. Phelous usually doesn't do food reviews, and is much better reading from a written script. And it shows.

Madam Nekromantik

A new horror movie everyday of October.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems like their relationship started to die when Alison started hating on Brad 24/7. Brad was Phelous' friend too, but Phelous hasn't said anything about it one way or the other.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
And right on cue!

A chance to view them together.

I actually enjoy Phelous as a guilty pleasure. I get that he's way too sarcastic and nasally for some people, but he does put work into his videos with VO work synched to lip flaps, and weird edits. His crappy animation autism is at his best. I think it's hilarious that he still has all his collabs with Brad up.

This video here though. Pure cringe. Phelous usually doesn't do food reviews, and is much better reading from a written script. And it shows.
You think Lupa reads this thread? I mean, this crossover happens after we talk about the state of their relationship.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
It seems like their relationship started to die when Alison started hating on Brad 24/7. Brad was Phelous' friend too, but Phelous hasn't said anything about it one way or the other.
Even before that, their relationship looked pretty cold. It is true Phelous took a notably long time to unfriend Brad after it started, but it already felt like they were just making token efforts and hardly interacted with each other.

You think Lupa reads this thread? I mean, this crossover happens after we talk about the state of their relationship.
If she does, the bitch should learn how she comes across to people who aren't in her weird little cult and adjust her behavior on that as well. Stop with the clown makeup and Bradposting, Lupa. And for fuck's sake, stop jumping on every #metoo that doesn't involve you. It doesn't make you look stunning and brave. It makes you look like a compulsive accuser.