TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
It's interestin
I seem to recall Roses discussing in a video at one point that she has an eating disorder/body dysphoria, which could be another reason she sticks to voiceover.
That's what she claims. But she's constantly, incessantly posting pics of herself on Twitter. She just seems nuts. Constantly tweeting about gorging on junk food and then later whining about a doctor "forcing" her to step on a scale and getting triggered by seeing her true weight.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
It's interestin

That's what she claims. But she's constantly, incessantly posting pics of herself on Twitter. She just seems nuts. Constantly tweeting about gorging on junk food and then later whining about a doctor "forcing" her to step on a scale and getting triggered by seeing her true weight.
Eh....I can cut her some slack on the 'stepping on the scale' thing. My mother is anorexic & I say 'is' because it's something you never fully recover from, like alcoholism. My mother hasn't had an issue in 35+ year, but she still cannot hear/see her weight on a scale. I hate to use the word (because so many people throw it around so casually), but it is legitimately triggering. Even though Roses may be healthy now, eat a ton of junk food & be healthier & more comfortable with her appearance, hearing & seeing your weight can be really hard as someone with an eating disorder.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some people in this thread give some praise to Pushing up Roses, and eh I guess I will as well. She pops up in my feed from time to time, and it's usually stuff that's nostalgic to me. She's a lot better than transcurus lupis at least.

But she does seem to be literally incapable of not inserting her own shitty political opinions into the things she talks about. She recently talked about "Clarissa Explains It All" A show I distinctly remember watching and liking as a kid, but PUR wasted more time than was required the answer was none, no time at all was required talking about Melissa Joan Hart's present day political views, which are *slightly* more conservative than the rest of pedowood. (and looking down on her for it.)

Totally Awesome

Let's sift some heads!
kiwifarms.net
Is PUR dating LGR? If so, even her boyfriend is better than Granny Lupa's bf.
It was widely theorized, as they were doing a bunch of crossovers back in the day and even one of them travelling to the other to film some thriftstore episodes and such.

But I'm pretty sure they've said their relationship is a platonical one.
In one of their crossover videos, she said she already had a boyfriend. This video I think?

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
I believe Roses dated Paw (Music Movies), who is now married to Elise of Team NostalgiaChick.
Which seems like a step up until you realize Elise is a woke feminist lunatic who "came out" as asexual partway through their relationship. In more recent pictures Paw always looks like he yearns for death. Whoops. Should've stuck with the self-harming emo chick.
1600309629051.png

DVReuploads

kiwifarms.net
These are Channel Awesome alumni. I don't think they have that option.
They don't seem like they didn't have that option, back then. I remember an associate of mine, who was a part of the Channel Awesome circle, told me that Heather from Calluna Reviews was dating Horror Guru for a while until she met Dom Reviews at an anime convention. Calluna would later sleep around, behind Horror Guru's back, with Dom and the two would eventually break up. Last I remember correctly Calluna and Dom dated for a couple of years until they broke it off for whatever reason. My guess would be that Dom was successful enough to earn enough revenue, both on YouTube & Patreon, that he could afford his own place to stay in America and didn't need to fuck an easy weeabo fat bitch anymore to try to earn a green card the easy way. Now every time you bring up the affair with either Dom or Calluna they just instantly block you for it. LoL!

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
They don't seem like they didn't have that option, back then. I remember an associate of mine, who was a part of the Channel Awesome circle, told me that Heather from Calluna Reviews was dating Horror Guru for a while until she met Dom Reviews at an anime convention. Calluna would later sleep around, behind Horror Guru's back, with Dom and the two would eventually break up. Last I remember correctly Calluna and Dom dated for a couple of years until they broke it off for whatever reason. My guess would be that Dom was successful enough to earn enough revenue, both on YouTube & Patreon, that he could afford his own place to stay in America and didn't need to fuck an easy weeabo fat bitch anymore to try to earn a green card the easy way. Now every time you bring up the affair with either Dom or Calluna they just instantly block you for it. LoL!
It's not great support for the idea that CA members could date normal chicks when your big example is a member of the site who was a cheating whore.