TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

FrankNBeans

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes you just feel the need to poke your head in to see how things are going.

Lupa constantly gets her ass handed to her by people outing that she's a lying psychopath, such as her neighbor exposing her abuse and dishonesty. She's constantly triggered by even the slightest form of criticism and uses hurt feelings as justification for targeting people's lives and families. It's rendered her completely friendless in her entire state.

I guess that's not as worthy of outrage to Erod as "disrespect of magic hammers."

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Lupa constantly gets her ass handed to her by people outing that she's a lying psychopath, such as her neighbor exposing her abuse and dishonesty. She's constantly triggered by even the slightest form of criticism and uses hurt feelings as justification for targeting people's lives and families. It's rendered her completely friendless in her entire state.

I guess that's not as worthy of outrage to Erod as "disrespect of magic hammers."
Well, he’s had one reply so far. 1AEDB9F3-35F4-44F1-852F-F60F42E4E1B5.jpeg

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net

In the end it really comes down to whether or not you're for Lupa or not as to whether her replies are masterful takedowns or autistic sperging. It's the same thing when you see presidential debates. Most of the time you walk away thinking your candidate did better than their opponent. And the other side thinks their candidate did better than yours did.

So for a shit-tier reviewer like ERod, Lupa is like the bright shining light that he could never be but aspires to be. To the rest of us, it's the ravings of a washed up harpy who thinks too highly of herself.

It's all relative.

FrankNBeans

kiwifarms.net
In the end it really comes down to whether or not you're for Lupa or not as to whether her replies are masterful takedowns or autistic sperging. It's the same thing when you see presidential debates. Most of the time you walk away thinking your candidate did better than their opponent. And the other side thinks their candidate did better than yours did.

So for a shit-tier reviewer like ERod, Lupa is like the bright shining light that he could never be but aspires to be. To the rest of us, it's the ravings of a washed up harpy who thinks too highly of herself.

It's all relative.
The difference is that a political candidate will have toxic supporters, but there's plenty of normal people who support a candidate because they have politcs that align more with one person over the other. CtC began with a decent amount of support, but somewhere around the JW incident, plus their severe very public breakdowns, and their treating "missed Applebee's" as a greater tragedy than the death of a woman's father, it shoed away any rational person than might have been empathetic towards them.

All they're left with is an extremely tiny cult that likes to celebrate dead cats, since any normal person eventually saw a narcissist like Lupa for what she is. There's no such thing as a mentally stable Lupa Supporter.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I chatted with Lisa a short while ago over social media, and she's a total sweetheart now. I totally got a crush.
Lisa deserves better than what she got. According to the book written by Greg Sestero, "The Disaster Artist" she was the replacement for the original female lead and the first scene that Tommy Wiseau has her film is the love scene. The one where she has to get naked with him and it looks like he's fucking her belly button.

That right there would scar anybody for life.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lisa deserves better than what she got. According to the book written by Greg Sestero, "The Disaster Artist" she was the replacement for the original female lead and the first scene that Tommy Wiseau has her film is the love scene. The one where she has to get naked with him and it looks like he's fucking her belly button.

That right there would scar anybody for life.
He was very critical of her body too. Especially during a part with a costume designer and she had a back pimple.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Say what you want about The Room, it had a huge cultural impact. Lupa's impact is limited to simps whiteknighting her on Twitter... and I doubt that anyone of them will look back at defending Lupa in 10 years in any form.
Yeah and it still astounds me that Lupa believed she had any involvement in The Room's cult success when it was popularized mostly because of Adult Swim and a little bit by Doug.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah and it still astounds me that Lupa believed she had any involvement in The Room's cult success when it was popularized mostly because of Adult Swim and a little bit by Doug.
Doug's review of "The Room" was one of the first things I had seen concerning it and Lupa's was maybe second. It was also my introduction to Doug and the gang. Ah memories.

harpy

kiwifarms.net
so I've lurked the farms for prob two years and had to sign up to express my disdain for this woman. I supplied her via patreon (EDIT: From late 2017) with $5/month up until January just cause I wasn't really interested in her channel and I'm already pretty low on income. got on Twitter the other day and she's got me blocked?!!!?? I've tweeted at Allison but it definitely was never recently. I'm ~radfem on main~ so I figure she's got a blockchain going? either way fuck her, wish I could take back my money.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
so I've lurked the farms for prob two years and had to sign up to express my disdain for this woman. I supplied her via patreon (EDIT: From late 2017) with $5/month up until January just cause I wasn't really interested in her channel and I'm already pretty low on income. got on Twitter the other day and she's got me blocked?!!!?? I've tweeted at Allison but it definitely was never recently. I'm ~radfem on main~ so I figure she's got a blockchain going? either way fuck her, wish I could take back my money.
Blockchain, eh? Do you by any chance follow Channel Awesome or Brad Jones? Or Donald Trump for that matter?