TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Why do these fuckers think anyone cares about what they do or don’t like in the bedroom? It’s always the same people saying not to ask trannies if they have a dick or not too. Shut the fuck it about how little sex you have, no one cares
It's because people like this really like to overshare their personal information especially when they think they can score some sweet oppression or sympathy points.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Why do these fuckers think anyone cares about what they do or don’t like in the bedroom? It’s always the same people saying not to ask trannies if they have a dick or not too. Shut the fuck it about how little sex you have, no one cares

I swear to God, if I hear the phrase "Being gay/bi/whatever is my super power" again, I'll lose it.

JamesFargo

Saying "oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Why do these fuckers think anyone cares about what they do or don’t like in the bedroom
The cynical take is that this is all fuelled by social media. People want to 'flex' and stand out but, due to an increasingly unequal society, that's getting harder. Those who are vulnerable and on the edge of 'slipping' in terms of living standards are more likely to retreat into nonbinary culture, where they can pretend and signal that they are free, since that is an easier option than fighting for a better wage, different government policies etc.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net

The cynical take is that this is all fuelled by social media. People want to 'flex' and stand out but, due to an increasingly unequal society, that's getting harder. Those who are vulnerable and on the edge of 'slipping' in terms of living standards are more likely to retreat into nonbinary culture, where they can pretend and signal that they are free, since that is an easier option than fighting for a better wage, different government policies etc.
These guy are REALLY stuck in the past.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to look that shit up "Greysexual" so apparently it means they rarely feel sexually aroused or want to have sex. We use to call that Frigid.

I know a couple people who identify as part of the extended shizoid nonsense that's bolted onto LGBT circles. Most of them are nice people, but it's all so tiresome at times.

One girl some time ago called herself greysexual (had to look it up back then and had a good chuckle), she came out as lesbian recently (which is totally believable, her being in her late 20s suddenly realising she's into licking carpet now) and started going on about non-binaries not being represented in media enough. She went from shoulder-length hair to a butch-dyke cut recently and I expect her to start wearing lumberjack shirts and bib-and-brace trousers with a set of made-up pronouns within a year or two.

A shame, too. She's a nice person, but she's taken a big sip from the fountain of IdPol and this shit is going to mess her up.

It's shit like this that makes me wonder: Animals in captivity are more likely to be homosexual. This usually originates from them having very specific things they look for in a mate and if they fail to find one from the other sex, they'll start looking amongst their own sex.
Now, are some girls asexual, greysexual and all this other stupid jazz cause they can't find a guy that matches their exceedingly narrow ideas of what a mate should be like and if they are unable to find one, they either go "I'm not into the whole sex thing" or they go "Yeah, I'm gay"?

She claims to be biromantic asexual, has dated both sexes and been aroused by neither
Elisa1.png
JFC, that photo.
"I am asexual. I am, in fact, so asexual, I deliberately adopt very specific ways of grooming myself, doing my make-up and choosing clothes to be as desirable in a sexual way as possible... but remember, I'm totally not into sex!"
Yeah. Fuck off.

Also lol at those misshapen boobs, the fuck is wrong with that. Germans call that "Schlöpse", just do an image search and you'll know what it means.

and
It's because people like this really like to overshare their personal information especially when they think they can score some sweet oppression or sympathy points.
It's what you do when you have no personality outside of what kinda fetish you're into.

Seriously, I have never met a single person that has defined themselves via their heterosexuality. Not a single one. They just *are* hetero.

I have only met few people who didn't define themselves via themselves being trans, bi or gay.

I know a couple that's polyamorous (2 guys sharing the same gf) and they are pretty chill about it. Took me more than a year to figure out they were living like that, cause they keep that shit private. they are open and upfront about it when you ask them about it, but they don't bring up that topic on their own ever. And they hate the usual poly folk that rub their poly-ness under people's noses. Pretty chill people.

It used to be "I'm allergic to gluten". It's a fad that'll die out once enough people have done it, so it loses its uniqueness and "shock value" if you will.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Also lol at those misshapen boobs, the fuck is wrong with that. Germans call that "Schlöpse", just do an image search and you'll know what it means.
I think it's more to do with her having larger tits due to the baby, trying to cram them into her outfit and holding onto her crotch fruit at the same time. It makes the whole thing look awkward. But then she was never interesting enough to develop an actual character or personality. She was always Lindsay's thin friend as opposed to Nella her fat friend.
It used to be "I'm allergic to gluten". It's a fad that'll die out once enough people have done it, so it loses its uniqueness and "shock value" if you will.
Oh gawd I worked with a guy who had a legit gluten allergy and he wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. Everybody knew he couldn't eat gluten. All the clients knew he couldn't eat gluten. Everybody he ever spoke to on the phone knew he couldn't eat gluten. HR actually had to step in and tell him to tone down the autism.

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
Late to the drama as usual but here we go. Allison fucked up yet again. Her entire argument makes no sense. "Whaddabout girl critics?"... ok what about them? Sure they exist but being a male or female wasn't the point of LS' video. There are only 2 reasons that comment was made int he first place. To start drama in a desperate bid for relevancy, and because she was hurt. She clearly wanted to be included. She's a critic, he made a video about critics. It was never about "where are the women" but "why didn't he think of talking to me about it?" Shit I guess you better be mad at Illuminaughti for talking about Tyra Banks and Modeland and not mentioning you too.

And Allison answered that question even though no one asked, that she rarely talks to youtubers she doesn't know. Allison nobody even knows who you are in the world of youtube big dogs. The majority of your audience came from your time at CA and from the virality of CTC. If you really want to grow on youtube the best way to do it is networking. And I mean networking outside your former CA bubble which is all she ever does. The algorithm will never pick up her videos because her channel lacks focus. It doesn't know wtf she is or who she is for. Maybe she should make some long form critique of being a female critic. Oh I forgot, she's too busy making slime videos no one asked for, are not relevant anymore, and is a total waste of time.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Took 'em long enough.

It would be hilarious if they weren't. Would it mean phelous moved out of his parent's garage? Or Lupa moving from her shack to Canada and into in-law's garage?
Either way, looks like we're going to have to dust off the old Kiwi Kwad Kopter spy drone to find out!

Mexican Molotov Marauder

kiwifarms.net
Many, many years ago I would play Oblivion all the time and in the beginning there is a part where an npc says "I have seen you in my dreams." or something to that effect. Being an immature little shit I thought it was the height of comedy to make my character the ugliest fucker I could, then, when that line comes I would feel the urge to point out that those dreams were in fact nightmares. I'm getting the same feeling here.