TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
I would think he's moving down here but that's only because Allison recently moved. In her slime video she mentions she just moved. So unless they were in Canada when that was filmed Phelan is moving down here and will have to get a green card.

It's going to be weird seeing Phelan doing his reviews and bits elsewhere than his parent's basement. But on the plus side if Allison is still in Chicago that means that Phelan and Brad can still get together, watch movies and hang out.
Allison only moved because she pissed off everyone in her complex. From her landlord to her neighbors by cursing out her neighbors and her neighbors' toddler granddaughter because her upstairs neighbor ran a boxfan and Allison found the vibration disturbed her recordings.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mr. Nobodyguy 202

kiwifarms.net
For as much as this thread shits on her, this has to be the most wonderful thing to ever happen to Allison.

Bet ya that they’ll probably end up like the Lockhorns though. 4558339D-95C3-4AA2-9152-C0C173771C06.gif

Snakebottom

kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is that phelpus probably sees this as a positive step for him in that he can convince his family he’s not gay or celibate and can hopefully be with the woman he’s built up an idealised vision of through blocking out any of the glaring negativities she clearly displays on the daily. He might even get an unsatisfying and torturous 5 minute shag out of it. But Allison is the real ‘winner’ here of course. She’s enslaved a white male who is far more popular than her and can feed off his klout like a parasitic bug on the belly of a cow, slowly draining him of all his talent and like ability until he’s a worn out husk. Not that he was all that charismatic to begin with, but I got a soft spot for the guy as a goofy dork who just likes his ninja turtles toys and sarcastic humour and a lot of others do too. If the brothers Grimm were alive today this would be fodder for a dark and twisted fairytale of epic proportions

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder what was their longest time spent together under the same roof?
My best guess: a couple weeks at best. If they ever move together, I bet they'll very quickly learn how much they annoy each other.
That's the first thing I always say to anybody who's even thinking of getting married. Live together first. For at least a year. Get comfortable. See how they are at their best and at their worst. When they wake up in the morning and when they go to sleep. Those little things that they do that are so adorable at the start will grate on you in no time.

If these two actually do wind up living together they're going to live separate lives. They'll essentially be roommates. He'll have his space, she'll have hers and they'll meet in the middle for meals and the occasional cuddle on the couch. But I doubt there's any actual love between them.

RomanesEuntDomus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the first thing I always say to anybody who's even thinking of getting married. Live together first. For at least a year. Get comfortable. See how they are at their best and at their worst. When they wake up in the morning and when they go to sleep. Those little things that they do that are so adorable at the start will grate on you in no time.

If these two actually do wind up living together they're going to live separate lives. They'll essentially be roommates. He'll have his space, she'll have hers and they'll meet in the middle for meals and the occasional cuddle on the couch. But I doubt there's any actual love between them.
Well. There will be "love" between them, but as you said, they'll also essentially just be roommates with a bit of cuddling at best if not outright dysfunctional at worst.

"She has her life and I have mine, just cause we're married doesn't mean we can't respect each other's space" is what they are going to say, as they merely coexist with one another... and that is assuming they even share the same living quarters. I am still not entirely sure they move in together, since these two clowns strike me as the kind of people who will just live seperately and claim that their marriage is totally legit cause it's not about living together and spending time with one another but rather what's in their hearts.
If that turns out to be the case, their marriage is no different from a playground """marriage""" between two kids.

RomanesEuntDomus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m honestly more surprised an SJW harpy like her even agreed to get married. All I ever hear from people like her is how marriage is a social construct invented by the patriarchy to enslave stronk womyn and so on so forth
Well, we don't yet know the modalities of this marriage. Just two words: "Phelan Pregler".

RomanesEuntDomus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I wanted to say something snarky, but ya know what? Congrats Allison and Phelan. I do hope you make each other happy for however it lasts.

..my money is on 2 years.
It really heavily depends on whether they move in together or not. If they remain in different parts of the coninent, chances of their playground marriage lasting quite long aren't bad.

Otherwise I expect them either divorcing within 2 years or Phelan becoming pussy whipped within short time.

Artist's impression:
yes honey.png

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
It's going to be weird seeing Phelan doing his reviews and bits elsewhere than his parent's basement. But on the plus side if Allison is still in Chicago that means that Phelan and Brad can still get together, watch movies and hang out.
Never happen. He's too whipped.
Allison only moved because she pissed off everyone in her complex. From her landlord to her neighbors by cursing out her neighbors and her neighbors' toddler granddaughter because her upstairs neighbor ran a boxfan and Allison found the vibration disturbed her recordings.
I'd say it's possible that her new place is in Canada, but it's likely she'd be too lazy to want to do the paperwork for a new country to live in. So she made Phelan do it instead.

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
It really heavily depends on whether they move in together or not. If they remain in different parts of the coninent, chances of their playground marriage lasting quite long aren't bad.

Otherwise I expect them either divorcing within 2 years or Phelan becoming pussy whipped within short time.

Artist's impression:
View attachment 2511676
Kinda hard to be whipped if you're an ACE. At least I would think considering that sex just isn't something they're really into.