TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because Jahope is radioactive in relationships, he sucks all of the joy and turns it into soy.
Lupa could only hope to be this toxic...
I will give Allison one thing: to my knowledge, she never really used anyone the way Hope used Nash to get on TGWTG & to get a following. My understanding is Hope had a history of using guys until she got what she needed from them.

You

kiwifarms.net
She did a crossover with Jack and could be seen in his tweets for a while, so was seemingly trying to worm her way in. Which is all the more hillarious given how un-PC they are.
That would've been a fucking disaster with how autistic Mike is with talking to women. See the 'What's Your Number' video for almost visibly seeing Jay's face realizing "we will never have another female guest on again".

That would've been a fucking disaster with how autistic Mike is with talking to women. See the 'What's Your Number' video for almost visibly seeing Jay's face realizing "we will never have another female guest on again".

It would be worth it for them to start their usual repertoire of rape jokes, her being two faced and laughing with them, only for a few years later to reveal how traumatic it was for her.

TheBlueRogue

kiwifarms.net
I just watched the that episode and to be fair she was insufferable. Which, so is allison, so I guess this is exactly what it would be like if she were on there.

Nekromantik2

Living dead girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She did a crossover with Jack and could be seen in his tweets for a while, so was seemingly trying to worm her way in. Which is all the more hillarious given how un-PC they are.
Her whole PC thing is an act, she'd change if it meant she'd get more views. Just look at Brad's midnight screening for the bye bye man and watch how she dances around saying the the audience was horrible because it was all black people.

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
So PushingUpRoses occasionally shows up in my recommends, and when she does I watch. I haven't seen her pop up in a while so I was shocked to see she had grown to nearly 250k subs. PUR is also an ex CA contributor but with even less popularity boost from that time frame, since I wasn't even aware of her CA connection until recently. Must make Allison upset that one of her cohorts in the exact same niche (weird TV shows and movies) is doing 4x as good as she is. PURs vids regularly crack 100k too. I can't put my finger on what exactly is different. I think maybe PUR feels a little more genuine and gives a better analysis whereas Allison sounds like a tryhard sperg.

Actually I think I figured it out. Allison keeps inserting herself in her videos. She can't resist showing her face and her "set". PUR just does straight voiceover. So there you have it. If Allison removed Allison from her videos maybe they'd improve.

Last edited:

You

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how 3,000 people could stand listening to that with all the jet engine caliber noise going on in the background.

• Agree
Reactions: BlueSpark

jellycar

Bonjour, je suis Jelly Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So PushingUpRoses occasionally shows up in my recommends, and when she does I watch. I haven't seen her pop up in a while so I was shocked to see she had grown to nearly 250k subs. PUR is also an ex CA contributor but with even less popularity boost from that time frame, since I wasn't even aware of her CA connection until recently. Must make Allison upset that one of her cohorts in the exact same niche (weird TV shows and movies) is doing 4x as good as she is. PURs vids regularly crack 100k too. I can't put my finger on what exactly is different. I think maybe PUR feels a little more genuine and gives a better analysis whereas Allison sounds like a tryhard sperg.

Actually I think I figured it out. Allison keeps inserting herself in her videos. She can't resist showing her face and her "set". PUR just does straight voiceover. So there you have it. If Allison removed Allison from her videos maybe they'd improve.
Tbf roses is some sort of emo hot topic death-welcoming goth with daddy issues and bad tattoos so I can see why she mainly sticks to voiceover.

Crasson

kiwifarms.net

PUR is also more attractive.