TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder what was their longest time spent together under the same roof?
My best guess: a couple weeks at best. If they ever move together, I bet they'll very quickly learn how much they annoy each other.
That's the first thing I always say to anybody who's even thinking of getting married. Live together first. For at least a year. Get comfortable. See how they are at their best and at their worst. When they wake up in the morning and when they go to sleep. Those little things that they do that are so adorable at the start will grate on you in no time.

If these two actually do wind up living together they're going to live separate lives. They'll essentially be roommates. He'll have his space, she'll have hers and they'll meet in the middle for meals and the occasional cuddle on the couch. But I doubt there's any actual love between them.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the first thing I always say to anybody who's even thinking of getting married. Live together first. For at least a year. Get comfortable. See how they are at their best and at their worst. When they wake up in the morning and when they go to sleep. Those little things that they do that are so adorable at the start will grate on you in no time.

If these two actually do wind up living together they're going to live separate lives. They'll essentially be roommates. He'll have his space, she'll have hers and they'll meet in the middle for meals and the occasional cuddle on the couch. But I doubt there's any actual love between them.
Well. There will be "love" between them, but as you said, they'll also essentially just be roommates with a bit of cuddling at best if not outright dysfunctional at worst.

"She has her life and I have mine, just cause we're married doesn't mean we can't respect each other's space" is what they are going to say, as they merely coexist with one another... and that is assuming they even share the same living quarters. I am still not entirely sure they move in together, since these two clowns strike me as the kind of people who will just live seperately and claim that their marriage is totally legit cause it's not about living together and spending time with one another but rather what's in their hearts.
If that turns out to be the case, their marriage is no different from a playground """marriage""" between two kids.

RomanesEuntDomus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m honestly more surprised an SJW harpy like her even agreed to get married. All I ever hear from people like her is how marriage is a social construct invented by the patriarchy to enslave stronk womyn and so on so forth
Well, we don't yet know the modalities of this marriage. Just two words: "Phelan Pregler".

RomanesEuntDomus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I wanted to say something snarky, but ya know what? Congrats Allison and Phelan. I do hope you make each other happy for however it lasts.

..my money is on 2 years.
It really heavily depends on whether they move in together or not. If they remain in different parts of the coninent, chances of their playground marriage lasting quite long aren't bad.

Otherwise I expect them either divorcing within 2 years or Phelan becoming pussy whipped within short time.

Artist's impression:
yes honey.png

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
It's going to be weird seeing Phelan doing his reviews and bits elsewhere than his parent's basement. But on the plus side if Allison is still in Chicago that means that Phelan and Brad can still get together, watch movies and hang out.
Never happen. He's too whipped.
Allison only moved because she pissed off everyone in her complex. From her landlord to her neighbors by cursing out her neighbors and her neighbors' toddler granddaughter because her upstairs neighbor ran a boxfan and Allison found the vibration disturbed her recordings.
I'd say it's possible that her new place is in Canada, but it's likely she'd be too lazy to want to do the paperwork for a new country to live in. So she made Phelan do it instead.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
It really heavily depends on whether they move in together or not. If they remain in different parts of the coninent, chances of their playground marriage lasting quite long aren't bad.

Otherwise I expect them either divorcing within 2 years or Phelan becoming pussy whipped within short time.

Artist's impression:
View attachment 2511676
Kinda hard to be whipped if you're an ACE. At least I would think considering that sex just isn't something they're really into.

RomanesEuntDomus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda hard to be whipped if you're an ACE. At least I would think considering that sex just isn't something they're really into.
He's not pussywhipped in the sense that she uses sex as a bargaining chip to make him do what she wants, he's pussywhipped in the sense that he's a really generic niceguy, who will do what his gf says cause anything else would be not nice. He gives me the impression that he wants to avoid conflict with her, therefore he sides with her, does not fight back when she is hostile (cause fighting back would mean fighting and fighting is bad, you see).

Might be mistaken though.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
He's not pussywhipped in the sense that she uses sex as a bargaining chip to make him do what she wants, he's pussywhipped in the sense that he's a really generic niceguy, who will do what his gf says cause anything else would be not nice. He gives me the impression that he wants to avoid conflict with her, therefore he sides with her, does not fight back when she is hostile (cause fighting back would mean fighting and fighting is bad, you see).

I asked Phelous if he supports the political ultimatums that Allison posts on Twitter and he literally straight told me 'no', so it's bizarre for somebody with such a strict personal non-aggression policy to have no intention of applying those standards to the person he chose to devote the rest of his life to.
It's sort of the opposite of what you see among a lot of lolcows, they typically hold others to higher standards than they hold themselves, not lower.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net

I don't know. Phelan comes across as a guy who doesn't like conflict, I'll give you that, but his only actions so far when it comes to things Granny Lupa has said online is he gives her a word of support and that's it. He doesn't attack the other person, go on tirades against them, slander them or anything. It's just, "make comment here about how he supports Lupa".

I really doubt he'd get involved in actual real life drama if it meant having to go over there and lambast somebody because milady is angry with them. He'd stay out of it unless they came to the door in which case he'd be more, "yeah, this is stupid. Go away". Then close the door in their face. He's not going to be the one to go over to their door to harass them because of his crazy wife.

NotAGlowie391

kiwifarms.net
That wedding photo creeps me out. I mean, they're a couple that are so distant from one another (literally and figuratively)... Yet that embrace seems genuine and not forced.

I feel like any minute Doc Brown will burst into my room like "Great Scott, Marty! Something terrible has happened!"