TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Professional Cute Little Lesbian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No it would seem all of her "friends" are old CA contributors that she talks to online. The last time anyone posted a picture of her that would suggest she had human contact outside of this circle was when she was clout chasing Quinton Reviews of all people. And she was one of probably 10 people in the photo. I don't think Quinton even knew who she was.
Late af but as the true and honest ceritified Quinton Reviews expert I can assure you all that regardless of subcount Q was sucking CTC cock dry with that video that even his fans recognized it as a CA movie without the Walkers. The movie itself is one of the most glorious bombs I have ever seen and plenty of memes were had.
In short, Quinton is more pathetic imo because even tho he is supposed to be more famous than his senpais he still bends to them. He is an incel version of Lupa.

EDIT: Lupa was one of the few people with multiple lines and she even was supposed to be one of the last surviving youtubers after they are all dispossed by a leftist council.

Last edited:

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
I know I have posted in this thread several times that a lot of Allison’s behavior regarding Channel Awesome can be traced back to her never having a real job, but I should really be relieved, in retrospect. Allison would totally be one of those employees who’d think her Trump supporting coworkers are making her unsafe, or pressure corporate to be more woke, etc. At the very least the only people she can influence now are those in her Twitter echo chamber.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
I know I have posted in this thread several times that a lot of Allison’s behavior regarding Channel Awesome can be traced back to her never having a real job, but I should really be relieved, in retrospect. Allison would totally be one of those employees who’d think her Trump supporting coworkers are making her unsafe, or pressure corporate to be more woke, etc. At the very least the only people she can influence now are those in her Twitter echo chamber.
Her CTC video shows this now I've said it before Michaud sounds like a creep, but Lupa sounds like a child who never had a real job.

She said after she did Doug's Shut Up and Talk video where he interviewed CA contributors Michaud "Cornered" her after everyone left and "Aggressively" questioned her as to why she had so many mid rolls and how it made people turn the videos off. She felt threatened by this and cried afterwards.

Ok every job I had this happened to me at least once, me and a friend called it being taken to the woodshed. The boss would ask to see you in the office alone which was the "Oh shit this ain't good moment" then in the office they'd give you shit for whatever was the problem. It's no different then going to the principal's office as a kid and hell I never cried then and I was a child . But to Lupa this type of thing is a major grievance.

Could you imagine if he did that publicly? "He humiliated me instead of talking privately with me and Doug watched like a perv who got off on it in the corner."

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Her CTC video shows this now I've said it before Michaud sounds like a creep, but Lupa sounds like a child who never had a real job.

She said after she did Doug's Shut Up and Talk video where he interviewed CA contributors Michaud "Cornered" her after everyone left and "Aggressively" questioned her as to why she had so many mid rolls and how it made people turn the videos off. She felt threatened by this and cried afterwards.

Ok every job I had this happened to me at least once, me and a friend called it being taken to the woodshed. The boss would ask to see you in the office alone which was the "Oh shit this ain't good moment" then in the office they'd give you shit for whatever was the problem. It's no different then going to the principal's office as a kid and hell I never cried then and I was a child . But to Lupa this type of thing is a major grievance.

Could you imagine if he did that publicly? "He humiliated me instead of talking privately with me and Doug watched like a perv who got off on it in the corner."
Exactly She made this situation damned if you do, damned if you don't. She just wants to handle every dispute publicly, dated as far as back when she was on Reviewtopia. She has no idea what the real world is like. If her patreon and youtube bucks dry up it's not gonna be pretty for her. She has no job experience except Wendy's, her education as far as I know is just high school level and nothing else. She has a massive temper, acts like a diva, has no job skills, and she will cry by someone doing a stern talking to. No one is going to put up with that unless you're a massive money maker. This is assuming she will able to get a job because who knows if she will, her potential employers will look up her and see Change the Channel and that could be a big roadblock for her.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exactly She made this situation damned if you do, damned if you don't. She just wants to handle every dispute publicly, dated as far as back when she was on Reviewtopia. She has no idea what the real world is like. If her patreon and youtube bucks dry up it's not gonna be pretty for her. She has no job experience except Wendy's, her education as far as I know is just high school level and nothing else. She has a massive temper, acts like a diva, has no job skills, and she will cry by someone doing a stern talking to. No one is going to put up with that unless you're a massive money maker. This is assuming she will able to get a job because who knows if she will, her potential employers will look up her and see Change the Channel and that could be a big roadblock for her.
Well, there's always OnlyFans you know.
Though she'll be the only one being paid to make her keep the clothing on.

FrankNBeans

kiwifarms.net

Every story she's told has shown to be out of context, petty or both. She even admitted that the minor Applebee's complaint was out of context. Her neighbor also outed her as a manipulator and a liar, and her toxicity has left her as a lonely basket case with no real world friends. There's a 0% chance that Michaud story happened like she said.

After witnessing years of public twitter meltdowns and abusing her own fanbase, if there were hostile words in that conversation with Michaud, I think we all know it would have been Lupa who started it. Nothing that CtC says about anyone, even Michaud, can be trusted. Even Reviewtopia said that Lupa was a nightmare.

If he was really that big of a monster, none of their current employees would still work for him. I think there's a reason that every professional actor and crew member stuck with Michaud and CA, and every CtC member is still picking 2020 (a year where hundreds of thousands of people lost their lives due to a worldwide pandemic) to complain about their magic hammers. They're mentally ill children who only got mad at CA for being adults who didn't put up with their narcissism.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Every story she's told has shown to be out of context, petty or both. She even admitted that the minor Applebee's complaint was out of context. Her neighbor also outed her as a manipulator and a liar, and her toxicity has left her as a lonely basket case with no real world friends. There's a 0% chance that Michaud story happened like she said.
Because even the worst marketing stunt is a good marketing, and Allison knows it.

After witnessing years of public twitter meltdowns and abusing her own fanbase, if there were hostile words in that conversation with Michaud, I think we all know it would have been Lupa who started it. Nothing that CtC says about anyone, even Michaud, can be trusted. Even Reviewtopia said that Lupa was a nightmare

There could be two posible mindsets with Lupa, ether she is aware what type of person she is, her bitching worked in her favor once or twice, so she is delusional and thinks it can work every time, or she is completely in "I'm perfect, everyone against me are guilty and all who are with me are on the side of law & order" state of mind.

If he was really that big of a monster, none of their current employees would still work for him. I think there's a reason that every professional actor and crew member stuck with Michaud and CA, and every CtC member is still picking 2020 (a year where hundreds of thousands of people lost their lives due to a worldwide pandemic) to complain about their magic hammers. They're mentally ill children who only got mad at CA for being adults who didn't put up with their narcissism.

Most of them see themselves as roll models for the nerd/geeks/otaku audience that they belong. But as its showed with many examples on this forum, they are stuck with doing stupid internet persona, people associate them with, because they had modest success in the past and worked in the field they enjoyed and where comfortable with, now cant find any other job because of qualification it requires, with obvious burnout and outgrowing their glorified hobby job. Most of this was showed when Blip closed down and they had to return to youtube, with its political correctness and demonetization tactics.

Last edited:

FrankNBeans

kiwifarms.net
Most of them see themselves as roll models for the nerd/geeks/otaku audience that they belong. But as its showed with many examples on this forum, they are stuck with doing stupid internet persona, people associate them with, because they had modest success in the past and worked in the field they enjoyed and where comfortable with, now cant find any other job because of qualification it requires, with obvious burnout and outgrowing their glorified hobby job. Most of this was showed when Blip closed down and they had to return to youtube, with its political correctness and demonetization tactics.

They're stupid enough to demonize Doug (who gave them all careers) yet worship Lupa (who destroyed their careers).

Negative Nancy Drew

NoDev for life!
kiwifarms.net
They're stupid enough to demonize Doug (who gave them all careers) yet worship Lupa (who destroyed their careers).
People who base their lives on feelings and how victimized they are can't see that success and security (that can be made to last) at the cost of (temporary) indignity is well worth it.
A side effect of being raised by parents who never went through anything hard and never taught their kids how to tuck their chin and put up their dukes.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. Nobody is saying that Michaud is a saint and he might very well be an asshole from time to time. But if he really was the monster the CtC makes him out to be then he wouldn't still be there. Everybody else would have jumped ship by now and started their own production company.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Demonizing Doug is cancel culture stunt by ungrateful people. It didn't work.
Not only didn't it work Doug did his 2018 Christmas Video and in it he was moving into a larger Studio and had all the creators he still works with in it like Brad, AVGN, Andre the Black Nerd, and Cinema Sins to name some and Rachel came back for the video. It felt like a major fuck you to CTC to me. While arguably the loudest CTC Crusader with the biggest audience Linkara had to beg for tax money a few months later. All CTC seem to do to CA was cut the low hanging fruit off the tree and got rid of the head aches they caused for Doug over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if Doug now saw CTC as a blessing in disguised.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Not only didn't it work Doug did his 2018 Christmas Video and in it he was moving into a larger Studio and had all the creators he still works with in it like Brad, AVGN, Andre the Black Nerd, and Cinema Sins to name some and Rachel came back for the video. It felt like a major fuck you to CTC to me. While arguably the loudest CTC Crusader with the biggest audience Linkara had to beg for tax money a few months later. All CTC seem to do to CA was cut the low hanging fruit off the tree and got rid of the head aches they caused for Doug over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if Doug now saw CTC as a blessing in disguised.
FYI Linky is still doing donation streams

New image of Allison
New image

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BrunoMattei

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I think Brad took a shot at Allison and CTC in his Black Christmas (2006) review released today. He said Christian Groups took offense to it's Christmas release, but they were mostly ignored because luckily the film was released before people cared about Bullshit Outage.
I think that's just Brad being Brad but who knows other than the man himself?

FYI Linky is still doing donation streams
Of course he is. None of these former contributors are able to pull in the numbers necessary to do this full time. Some might be close, some might be relying on money from other sources but I think all of them have full or part time jobs to fill in the gaps. Uncle Linky seems to think he can make a go of this all by himself. With help from his hamplanet of a wife of course.

• Agree
Reactions: Azafran90

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
The best about about CTC is that just when it looked like they had most people on their side against CA, the Jew Wario stuff came out and made them all look bad for covering up for the guy.

We'll never know if CA leaked the info accidentally with that screenshot, or if they did a shitty job of covering it up on purpose just to lay the seeds (I'm more inclined to think the former, but who knows?) but it worked out great for CA as all of a sudden, the air was completely out of the sails of CTC.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
The best about about CTC is that just when it looked like they had most people on their side against CA, the Jew Wario stuff came out and made them all look bad for covering up for the guy.

We'll never know if CA leaked the info accidentally with that screenshot, or if they did a shitty job of covering it up on purpose just to lay the seeds (I'm more inclined to think the former, but who knows?) but it worked out great for CA as all of a sudden, the air was completely out of the sails of CTC.

CTC was at first glance a genuine document, but once the first impression wear off, showed its true nature and intend. Nether side looked good in comparison, but to Channel Awesome credit, they didn't overreact to it, unlike the CTC crowd who are to this very day still determined to fight vs the Windmill. I would argue that many things written in CTC are true, but people like Allison, Hope Chapman and the rest of rotten Apples of ex-Channel Awesome who like to "stretch the truth" by adding questionable details at best, or straight up lying at worst.