TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• DDoS is active again.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We should shell out money for a botnet to boost the troll's subscriptions and viewing numbers.
we really shouldn't

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
I think he was literally the youngest. Or maybe he and Allison are the same age.
The jury's still out on whether Allison is a 40 y.o. dwarf like the kid in Orphan.

ZEktj4fG-600x338.jpg

Metal Slime

kiwifarms.net
Here's what the main subreddit has to say about Phelan running interference.

View attachment 2398054
That's pretty much how it is with narcissists, you can't live with them but if you obviously cut them off there's a good chance they'll retaliate. One strategy is to slowly phase them out of your life until they lose interest, which he might hope is happening since they live in separate countries.

This is pure speculation and he just might be a proud doormat though.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
The fact that they've been "dating" for over a decade and still don't even live together is more baffling than anything else.
When you're dating that long and not living together it means either you're just not that into the other person or they're convenient.

A lot of people have said Phelan is gay. I don't know if that's the case but he strikes me more as just somebody who's not into the whole romance thing and might very well be asexual. Lupa is somebody who is able to show she's there in the event that people ask why he's not seeing anybody. I'm sure they get along as friends but I just don't see them as a couple.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Lupa literally calls herself asexual, which I can't imagine how that makes Phelous feel.
Also, I just have to say, if someone you know calls themselves "asexual", demand to see their browser history.
If they refuse, then they're lying.
Two asexuals would make for an odd pairing but since they both "get" each other then it makes some sense that they'd be a couple.

But the fact that neither of them is really itching to move in with the other one shows that they're a couple in name only. If they ever did get married then I'd see them having separate lives but living in the same house. Like Phelan stays in his basement apartment and Allison lives upstairs. They meet up for dinner every once in a while, maybe cuddle on the couch while watching a movie and the occasional bout of sex if one feels horny. But beyond that it's about as loveless as you can imagine.

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Two asexuals would make for an odd pairing
Phelous comes across as that gay friend who phones weekly, offers a shoulder cry on and tells Lupa want she wants to hear. Everyone else has to walk on eggshells around her.

Lupa is more of question mark to me. She registers high on the antisocial, histrionic, and paranoid personality scales. Her being ace is not out of the question. She could also be celibate as a result of other mental health issues that aren't being treated: depression, anxiety, nihilism, social isolation, alcoholism, and so on.

Last edited: