TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when you're bitter, angry, don't take care of yourself and don't go outside that often.
And when you're less qualified to apply makeup than Homer's makeup gun.
Certainly doesn't help that, whenever she gets a wild hair up her ass, she's dying her hair in crazy colors with the cheapest shit she can find without taking any care for her hair whatsoever. Turns her hair into a frizzy mess that looks like a dried out, fucked up fern.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I think she just needs a good solid *tink* to the side of the head with an aluminum baseball bat. She may be okay after that, just need to jostle a portion of the couple million misfiring neurons loose. She isn't repulsive looking.
No she is pretty repulsive. Even if she was average looking the seething cauldron of hate inside her makes her even uglier.

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
Who in the fuck is the intended audience for these videos? No woman who is into beauty youtube is going to be interested in the movie portion, and frankly Allison is not young, pretty, thin, charismatic, current, or consistent enough to have any kind of weight in the make-up review scene. No man who is into watching others riffing on terrible old movies is going to be interested in the make-up portion and her sense of humor sucks. Even if there's a hypothetical niche of mid-20 to early-30 something nerd girls who could theoretically be into something like this, Allison just does a terrible job of it and instead of being "watching a movie with your fellow suburban day-drinking white girl friend" it becomes "watching a movie with that one annoying bitch from work that you don't really like but who you haven't drawn a line in the sand with because if you do she'll cause office drama and try to get you fired".
That is Lupa's problem all along. She doesn't cater to an audience. She just shits out whatever content she comes up with. No matter how bad the idea. Then bitches when no one watches it.

I'm also not sure where this hard right of "I'm into makeup now" is coming from. She linked up with one drag queen and all of a sudden she wants to paint her face to the gawds too. Pretty sad when a dude pretending to be a woman makes a better woman then Lupa.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
That is Lupa's problem all along. She doesn't cater to an audience. She just shits out whatever content she comes up with. No matter how bad the idea. Then bitches when no one watches it.
I'll give her this: She doesn't complain about her lack of views as much as Filmbrain does. It seems like he complains about it every week. I can't blame him for being mad about it as he only gets about 2k views for every review he puts out for the most part.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I'll give her this: She doesn't complain about her lack of views as much as Filmbrain does. It seems like he complains about it every week. I can't blame him for being mad about it as he only gets about 2k views for every review he puts out for the most part.
That's because nobody likes him and nobody is really interested in what he has to say.

If he had any kind of moxie he'd be trying to become a legitimate film critic. But he can't because he's a complete spaz.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
What do you think he's been trying to do since the start?

Film Brain always aped the style of TV film critics forgetting that those guys tend to have personalities.
Honestly I felt he was just trying to become popular by building an audience on social media which would mushroom into an actual film career or he'd go on to be a popular Youtuber like Pewdiepie.

That's what most of these retards were doing and they just kept doing the same thing that made them popular. You look at the ones that have been successful from Channel Autism and they either did other things than just make faces in front of the camera while screaming, or they fully embraced the whole thing and ran with it.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
His fans want Bad Movie Beatdown. He doesn't like what made him famous
You're right about that. If he didn't want to do Bad Movie Beatdown, you think he would be smart enough to hop on the video essay bandwagon instead. Nope, he just did one video essay on the Mulan remake and that's it. Pretty stupid of him to not make more video essays considering that was his most watched video last year.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're right about that. If he didn't want to do Bad Movie Beatdown, you think he would be smart enough to hop on the video essay bandwagon instead. Nope, he just did one video essay on the Mulan remake and that's it. Pretty stupid of him to not make more video essays considering that was his most watched video last year.
He's constantly complaining about veriwer count. Well retard do things your fans want and not shit like Projecter which they hate

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention the absolute howler he pulled when Music was released. He was begged to do it and what happened?

He waited until it was no longer relevant because he wanted a sperg to talk about it with.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention the absolute howler he pulled when Music was released. He was begged to do it and what happened?

He waited until it was no longer relevant because he wanted a sperg to talk about it with.
That's right, he did. You think the guy who reviews recently released movies would actually review it? But nope, he just had to get proper representation so he never did it. Then again, this is the same guy who watched Cruella and decided to just post a review about it on Letterboxd instead of making a video about it for his Youtube channel.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
my favourite thing about this guy is when he posts up the mean comments he gets on his videos to Twitter so thy all the other spergs can give him a big hug and tell him everything’s ok and he’s doing nothing wrong. Why is it that every single one of these critics finds it so terrible that they themselves are subject to criticism?
He was just used to the TGWTG hugbox so he struggles to deal with them because he can't just IP ban away. He just decided to dunk on these comments on twitter so people will kiss his ass instead. He helps to soothe his ego about how much of a failure he is in life. Stuff like this just makes me want to make a thread about him.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my favourite thing about this guy is when he posts up the mean comments he gets on his videos to Twitter so thy all the other spergs can give him a big hug and tell him everything’s ok and he’s doing nothing wrong. Why is it that every single one of these critics finds it so terrible that they themselves are subject to criticism?
I will be fair. A lot of the comments he gets do boil down to 'You talk funny lolz' which although true, is not really insightful.

Stuff like this just makes me want to make a thread about him.
Shame he's kind of boring and surprisingly good at keeping stuff under wraps.

Snakebottom

kiwifarms.net
I will be fair. A lot of the comments he gets do boil down to 'You talk funny lolz' which although true, is not really insightful.

Shame he's kind of boring and surprisingly good at keeping stuff under wraps.
Yeah he doesn’t have any one big thing that’s worth making a thread over, but there’s lots of little things that make him interesting to keep an eye on at the very least. He’d have he makings of a Spoony tier varsity athlete if that ginger mutt stalker he has went a bit more the way of the warthog. I think with his dwindling view count and constant little chimp outs he’s on the right path to be a new Spoony - minus any of the charisma or like ability SO had in his glory days