TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder, does this chick have any friends she meets in person, like, ever?

It seems all she does is sitting at home alone, ranting on Twitter. In a way, her life is about as sad and depraved as that of Spoony... well, almost. From time to time, Phelous comes over to babble into a camera, so there's that.

Lupa could never pull off an RLM format, not only does she lack the personality and wits, she also lacks the social contacts.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net

It seems all she does is sitting at home alone, ranting on Twitter. In a way, her life is about as sad and depraved as that of Spoony... well, almost. From time to time, Phelous comes over to babble into a camera, so there's that.

Most content creator who came on That Guy with the Glasses were walking over the corpses to get to the site, backstabbing or leaving their friends and families behind. Once there, only people they could hang out with were the elitists from the site, like themselves, because they are all sociopaths on different levels. Now, they are only surrounded by that same exact CTC people and their orbiters, because those are the only people who cant see that the King is Naked, and that their life is one big shithole.

Lupa could never pull off an RLM format, not only does she lack the personality and wits, she also lacks the social contacts.

Exactly. In her eyes, she thinks that she is worth subscription numbers in millions, and that her new format is flawless, with new subscribers and Patreons just around the corner.

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Here is what she to trump supporters

Attachments

• 13ED5F57-C86D-439E-BE01-3597FA297EA3.png
    13ED5F57-C86D-439E-BE01-3597FA297EA3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 101

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net

This basically shows us one thing, and that is that this left wing e-nobodys get overburdened with politics because they have nothing better to do, even if that same politics have little to no effect on their pitiful lifes. Once their ruling party of choice is in command, they move to other subjects they can bitch about.

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
This basically shows us one thing, and that is that this left wing e-nobodys get overburdened with politics because they have nothing better to do, even if that same politics have little to no effect on their pitiful lifes. Once their ruling party of choice is in command, they move to other subjects they can bitch about.
So what will she do now? Will she become a vastly more successful content creator?

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net

No it would seem all of her "friends" are old CA contributors that she talks to online. The last time anyone posted a picture of her that would suggest she had human contact outside of this circle was when she was clout chasing Quinton Reviews of all people. And she was one of probably 10 people in the photo. I don't think Quinton even knew who she was.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
No it would seem all of her "friends" are old CA contributors that she talks to online. The last time anyone posted a picture of her that would suggest she had human contact outside of this circle was when she was clout chasing Quinton Reviews of all people. And she was one of probably 10 people in the photo. I don't think Quinton even knew who she was.

I loved how they call themselves friends, even donating eachother on Pareon, and acting as a large Hivemind, where individual drone is doing as the Hive tells him. Also it looks as they only communicate over the twitter, for some reason. I'm sure they use other types of media and programs, but it looks to me that every hot topic needs to be tweeted and replied publicly between "friends" and their followers.

Azafran90

Can't wait for people to shut up about COVID
kiwifarms.net
She already
I loved how they call themselves friends, even donating eachother on Pareon, and acting as a large Hivemind, where individual drone is doing as the Hive tells him. Also it looks as they only communicate over the twitter, for some reason. I'm sure they use other types of media and programs, but it looks to me that every hot topic needs to be tweeted and replied publicly between "friends" and their followers.
Sorta like "friendship" amongst troons, they only want to be in echo chambers.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
But Alison! Orange Man is going to gone soon and that means things will go back to the way they were before with the chocolate rivers and gumdrop trees and the children outside laughing and playing. /s

But then knowing Granny Lupa even if that did happen she'd be yelling at the kids to keep the noise down.