TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Dox Savage

Anonymous Whistleblower
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Literally Who.jpg
    Literally Who.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 30

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
DSP. Seriously there was a point where they were thinking of setting him up as part of "Blistered Thumbs" but then cooler heads prevailed and figured that level of autism would have just killed the site.
that is unclear.

phil is a unreliable narrator, phil claims he was in talks with Doug Walker himself to join TGWTG, but getting kicked off blip.tv, which is where all of TGWTG content was at the time, ruined the deal.

now I bring this up because I have spoken to Guru Larry, who was a member of TGWTG, Guru Larry told me that Doug Walker has absolutely nothing to do with the hiring process. So if Phil was in talks with someone, it certainly would not have been Doug.

so it's unclear if this is true or if he was just making shit up again. unless you have evidence i don't?

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm currently suing Disney
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her Baywatch videos are the best tbh. Unpopular opinion but its good she got out of CA with phelous, suede, etc. She's nowhere near as pathetic as Lindsay. But I still want to know what happened with her and brad

Autumnal Equinox

Bacon! Ham hocks! Spare ribs!
kiwifarms.net
But I still want to know what happened with her and brad
Unless there’s something she’s leaving out it’s pretty cut and dry. Brad stayed friends with Doug and Rob instead of jumping ship with the rest of CA and thought the CTC document was overblown and specious. This chapped Lupa’s ass because she’s the kind of nitwit who sees everything in pure black and white terms, if you’re not with her 100% you’re one of THEM!!! Because Brad stayed loyal to his friends she ended their friendship, cut him out of her life completely, and spread a ton of lies about him like he’s a pedo

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Unless there’s something she’s leaving out it’s pretty cut and dry. Brad stayed friends with Doug and Rob instead of jumping ship with the rest of CA and thought the CTC document was overblown and specious. This chapped Lupa’s ass because she’s the kind of nitwit who sees everything in pure black and white terms, if you’re not with her 100% you’re one of THEM!!! Because Brad stayed loyal to his friends she ended their friendship, cut him out of her life completely, and spread a ton of lies about him like he’s a pedo
And then almost everyone involved in CTC joined in because they knew if Brad could get thrown under the bus, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't there also a whole thing where Allison called the cops and wound up swatting Brad's gf's dad's funeral or some craziness?
From what Laura said during that Beatles movie review.

Her dad committed suicide and on the day of his funeral some CTC supporters swatted them. At this point they had already harassed Brad's family including his grandmother and were the reason Brad and Laura were moving. This wasn't the move to Chicago just to a new place in Springfield.

So Laura texted Allison and asked her to please tweet or something to call the crazies off as she was having a difficult enough time burying her dad and didn't need this added stuff. Allison played ignorance saying things like "we don't control CTC Supporters or don't even know it really was one" and she did nothing.

Also Brad has claimed he learned a group of the CTC people including Allison were on a private FB chat laughing about what happened to Brad and Laura that day.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
From what Laura said during that Beatles movie review.

Her dad committed suicide and on the day of his funeral some CTC supporters swatted them. At this point they had already harassed Brad's family including his grandmother and were the reason Brad and Laura were moving. This wasn't the move to Chicago just to a new place in Springfield.

So Laura texted Allison and asked her to please tweet or something to call the crazies off as she was having a difficult enough time burying her dad and didn't need this added stuff. Allison played ignorance saying things like "we don't control CTC Supporters or don't even know it really was one" and she did nothing.

Also Brad has claimed he learned a group of the CTC people including Allison were on a private FB chat laughing about what happened to Brad and Laura that day.
Which then lead to Allison saying Laura was lying about this and Brad ended up calling her "toxic fucking garbage". The issue is there's not enough proof to say whether Brad and Laura are telling the truth or lying about this. I believe that they're telling the truth considering Brad had an issue with people not leaving him alone and also him talking about him and his family getting harassed months before the false wellness check. There was also the attempt to get Mike Phalin fired from his job for doing an interview with Doug so it wouldn't be surprising that they would go that far with Brad, who was one of the most vocal critics of #ChangeTheChannel.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
so it's unclear if this is true or if he was just making shit up again. unless you have evidence i don't?
The only evidence is how he was up for being on the site then later he was badmouthing both Doug and James Rolfe as being idiots. Maybe he saw Doug as being the face of the company and had something to do with it.

Who knows. All we really know is DSP did everything right, he did nothing wrong and blah blah blah. You know the rest.

Madam Nekromantik

Spooked count: 11
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CtC Goebbels is back and still the same self righteous hypocrite as before. Maybe she took a vacation with the blood money she makes from her youtube channel.

View attachment 2218336
Funny she said this. From what was said on Reddit she deleted her original twitter account because of us posting about her.

Untitled.png

Can't wait to see what crazy shit she spews about the evils of CA now.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
When did Guru Larry leave the site? Obviously he doesn’t need CA, but one of the best things in the immediate aftermath of people finding out the truth about JewWario was watching Larry brag about how he was one of CA’s most important contributors as the rats fled the sinking ship.