TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Tripping Nice Clown

kiwifarms.net
I mean, they're both going to wind up miserable with each other once the honeymoon phase ends, but for now, congrats to them for actually getting married and putting out a decent wedding photo. Even her whack hair looks nicer than normal and that the dress color looks nice against her skin tone. Although, that is a bad shot of the dude. That hair for him... yikes. Now, if she could get out of America and be Canada's problem for tax reasons, that'd be better.

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
Why a weird thing of slime anyway? If she looked at a toy that was actually popular people might watch the video. I don't know why she's so determined to review things that no one cares about.
Late and bi-curious, but maybe Allison is some sort of dadaistic genius and only the Dimenchu-merge will straighten things out?

grandpasatan

kiwifarms.net
I’m pretty private and not wedding-crazy, but I’m not against them. If I decided to get married, I’d probably post a getting ready photo with friends, something sweet about my groom and falling in love with him, a photo of us fully dressed up at the ceremony, and a reception photo, none of which I find excessive for whatever social media I’m most active on and how important weddings are, even if the ceremony is tiny.

All Lupa posted was an emoji retweet from Phelan of the wedding. Sorry, but as any kind of woman, “alternative” or whatever, that is WEIRD and COLD.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How…randomly out of nowhere.
Ya know given how straight up schizo pregler is, it would not even slightly surprise me if it turns out she went absolutely fucking apeshit in the aftermath of the fucking saberspark twitter drama a week ago and this turned into a near suicidal meltdown on skype to phelous who in blind panic proposed to her to avoid getting the blame if she walked out in front of traffic

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Ya know given how straight up schizo pregler is, it would not even slightly surprise me if it turns out she went absolutely fucking apeshit in the aftermath of the fucking saberspark twitter drama a week ago and this turned into a near suicidal meltdown on skype to phelous who in blind panic proposed to her to avoid getting the blame if she walked out in front of traffic
They got engaged earlier this year. It was assumed that it was being done to shut people up about the legitimacy of their relationship. Nobody really thought they would actually get married considering they had been together for 10 years, with little mention of either of them moving so they could live together. There's also the fact that Allison gets into drama and harass others for the littlest things and will also actively lie about someone in order to destroy their reputation/livelihood so this could end very poorly for Phelous considering Allison's track record.

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Took 'em long enough.

It would be hilarious if they weren't. Would it mean phelous moved out of his parent's garage? Or Lupa moving from her shack to Canada and into in-law's garage?
I would think he's moving down here but that's only because Allison recently moved. In her slime video she mentions she just moved. So unless they were in Canada when that was filmed Phelan is moving down here and will have to get a green card.

It's going to be weird seeing Phelan doing his reviews and bits elsewhere than his parent's basement. But on the plus side if Allison is still in Chicago that means that Phelan and Brad can still get together, watch movies and hang out.