TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP. Seriously there was a point where they were thinking of setting him up as part of "Blistered Thumbs" but then cooler heads prevailed and figured that level of autism would have just killed the site.

There was a thing DSP did. I don't remember if it was part of Project 7, or some VLOG he did but he had a drawing on the wall of "Two Idiots" showing James Rolfe a.k.a the Angry Video Game Nerd and Doug Walker as the Nostalgia Critic. He then laughs and says something like, "what's that doing there?".

DSP was real salty at not being included as part of Channel Autism.
The hilarious part is that measured by raw viewership and income DSP is a more successful content creator than almost everyone who was ever a part of CA, including nearly all of the many contributors to Blistered Thumbs - a shitty project which went nowhere and died due to mismanagement like everything else CA ever did.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t he the one to first say that #CTC were no Saints, along with the person who mentioned a lot of shit was going on behind the scenes of the anniversary specials.
The very same as he was the one who revealed upsidedown cross when it happened in 2011, only for CA members like Allison to dismiss it then say it was true when the document came out. Even then, she still lied as she said Eliza passed out only for Eliza to say that she got dizzy, not that she passed out.
https://tgwtgrumours-blog.tumblr.com/post/17698764233/dating
https://archive.md/lgLqv
https://archive.ph/XIK2x
1622075284900.png
1622075364300.png

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Around the time Change the Channel started, Pat “the NES Punk” Contri revealed that Channel Awesome said they wouldn’t take him unless he made changes to his show. They apparently didn’t respond to him for several weeks and Pat had moved on by that time.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Around the time Change the Channel started, Pat “the NES Punk” Contri revealed that Channel Awesome said they wouldn’t take him unless he made changes to his show. They apparently didn’t respond to him for several weeks and Pat had moved on by that time.
Actually Pat replied with "This is the best you are going to get from me, so take it or leave it".

Someone in a Tree

kiwifarms.net
Actually Pat replied with "This is the best you are going to get from me, so take it or leave it".
Yeah, I couldn’t remember his exact response, but I know it ultimately was him not wanting to work any further to make it more palatable for Channel Awesome higher ups.

The very same as he was the one who revealed upsidedown cross when it happened in 2011, only for CA members like Allison to dismiss it then say it was true when the document came out. Even then, she still lied as she said Eliza passed out only for Eliza to say that she got dizzy, not that she passed out.
https://tgwtgrumours-blog.tumblr.com/post/17698764233/dating
https://archive.md/lgLqv
https://archive.ph/XIK2x
View attachment 2205321
View attachment 2205322
I feel reminded of LordKat in that here's another person talking about bad shit behind the scenes only to be dismissed as a hater until the time comes to take shots at CA without caring if it'll end up destroying them. Then they're seen as a prophet and as someone who "was in the know" before everyone else.

You think Pat ended up dodging a bullet in terms of not ending up beingf a part of CA?

Someone in a Tree

kiwifarms.net
You think Pat ended up dodging a bullet in terms of not ending up beingf a part of CA?
He might have gained some traction earlier in his YouTube career, but he probably would have burned out pretty quick since CA would demand “NES Punk” to be a weekly series. Ultimately, even though I think the vast majority of abuse allegations against CA are petty bullshit, it’s for the best that he doesn’t have that association. He’d either be seen as an apologist for abusers or as an ally to hysterical sociopaths like Allison and Tony Goldmark.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
I feel reminded of LordKat in that here's another person talking about bad shit behind the scenes only to be dismissed as a hater until the time comes to take shots at CA without caring if it'll end up destroying them. Then they're seen as a prophet and as someone who "was in the know" before everyone else.
Let's be real, the only reason LordKat got shite thrown at him was that the guy had an ego the size of Mount Everest, not helped by when he tried to shit talk Spoony on how him yelling "BETRAYAL!!" has costed LordKat to become a "big shot" in the video game reviewing scene, all because of one interview with the Minecraft guy.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Let's be real, the only reason LordKat got shite thrown at him was that the guy had an ego the size of Mount Everest, not helped by when he tried to shit talk Spoony on how him yelling "BETRAYAL!!" has costed LordKat to become a "big shot" in the video game reviewing scene, all because of one interview with the Minecraft guy.
His ego, also that he came across as the most bitter and negative guy. He just seemed unpleasant to hang around. There's a reason his friendships tend to end with him wishing for the person to commit suicide. Lordkat telling Spoony to kill himself with his brother's gun was not the exception, but the rule. He did apologize for that, but then he wished for CA management to be shot in the head and then wished for the people who broke his crane machine to neck themselves. He just comes across as an asshole, not even a funny one but an unpleasant, bitter asshole.

His ego, also that he came across as the most bitter and negative guy. He just seemed unpleasant to hang around. There's a reason his friendships tend to end with him wishing for the person to commit suicide. Lordkat telling Spoony to kill himself with his brother's gun was not the exception, but the rule. He did apologize for that, but then he wished for CA management to be shot in the head and then wished for the people who broke his crane machine to neck themselves. He just comes across as an asshole, not even a funny one but an unpleasant, bitter asshole.
And yet people seem to think somewhat highly of him all because of his CA supercuts on his podcast. Now things like those rants, the Kickassia 4CHan post, and Asalieri look like sage words that were written off because nobody wanted to rock the boat. There's some old words about being the one to speak the truth but being written off because nobody wants to believe or listen, but I can't think of them.

Someone in a Tree

kiwifarms.net
And yet people seem to think somewhat highly of him all because of his CA supercuts on his podcast.
By people, you mean a select few members here and other dark web hideaways because he was able to provide confirmation bias when it came to hating Channel Awesome and the Walkers. The bitter truth is that LordKat’s CA rants are not that far removed from Allison’s.

By people, you mean a select few members here and other dark web hideaways because he was able to provide confirmation bias when it came to hating Channel Awesome and the Walkers. The bitter truth is that LordKat’s CA rants are not that far removed from Allison’s.
So they are. I mean, from what I’ve heard they were just the same “CA is run poorly” that #CTC had. All that #CTC brought to the table was the stuff about JewWario apparently.

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
I remember that diatribe. At the same time, most of Jason's points were not invalid. He was the first one to call Spoony out publicly, at a time when everything Noah shit turned into gold.

This fucking guy. Einstein was wrong. My dad praxxed it out, yo.

Last edited:

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Allison has decided to end her podcast talking about the reboot of Charmed.

For the best. From what I read, they leaned hard into woke, fuck men, etc. Even called out the original stars and said they should be ashamed for not supporting it.

Like, holy shit. The original was a bit of jiggly fun. No one asked for CW's spin on Murphy Brown.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
So they are. I mean, from what I’ve heard they were just the same “CA is run poorly” that #CTC had. All that #CTC brought to the table was the stuff about JewWario apparently.
Pretty much, although it was more based around the things that were happening at the time. Like Allison getting fired, Pop Quiz Hotshot, Lindsay's Chez Apocalypse Patreon, and other shit. I think they touched on some of the anniversary events but they were more focused on the present.
Allison has decided to end her podcast talking about the reboot of Charmed. How bad does your show has to be when even Allison Pregler decides to stop watching? https://twitter.com/AllisonPregler/status/1398098744017571843
View attachment 2209631
She was probably annoyed that she was putting in work for something where people couldn't see her face.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much, although it was more based around the things that were happening at the time. Like Allison getting fired, Pop Quiz Hotshot, Lindsay's Chez Apocalypse Patreon, and other shit. I think they touched on some of the anniversary events but they were more focused on the present.

She was probably annoyed that she was putting in work for something where people couldn't see her face.
She needs to learn not seeing her face is a positive.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He also seems like a decent guy that you could hang around with, drink beer and watch exploitation movies with.

Spending any time with Allison would be a nightmare.
That would be a dream come true. Brad seems to be a great guy.
So since Allison is one of the people they did bring on the site, who did CA have to say no to?
Pan Pizza was offer and than screwed over. Hard to belive that Johntron was a member on the site at one point.
For the best. From what I read, they leaned hard into woke, fuck men, etc. Even called out the original stars and said they should be ashamed for not supporting it.

Like, holy shit. The original was a bit of jiggly fun. No one asked for CW's spin on Murphy Brown.
Well that just shows you how much your show sucks if even Alyiss Mliono doesn't want to throw surpport for it.