TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because she's the kind of person who uses "good politics" as an excuse to be an online psychopath. These are people whose lives are so lonely, depressed and full of self-loathing that they have to spend their time throwing stones at everyone they perceive as flawed, in a self righteous attempt to give "worth" to their own meaningless existence.
It's moral licensing. By doing something they perceive as something good (ie: tweeting against Trump), they are on the good side, this allows them to behave badly. Like acting morally is a kind of currency that you can save up and spend.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Back when Pop Quiz Hotshot came out, Lordkat said that Brad would do anything for the Walkers because he owed them something. This was never elaborated on. There is something behind the scenes that we will probably never know. It has to be something really really good for him to remain loyal or something really really bad.

I like Brad so I hope it was something good.
The closest thing I recall was when Brad mentioned how he was going through a bad depression episode and both Doug and his bro were there for him. But, I doubt that can be a thing that hed be something he owe em for

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
The closest thing I recall was when Brad mentioned how he was going through a bad depression episode and both Doug and his bro were there for him. But, I doubt that can be a thing that hed be something he owe em for
Maybe they're actually friends and them being there for him is how he owes something to them? You know being generally decent people unlike stick-hag here.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Just revisiting the whole Phelan / Allison lack of chemistry I'm in the process of catching up with Brad for the week and I came across his recent "One Chip Challenge" video where it's his wife Laura that's trying the chip this time.

Those two are adorable together because they've got good chemistry. You can see they're comfortable with each other, they make each other laugh and they actually like being in the same room with each other.

It's like night and day with them and Phelan / Allison.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have seen her videos, I like her Baywatching ones, but yeah, her main stick is a "funny derpy voice". When she doesn't know how to make a simple joke, she goes for the voices, just like Doug goes for screaming.

I was a fan of her for a while. If she had stayed with the cheesy bad horror films, Bruce Campbell material instead of getting consumed by her weird hatred for Brad, maybe she'd still be successful. It really shows how harboring so much negativity can ruin your work. If there's one thing she lost from this, it was one of the biggest people who made her entertaining, which was cameos from Brad.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
I was a fan of her for a while. If she had stayed with the cheesy bad horror films, Bruce Campbell material instead of getting consumed by her weird hatred for Brad, maybe she'd still be successful. It really shows how harboring so much negativity can ruin your work. If there's one thing she lost from this, it was one of the biggest people who made her entertaining, which was cameos from Brad.

I also had sympathy for her when she made a video about harassment tactics of Mike Michaud. Then she went for Brad, who just wanted to stay with CA, something he has every right to do and does no harm to anyone, except Lupas ego apparently.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Just revisiting the whole Phelan / Allison lack of chemistry I'm in the process of catching up with Brad for the week and I came across his recent "One Chip Challenge" video where it's his wife Laura that's trying the chip this time.

Those two are adorable together because they've got good chemistry. You can see they're comfortable with each other, they make each other laugh and they actually like being in the same room with each other.

It's like night and day with them and Phelan / Allison.
This is the first time I've seen Brad's wife.

First off, she's really pretty. Secondly, they were totally eye-flirting with each other from the very beginning of that video, which, not gonna lie, was adorable. The chemistry is obvious. You see Lupa and Phelous together, and to be fair, they're not exactly "cold" around each other ... But they are extremely awkward/possibly uncomfortable. Which, you know, might just be a front for the camera of course ... But then you consider the fact that they've been "dating" for almost a decade, and they apparently still don't even live together?

On a side note, I also just watched part of Lupa and Phelous's review of Twisted Pair (one of the Neil Breen movies). This video shows clips from their Fateful Findings review from 3 and a half years ago, and it was flat-out startling how much better Lupa looked back then. Holy shit, did she hit her wall at full speed. Her clown makeup skills make it worse, too.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
On a side note, I also just watched part of Lupa and Phelous's review of Twisted Pair (one of the Neil Breen movies). This video shows clips from their Fateful Findings review from 3 and a half years ago, and it was flat-out startling how much better Lupa looked back then. Holy shit, did she hit her wall at full speed. Her clown makeup skills make it worse, too.

She probably took Linseys drunk habits along the way. Also stress could be the factor as well.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

She probably took Linseys drunk habits along the way. Also stress could be the factor as well.

I imagine that being a drama vampire 24/7 can suck the life out of that person ...
I have a really strong feeling a lot of that is doing everything to torch the "look" of her Obscurus Lupa persona as much as it is being unlucky in the genetics lottery....but it seems Fateful Findings is from 2017 by the estimate, well before #CTC began and she REALLY didn't want to be associated with CA in any way.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
I have a really strong feeling a lot of that is doing everything to torch the "look" of her Obscurus Lupa persona as much as it is being unlucky in the genetics lottery....but it seems Fateful Findings is from 2017 by the estimate, well before #CTC began and she REALLY didn't want to be associated with CA in any way.

Well, she tried, I'll give her that.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also had sympathy for her when she made a video about harassment tactics of Mike Michaud. Then she went for Brad, who just wanted to stay with CA, something he has every right to do and does no harm to anyone, except Lupas ego apparently.

She definitely should have stayed with that. She even sounded sane in that video. Her ranting about Brad looks petty and insane, all because he won't throw his friend under the bus and hate her like she does. Brad seems like a friendly guy, so that's not helping her.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
She definitely should have stayed with that. She even sounded sane in that video. Her ranting about Brad looks petty and insane, all because he won't throw his friend under the bus and hate her like she does. Brad seems like a friendly guy, so that's not helping her.

Its because there is more then just Brads support to Walkers. He is her crush and he broke her fucking heart, by staying as CA producer...

FrankNBeans

kiwifarms.net

After so many things they've said have been proven false or out of context, does any stable person really still think Mike Michaud is the abusive monster CtC claims he is? Every professional crew member and actor stuck with CA, and the ones that didn't equate "disrespected magic hammers" to abuse. If there was some kind of argument between Mike Michaud and Lupa, how much do you want to bet it was Lupa who made it hostile?

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen....
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
After so many things they've said have been proven false or out of context, does any stable person really still think Mike Michaud is the abusive monster CtC claims he is? Every professional crew member and actor stuck with CA, and the ones that didn't equate "disrespected magic hammers" to abuse. If there was some kind of argument between Mike Michaud and Lupa, how much do you want to bet it was Lupa who made it hostile?
I've said it before, but I also go the impression that TGWTG/CA was never run like a real company. It was more like "Hey, guys! Let's put on a show!", like kids doing plays in their backyard.

I don't think Michaud was ever sort of intentional abusive monster. I think he's clueless & has no idea how to properly run a company or deal with employees. He's like a guy who got put in charge of a company with zero experience in the actual field he's working in. They should have sought out people with experience and even degrees in business, management, etc.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I wouldn't be surprised. She seemed that way when Brad's wife called Allison out on Twitter after her attitude at the death of her father, based on Allison's passive aggressive replies.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Her video about what happened at CA to her is what made me realize she was just a drama queen who wanted attention and never grew up.

In her own video she says

1: Michaud took her aside after she did a video with Doug and talked to her about the links in her videos. She called this bullying, I call it a manager giving you a talking too. What did she want a public dressing down?

2: The I was fired for making them wait a few minutes. She said they wanted to talk to her she went off did some work which took 3 to 4 hours and then when they got a hold of her again she then made them wait a few minutes again after already waiting hours. No boss on earth wouldn't shit can you for that crap.

Michaud sounded like a first class creep but when it Allison she just sounded like a child who doesn't understand the real world and throws tantrums at any and all who in her mind wronged her especially Brad. Which as many pointed out is ironic given that outside of Phelan no one at CA helped her more.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Lupa was never "good looking" but at least she wasn't fugly but she's aged like milk. Which always made that running gag that all the guys at TGWTG were in love with her for some unknown reason. Especially when you had much cuter women like Nostalgia Chick or much hotter like Goggles.

Yeah looking at her three years ago and looking at her now and she's gone downhill really quickly.

I've said it before, but I also go the impression that TGWTG/CA was never run like a real company. It was more like "Hey, guys! Let's put on a show!", like kids doing plays in their backyard.

I don't think Michaud was ever sort of intentional abusive monster. I think he's clueless & has no idea how to properly run a company or deal with employees. He's like a guy who got put in charge of a company with zero experience in the actual field he's working in. They should have sought out people with experience and even degrees in business, management, etc.
Sounds about right. From what I’ve heard, Mike was just the guy to deal with the business aspects and running the website hole Doug did his videos back when TGWTG.com first launched.