TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty Much. She deleted all the cameos and collabs she did with Brad because of her mental health. https://twitter.com/AllisonPregler/status/1175277610458341376
View attachment 2109395
Funny thing about that is Phelan still has all the Brad cameos in his videos.

Personally I like to think that they still communicate from time to time and when Phelan goes down to visit Allison he stops off at Brad's, has a beer and watches some exploitation movies while making fun of them.

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net

Personally I like to think that they still communicate from time to time and when Phelan goes down to visit Allison he stops off at Brad's, has a beer and watches some exploitation movies while making love to each other

huh interesting way to write a romance novel.

Just_a_Bored_Guy

Bunnies don't care for kiwifruit
kiwifarms.net

Personally I like to think that they still communicate from time to time and when Phelan goes down to visit Allison he stops off at Brad's, has a beer and watches some exploitation movies while making fun of them.
I don't think too many people have done collabs with Brad. Of course, there's Phelan, Allison, and Doug, but also Linkara, Film Brain, and Hagan. Only one of these people is actively trying to bury their work with him.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Everyone remember that scene from Married With Children? The one where Al Bundy meets the librarian from his school years after he had graduated?

The librarian character admits that she could have retired from her job a decade ago but she chose to stay on the off chance that Bundy would return, all so she could see the type of failure he would become. One line in particular stands out because it really hammers home the kind of pathetic person she is: "Your shame is my gold watch."

That's Allison's attitude in a nutshell. She lives to hold grudges and is almost crippled by her inability to move on with her life. A decade will pass, her looks will continue to wither, furthur pushing her into irrelevancy, and she'll still be on social media gritting her teeth and lashing out at people for perceived slights. There's a lot you could say about Doug in regards to his ineptitude and ego, but the one thing I can say that's positive about him is his ability to move forward. He doesn't linger on past mistakes and doesn't allow his failures to bog him down. He doesn't hold grudges and goes out of his way to avoid unnecessary drama online. In a way, his approach to life almost seems to echo the speech Al Bundy makes in that clip:

"So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered-down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas, and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. 'Cause, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be are still out there being what we don't want to be forty hours a week for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner."

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Everyone remember that scene from Married With Children? The one where Al Bundy meets the librarian from his school years after he had graduated?

The librarian character admits that she could have retired from her job a decade ago but she chose to stay on the off chance that Bundy would return, all so she could see the type of failure he would become. One line in particular stands out because it really hammers home the kind of pathetic person she is: "Your shame is my gold watch."

That's Allison's attitude in a nutshell. She lives to hold grudges and is almost crippled by her inability to move on with her life. A decade will pass, her looks will continue to wither, furthur pushing her into irrelevancy, and she'll still be on social media gritting her teeth and lashing out at people for perceived slights. There's a lot you could say about Doug in regards to his ineptitude and ego, but the one thing I can say that's positive about him is his ability to move forward. He doesn't linger on past mistakes and doesn't allow his failures to bog him down. He doesn't hold grudges and goes out of his way to avoid unnecessary drama online. In a way, his approach to life almost seems to echo the speech Al Bundy makes in that clip:

"So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered-down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas, and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. 'Cause, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be are still out there being what we don't want to be forty hours a week for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner."

Al Bundy's greatest moment. Its weird that a show like Married with Children could actually teach me something, but watching Al be miserable but still persevere is kind of inspiring, lol.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always find Roses' success amusing because she was given next to no promotion on the site (She didn't appear in a single anniversary special) but she was always doing way better than any of the other girls except for Lindsay.
She basically sticks to goofy pop culture sperging rather than scolding other white people. I watch her videos because when I want to chill and watch something fun, I know that’s what I’ll get from her.

It's funny how I can see that speech be molded to Doug. Stuck doing NC to a stagnant sub count, surrounded by vultures and kiwis looking for his next spectacular disaster every week to see if there's going to be the usual shit or a cataclysm. And yet Doug still puts on the hat, coat, and tie to entertain anyone who clicks on the thumbnail. Whatever people thought Doug could accomplish back in 2011 or on the set of Kickassia, he's never going to reach that. And yet he still does Nostalgia Critic, skits and everything. Every week, for as long as Doug feels like it. And the one thing that drives the #ChangeTheChannel crowd insane is that nothing has caused Doug to just leave the Internet and shutter his operations. Not the #ChangeTheChannel movement, not his 10th anniversary special being canceled, not the fallout from The Wall, not even JewWario oddly enough. That alone gives Doug Walker complete domination over Allison Pregler.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
It's funny how I can see that speech be molded to Doug. Stuck doing NC to a stagnant sub count, surrounded by vultures and kiwis looking for his next spectacular disaster every week to see if there's going to be the usual shit or a cataclysm. And yet Doug still puts on the hat, coat, and tie to entertain anyone who clicks on the thumbnail. Whatever people thought Doug could accomplish back in 2011 or on the set of Kickassia, he's never going to reach that. And yet he still does Nostalgia Critic, skits and everything. Every week, for as long as Doug feels like it. And the one thing that drives the #ChangeTheChannel crowd insane is that nothing has caused Doug to just leave the Internet and shutter his operations. Not the #ChangeTheChannel movement, not his 10th anniversary special being canceled, not the fallout from The Wall, not even JewWario oddly enough. That alone gives Doug Walker complete domination over Allison Pregler.

That makes it all the more hilarious when salty former TGWTG employees try to shit on his past works. Like when Linkara kept throwing snipes at him for To Boldly Flee but made a movie just as bad with his AT4W Movie. Or when Allison put out that tweet about NC fans being embarrassed by him after five years. Yeah? Well at least he had fans who took an interest to him in the first place, and when those fans get older and lose interest in his content their spot will be filled by newer younger fans. In the meantime, Allison will continue to bleed subscribers while chasing away potential viewers on social media with her constant bitterness.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched PushingUpRoses content in a long time, surprised to see her doing videos about TV Detectives, Glad to see her doing better than Alison
I forgot about her for a long time, but as kiwis reminded me she was still around I subscribed and her stuff is still okay. She deserves the subscribers she has, and she seems to still be a pleasant, non-awful human being. I'm glad for her.

Mr. Nobodyguy 202

kiwifarms.net
Hasn’t Doug mocked Trump more than this desperate bitch has ever done?

(For Context: Allison shitting on Doug because of the Duckman video from last year)
DOUG & BRAD are “CHUDS”. Believe Me!!!.png

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

(For Context: Allison shitting on Doug because of the Duckman video)
View attachment 2117929
This sounds like a lot of projection from Allison. But it's really pathetic how she lets Doug and Brad live in her head rent-free, then again if she didn't no one would care about her

FriendlyNeighborhoodDaddy

Never Fear.
kiwifarms.net

(For Context: Allison shitting on Doug because of the Duckman video from last year)
View attachment 2117929
"These evil former friends are not leftist enough. They do evil things like complain about cancel culture after I tried to cancel them."

ONE YEAR LATER...

"Leave Lindsay alone! This cancel culture has gone too far!"

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2117929
So... like Allison herself did? Pretend to care about stuff so that the woke crowd and SJWs would retweet her?

Seriously she only cares about herself and her failing channel. What's sad about all this is in the time post-CtC her channel grew by about 20K viewers. Meanwhile Phelan was around the same level but he's over 100K now. And what doesn't Phelan do? Badmouth Doug and Brad just because they're a bunch of poopy heads that didn't side with her. This happened six years ago when she and others left. CtC was three years ago.

Somebody really needs to change the record and not keep digging up stuff that nobody really cares about anymore.