TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
So, if she come to your place and got naked, you would tell her to put your clothes back on, so she wouldn't catch a cold? Sure...

I would because if you had sex with her, She probably accuse you of raping her later down the line. This is a woman who started a movement because she got Subway instead of Applebee's. She is a woman who falsely accused her longtime friend Brad Jones of being a pedo. She would most definitely accuse you of raping her if She felt it would get her a lot of attention and money from being a victim.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
I don't care if Allison is hot or not, I don't watch movie reviews for that. I want to watch someone who is entertaining, which she isn't.

I only really saw her in the crossovers with Phelan, Food Fight, Birdemic, Time Machine I Bought at a Yard Sale. And in the movies. I thought she was okay so I checked out her solo stuff. Fucking boring and not funny.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Madam Nekromantik

God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Throwback time.

View attachment 1682386

These are the ideas Allison comes up while solo.
Sure they can be entertaining if you're curious about the utter shlock that is the Subspecies franchise, but otherwise it's pure cringe.

View attachment 1682392

View attachment 1682393
Problem with this can be summarized in a single sentence:

She is delusional.​

Just because Alison had a limited success with TGWT, she thinks that she is popular enough and that she cant make a single wrong decision. If a youtube comment is made below her video about her bad decisionmaking, she would think that "Its those Kiwi people" and just shrugs it off. She need to do some damage control or find some real work. Armsgirl did it, CyborCat also, Alisson should too, somewhere in America or move to Canada, with Phelan.

VermilionFluttershy

kiwifarms.net