TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• DDoS is active again.

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
The fact this was kicked off by someone that can't crack 100 views or subscribers just shows how thin skinned she is.
This is like when Nixon got blackout drunk and ordered nuclear strikes.

Between her and Lindsay, did every chick on that site make some kind of bargain to age terribly?
I'd like to give it to her from behind while she moans about X-Men in bad German.

HopefulMadeupElkhound-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

FriendlyNeighborhoodDaddy

Never Fear.
kiwifarms.net
The fact this was kicked off by someone that can't crack 100 views or subscribers just shows how thin skinned she is.

Seriously, she could have made a snarky comment about his shit channel and then moved on and it probably wouldn't even be on this thread. But she had to "blow off steam" by putting his head on a pike.

I would have more respect for her if she'd drop this pretense it's for "female creators" and admit she did it out of her own pettiness.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, she could have made a snarky comment about his shit channel and then moved on and it probably wouldn't even be on this thread. But she had to "blow off steam" by putting his head on a pike.

I would have more respect for her if she'd drop this pretense it's for "female creators" and admit she did it out of her own pettiness.
She can't do that, how else can she get attention as a professional victim.

Autumnal Equinox

Bacon! Ham hocks! Spare ribs!
kiwifarms.net
For constantly touting herself as a STRONK WOMYN!!! she sure does act like the walking stereotype of a hysterical “damsel” in distress whenever she receives the slightest pushback. She even has to rely on calling in her knight in autistic armor to defend her honor and save her from peril.

tsk tsk tsk Lupa, what will all the other feminists say about this? Shameful display

phelan in a knights costume sounds kinda cool.....
For constantly touting herself as a STRONK WOMYN!!! she sure does act like the walking stereotype of a hysterical “damsel” in distress whenever she receives the slightest pushback. She even has to rely on calling in her knight in autistic armor to defend her honor and save her from peril.

tsk tsk tsk Lupa, what will all the other feminists say about this? Shameful display

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
And he’s paying thousands of dollars to be on the hook for thousands of dollars (if we’re talking about the right person). I don’t think Allison has reached that level of…whatever that was yet.
I am now trembling with fear at the thought of an Allison sex tape. Instead of a gunt gif we'll instead get a gif of her sagging, wrinkled tits flopping back and forth.

Metal Slime

kiwifarms.net
At this point it doesn't even matter what the original tweet was. Yeah, it was a shitty comment, but the point is that the sheer amount of hysteria and vitriol that readily guzzles forth from Lupa after she was pricked with a pin makes her look like an absolute lunatic. Pointing that out also isn't defending the guy, as she is now trying to twist it.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
She's still talking about the commentor.
1627209501300.png
The big difference between her and the commentor is that she's actively making Youtube her job while the commentor barely did any videos, at least according to DHI. So it's worse for her to have been doing this as a job for over a decade and she can't even get 10K views regularly. She isn't doing the worst of the ex-CA members, that would be Diamanda Hagan, or Dr. Gonzo. http://forum2.deadhorseinterchange.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48&start=12560#p322217
1627209658100.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She can’t even justify it. Her argument is a total non-sequitur. This guy is a misogynist harasser because... he just is. He didn’t say anything about her being female, he didn’t question her general competence, but nevertheless.
A353C40D-1EB9-46A9-8516-B9A125267334.jpeg

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
She can’t even justify it. Her argument is a total non-sequitur. This guy is a misogynist harasser because... he just is. He didn’t say anything about her being female, he didn’t question her general competence, but nevertheless.
View attachment 2378096
Worked for her with #CTC and Lordkat believed CA committed a white collar crime for not allowing Allison midrolls just on her word alone, so may as well keep going with it.