TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.
When did Guru Larry leave the site? Obviously he doesn’t need CA, but one of the best things in the immediate aftermath of people finding out the truth about JewWario was watching Larry brag about how he was one of CA’s most important contributors as the rats fled the sinking ship.

He's still on there.

Thank you! I looked on the partners banner instead of using the menu. It’s fucking hilarious that the only other contributor than Doug or Brad is someone who could care less about it, especially considering how badly people like ERod and Tony Goldmark vied for the honor.
He wants to be called “the last man standing” and made a big deal out of it when #CTC was at its peak and it actually looked like CA WAS going to go under.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Does Larry really even count as being part of CA? I mean it's pretty much just linking to his stuff that's hosted elsewhere. Although I guess you could kind of say that about everyone who "worked" there.
Sometimes they did appear on NC or did a crossover with NC. So far, that hasn't happened with Guru Larry. Hell, they don't even link his stuff on Twitter or Facebook, they just post his videos on the CA website and that's it.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Does Larry really even count as being part of CA? I mean it's pretty much just linking to his stuff that's hosted elsewhere. Although I guess you could kind of say that about everyone who "worked" there.
The only time I can remember him being a part of Channel Autism was in Kickassia. Near the end after they kill Santa Christ they call out to everybody to say how they believe in Santa Christ and Guru Larry is one of them.

Madam Nekromantik

Spooked count: 11
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looks like a shriveled up pumpkin these days.
You know I was thinking of who she reminded me of and it hit me.
Untitled.png

She's got the same energy as that crazy bitch from Amy's baking company. Isn't Lupa from Arizona too?

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
She looks like a shriveled up pumpkin these days.
There are prima donnas, and then there is Faye Dunaway:

"Someone gave her a salad for lunch and she threw it on the floor. She was watching her weight and said the salad would be better on the floor than in her hand...She allegedly threw mirrors, combs and boxes of hairpins at the staff of the theater. She also pulled gray hairs out of her wig because she wanted to play a younger version of Hepburn thsn the playwright had written."

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are prima donnas, and then there is Faye Dunaway:
This is the kind of shit where at some point, I would feel it appropriate to slap her in the face and go "Yeah, you can sue my pants off, but no matter how much you sue me, you'll never unbitchslap your stupid fucking face."

Last edited:

Madam Nekromantik

Spooked count: 11
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cinematic Venom is doing another review of the Lord of The Rings movies in order to cash in on the infamy of his original review.
Looks like he's deleting everything again. I can't find out why, all of the comments on his videos before this seemed to support him. The only think I can find is he posted this on his facebook.
Untitled.png