TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
A while back I tried to watch her Subspecies review, because I had just watched that movie, and it was awful.

All it was was her doing a really unfunny, obnoxious impression of the vampire characters voice. I couldn't even finish it.
Ah yes the "Radu" character which she even used as a character in other reviews. It was lame because it wasn't even like she was doing a good impression of it. Just putting on a bad accent and extra long "monster" fingers.

That's how comedy works right?

RomanesEuntDomus

Bunte Farben für Gratismut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes the "Radu" character which she even used as a character in other reviews. It was lame because it wasn't even like she was doing a good impression of it. Just putting on a bad accent and extra long "monster" fingers.

A lot of people have made a career in comedy out of saying things in a silly voice... which kinda highlights how bad Lupa is at it, really, when you think about it.

Maybe back in the early 2010s. Or when Dan Schneieder was making shows.
Or when Rob Schneider was still getting work...

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people have made a career in comedy out of saying things in a silly voice... which kinda highlights how bad Lupa is at it, really, when you think about it.
But they had talent and it wasn't just "oh look at me speaking in this way". Usually there was a joke involved or the person couldn't speak English properly which led to a humorous misunderstanding or play on words. Lupa is just, "Imma do a funny voice. Dat's da joke."

Or when Rob Schneider was still getting work...
That's only because Adam Sandler keeps giving him money. I keep saying if we stop paying attention to him he'll go away.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net

So she copied Doug Walker and it didn't work? Hmm, guess we know the real reason she hates him.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
So she copied Doug Walker and it didn't work? Hmm, guess we know the real reason she hates him.
Like his "Melvin, Brother of the Joker" sketch? I have to believe that was all off the top of his head because if there was an actual script for what he did then he's even more lame that I originally thought.

Mr. Nobodyguy 202

kiwifarms.net
Everytime Lupa shits on Doug, Rob, and Brad, her and the other former CA contributers act like her lackies all while circlejerking around them. Phelous pops up but only to support his fiancé which is standard I guess. Lindsay and Roses seem to get in but are more successful because actually don’t talk a lot about Doug and co. And lastly the only two that are practically her suck up asslickers are FilmBrain and especially Linkara who seems to be the White Knight.

Last edited:
Everytime Lupa shits on Doug, Rob, and Brad, her and the other former CA contributers act like her lackies all while circlejerking around them. Phelous pops up but only to support his fiancé which is standard I guess. Lindsay and Roses seem to get in but are more successful because actually don’t talk a lot about Doug and co. And lastly the only two that are practically her suck up asslickers are FilmBrain and especially Linkara who seems to be the White Knight.
And then you got people like ERod who say that #ChangeTheChannel brought all these producers together more than anything and says that these producers deserve your support more than Doug.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Who the hell is ERod?
A wannabe Linkara ripoff called "The Blockbuster Buster" who literally embodies the worst of Channel Awesome's reviewers with cringy storyline plots where he acts like the representative of all fanboys as a chosen one and his biggest complaints with Doug are hilariously pathetic. His complaints are:

"Doug doesn't watch Animaniacs for the plot which shows he is dumb!"
"He didn't let me use my magic hammer and make me badass for the 10th anniversary!"

Mr. Nobodyguy 202

kiwifarms.net
And then you got people like ERod who say that #ChangeTheChannel brought all these producers together more than anything and says that these producers deserve your support more than Doug.
So we need to support a drama-whore who constantly acts like a asshole to some of her followers on Twitter in contrast to her "YouTube personality", another bitch whose only a fatass , A British guy and boyfriend of said "Twitter bitch", a bitch who's trying to cancel an anime VA with a hashtag even though many people online are still defending him, a depressed nobody who's going to eventually snap and go "insane", and lastly an Autistic fat fedora-wearing motherfucker who makes a living off of mocking bad comics but cannot can't take criticism for himself when people found out about his shitty webcomic of his own and that he used to have a kink for necrophilic raping Muppets, futanari, and a peculiar interest in certain candy mascot.

Probably wonder if ever cummed because of her voice and ended up getting caught by somebody who heard his orgasm.