TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.
Looks like he's deleting everything again. I can't find out why, all of the comments on his videos before this seemed to support him. The only think I can find is he posted this on his facebook.
View attachment 2262352
Venom is looking to be as much as an off the rails person as the CA crew that gave him his biggest hit.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Looks like he's deleting everything again. I can't find out why, all of the comments on his videos before this seemed to support him. The only think I can find is he posted this on his facebook.
View attachment 2262352
I guess that's good news for Dr. Gonzo because Cinematic Venom privated almost every video on his channel, so people won't be able to find out about how he lied about not being able to memorialize Jewwario in Downfall of Change The Channel.
Venom is looking to be as much as an off the rails person as the CA crew that gave him his biggest hit.
Yeah, Pretty Much. This is why people call Doug an autism magnet.

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
Allison continues to do passive-aggressive retweets about an ex-friend who lied to and manipulated her. Gee, I wonder who's she referring to? Also talking about friend heartbreak when she was the one who ended her friendship with Brad because he did that DoubleToasted interview talking about #ChangeTheChannel. You were the one to lie about several things in the document. You manipulated people into thinking you got fired for being 15 minutes late to a skype meeting when it was 2 hours and you deblierately ignored Mike Michaud when he asked "when will you?" and also Allison was the one who brought up the real reason she got let go was arguing publicly with Michaud on Skype before defaulted back to talking about 15 minutes, but sure Brad was the one who lie and manipulated.
View attachment 2200139
View attachment 2200141
I feel like Brad would actually be nice enough to accept an apology from her and move on? Maybe even be friends again? All she would have to do is eat crow. She'd rather be a lonely hag bitching about having no friends that she herself cast off, then to admit she was wrong. The mental illness is strong with her.

Also just going to leave this here

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Who in the fuck is the intended audience for these videos? No woman who is into beauty youtube is going to be interested in the movie portion, and frankly Allison is not young, pretty, thin, charismatic, current, or consistent enough to have any kind of weight in the make-up review scene. No man who is into watching others riffing on terrible old movies is going to be interested in the make-up portion and her sense of humor sucks. Even if there's a hypothetical niche of mid-20 to early-30 something nerd girls who could theoretically be into something like this, Allison just does a terrible job of it and instead of being "watching a movie with your fellow suburban day-drinking white girl friend" it becomes "watching a movie with that one annoying bitch from work that you don't really like but who you haven't drawn a line in the sand with because if you do she'll cause office drama and try to get you fired".

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she should get someone to draw some stupid, cute little anime avatar for her to use instead of appearing in the flesh. Should at least get a couple of extra views.
There already is...
yubaba-spirited-away.jpg

Maybe she should get someone to draw some stupid, cute little anime avatar for her to use instead of appearing in the flesh. Should at least get a couple of extra views.
Is that still in style? If there’s one thing the ex producers want more than anything, it’s to distance themselves from their CA days as much as possible, look at Lindsay Ellis.

DVReuploads

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2262352
I swear, this guy is about as mentally deficient as all of the other former critics out there. Here's a reupload of his magnum opus in case anyone wants to save it. The Downfall of Change the Channel is uploading as we speak and should be up on BitChute soon.

Downfall of Channel Awesome - https://www.bitchute.com/video/bS9fNO3LqDI2/

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
I swear, this guy is about as mentally deficient as all of the other former critics out there. Here's a reupload of his magnum opus in case anyone wants to save it. The Downfall of Change the Channel is uploading as we speak and should be up on BitChute soon.

Downfall of Channel Awesome - https://www.bitchute.com/video/bS9fNO3LqDI2/
Excellent, I'm glad someone downloaded it. I just don't understand why people would just private all their videos like this. Cinematic Venom hasn't explained why as far as I know. At least with Lordkat, we know he privated his videos because his friends broke his crane machine.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that still in style? If there’s one thing the ex producers want more than anything, it’s to distance themselves from their CA days as much as possible, look at Lindsay Ellis.
It’s fairly popular still. The big names pull in a ton of views(one yesterday had like 90K watching them live) and some people have started using it if they don’t want to be on camera.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised none of them tried to make a visual novel in that style, probably because they've never played one of those games. A shame, it would have been hilarious and probably could have gotten them some cash.