TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - Reviewer, The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
Am I going crazy - I thought Marzgurl was on here, and was actually okay?
Marz was here for a spell starting about two years ago, back when anti-Channel Awesome sentiment was growing. After Change the Channel she stopped posting here as frequently, and only came back into relevance for the site after she helped kick off the Vic Mignogna drama.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I have say, it's sad to see Marzgurl go down this path. She always come across as one of the more normal, nicer and better TGWTG alumni. She was among the last of alumni to not really come across as a cow.

Now with the Vic drama, I think it's all but shown that she's unfortunately just as much a cow as every other former member of Channel Awesome.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
Lupa came out pretty hard against the Baywatch movie prior to release.

When the movie finally came out, Allison was mixed at the time. But she rethought it and hated it much more later.

Also, here's a couple of her recent retweets.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Marz was here for a spell starting about two years ago, back when anti-Channel Awesome sentiment was growing. After Change the Channel she stopped posting here as frequently, and only came back into relevance for the site after she helped kick off the Vic Mignogna drama.
I'm not sure, but maybe the only reason Marzgurl was considered normal, is because she was so stupid, she was incapable of doing anything malicious. In 2011 she worked as a human test subject for medications. In 2015 she was an audience member for TV shows. She got kicked out of her parents house for posting BLM support stuff. She had to crowdfund her own wedding and still uses crowfunding to feed her cat and fix her car. Shes been spreading bad and defamatory information about Vic Mignogna, and now liable to be sued.

And everyone was saying for years, she could've just played videogames wearing a low cut top, and because it was Marzgurl from CA, people would watch.

Like seriously I think she has some sort of syndrome.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure, but maybe the only reason Marzgurl was considered normal, is because she was so stupid, she was incapable of doing anything malicious. In 2011 she worked as a human test subject for medications. In 2015 she was an audience member for TV shows. She got kicked out of her parents house for posting BLM support stuff. She had to crowdfund her own wedding and still uses crowfunding to feed her cat and fix her car. Shes been spreading bad and defamatory information about Vic Mignogna, and now liable to be sued.

And everyone was saying for years, she could've just played videogames wearing a low cut top, and because it was Marzgurl from CA, people would watch.

Like seriously I think she has some sort of syndrome.
Sounds like she may need a thread.

ColorfulCassowary

Oama i gone
kiwifarms.net
I have say, it's sad to see Marzgurl go down this path. She always come across as one of the more normal, nicer and better TGWTG alumni. She was among the last of alumni to not really come across as a cow.

Now with the Vic drama, I think it's all but shown that she's unfortunately just as much a cow as every other former member of Channel Awesome.
I should've known this from the start. Anybody willing to put themselves through every single Land Before Time movie is far and away from normal.

Dr. Samuel Hayden

The Doot Slayer
kiwifarms.net
What is she trying to achieve here? Is it for a review or for cheap praise?
I think tons of women do this now to be 'quirky' and try masking how ugly they look because of their bitter, nasty personalities. The theory about toxic people wearing bright, gaudy colors like actual toxic animals seems to hold true.

Unless this is for a review of hers like you said, in which case, more 'quirky' points since she seems to still be pretending she has a sense of humor.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino