TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen....
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before, but in my very few one-on-one interactions with Phelan, he was a genuinely nice person. Sweet, soft spoken, a bit shy when he wasn't putting on his persona, asked me questions about myself (some producers only want to talk about themselves) but sort of endearingly awkward. I do remember he offered to sit a bit apart of from Allison at the restaurant I went to with them & a few other producers because the friend I was there with & I rarely got to see in each other in person, so he offered to switch up seats so we could sit next to each other.

I still marvel how he and Allison ended up together and have stayed together all these years.

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen....
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
They live far away from each other.
Yes, I know that, but still...after a while you move in together, or move closer to each other. Not to mention they just seem so different from each other, and not in a way like "we improve each other's weak areas" type of way. I suppose it's just a relationship of connivence.

Yes, I know that, but still...after a while you move in together, or move closer to each other. Not to mention they just seem so different from each other, and not in a way like "we improve each other's weak areas" type of way. I suppose it's just a relationship of connivence.
Your assessment seems to be what most think here. Though some think that that excuse may be becoming strained.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net

Its a joke that they have no time to argue or have crisis like normal couples living together, because they live apart from each other and only communicate trough phone or net, only coming to visit from time to time. Oh fuck, I explained the joke...

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To think that Lupa might have been one of the few people to actually go "If Trump is elected, I will leave the US and move to Canada" and have a way to actuall y do it...
Wonder if they ever talked about that possibility.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
The longer it goes on, the more I'm inclined the agree that what they have isn't love per se but "somebody else to be with". I get it if they loved each other, moved in together after a couple months and not got married. But it's been almost 10 years now as they hooked up when filming "Suburban Knights".

There's just no chemistry there. Literally none. Even people that know them say they don't act like a couple.

The longer it goes on, the more I'm inclined the agree that what they have isn't love per se but "somebody else to be with". I get it if they loved each other, moved in together after a couple months and not got married. But it's been almost 10 years now as they hooked up when filming "Suburban Knights".

There's just no chemistry there. Literally none. Even people that know them say they don't act like a couple.
Like I said, someone to point to when asked about being single at their age, especially if their parents are the type to ask about potential grandchildren.

FrankNBeans

kiwifarms.net
Never forget that Soft Lavender is still buddy buddy with Phil Buni who not only celebrated the death of a cat to cancer, but Lavender herself participated in a livestream which featured more open mockery of Brad's cat, as well as publicly laughing about the suicide of Laura's father, where one says "They're making us WANT to laugh at their dead dad and cat." She also still has monetized videos where she's capitalizing on the death of Laura's dad.

"But that Channel Awesome is still bad everyone!"

lavender1.jpglavender2.jpg

Never forget that Soft Lavender is still buddy buddy with Phil Buni who not only celebrated the death of a cat to cancer, but Lavender herself participated in a livestream which featured more open mockery of Brad's cat, as well as publicly laughing about the suicide of Laura's father, where one says "They're making us WANT to laugh at their dead dad and cat." She also still has monetized videos where she's capitalizing on the death of Laura's dad.

View attachment 1670969View attachment 1670970
They celebrate the death of those people because it's the closest things they can get to the death of Brad and Doug's online careers Brad and Doug themselves.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure you have to have a skill or something to offer in order to immigrate to Canada. She has none.

Not necessarily if she and Phelan got married. Of course until she got the Canadian version of a green card she couldn't work so Phelan would have to be the sole breadwinner and it's not like he makes a ton of money to support two people.

Never forget that Soft Lavender is still buddy buddy with Phil Buni who not only celebrated the death of a cat to cancer, but Lavender herself participated in a livestream which featured more open mockery of Brad's cat, as well as publicly laughing about the suicide of Laura's father

That's just a dick move no matter how you look at it. You have a problem with Brad? Okay, I get it. But you don't drag his wife and his personal life into this. Losing a pet is like losing a family member. It fucking hurts and losing a parent is even worse. But it's what I would expect from garbage people.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure you have to have a skill or something to offer in order to immigrate to Canada. She has none.
I guess it would have been possible if she was married to Phelan.

Hey, dude, now let's be fair, Brad refuses to villify the Walkers and Michaud, who are guilty of not being nice enough to self-important douchebags!
Clearly, CA is much worse, after all, Michaud lisped at people in a threatening manner! Repeatedly!

FrankNBeans

kiwifarms.net
Channel Awesome: recommends Green Book, has a bad review of The Wall, makes fun of Oscar outrage.

Soft Lavender: "I am going to dedicate the next year of my life to having multiple twitter meltdowns about these travesties."

Lupa: outed as a liar in an attempt to commit CtC style targeted harassment against her neighbor, who also outed Lupa as committing verbal abuse against their family.

Soft Lavender: *crickets*

Madam Nekromantik

God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I really don't understand why she cares so much when she wasn't even part of CA at all. It's the same as when Cinematic Venom acted like CA was the worst thing ever and kicked his dog.

I really don't understand why she cares so much when she wasn't even part of CA at all. It's the same as when Cinematic Venom acted like CA was the worst thing ever and kicked his dog.
Because they believe in poetic justice/karma. The fact that Doug and Brad continue to be on the Internet making videos seems like a slap in the face to them because they've shown that they'll never change or learn from past mistakes. And they curse JewWario silently for throwing a wrench into their crusade.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
I guess it would have been possible if she was married to Phelan.

Hey, dude, now let's be fair, Brad refuses to villify the Walkers and Michaud, who are guilty of not being nice enough to self-important douchebags!
Clearly, CA is much worse, after all, Michaud lisped at people in a threatening manner! Repeatedly!
Back when Pop Quiz Hotshot came out, Lordkat said that Brad would do anything for the Walkers because he owed them something. This was never elaborated on. There is something behind the scenes that we will probably never know. It has to be something really really good for him to remain loyal or something really really bad.

I like Brad so I hope it was something good.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back when Pop Quiz Hotshot came out, Lordkat said that Brad would do anything for the Walkers because he owed them something. This was never elaborated on. There is something behind the scenes that we will probably never know. It has to be something really really good for him to remain loyal or something really really bad.

I like Brad so I hope it was something good.
Maybe Lordkat was full of shit and Brad is just good friends with them for real?

FrankNBeans

kiwifarms.net
Because she's the kind of person who uses "good politics" as an excuse to be an online psychopath. These are people whose lives are so lonely, depressed and full of self-loathing that they have to spend their time throwing stones at everyone they perceive as flawed, in a self righteous attempt to give "worth" to their own meaningless existence.