TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
I bet they didn't even get legally married. They probably had quick ceremony if anything (maybe they just faked the photo) and that's all. Absolutely nothing will change, they'll still sleep in separate beds in separate countries.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I bet they didn't even get legally married. They probably had quick ceremony if anything (maybe they just faked the photo) and that's all. Absolutely nothing will change, they'll still sleep in separate beds in separate countries.
Maybe someone should investigate it

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Allison did a tweet about video updates
1631877698900.png
Also Allison is projecting big time with this retweet considering her 30 tweet thread about a Youtube commentor and doing CTC in part because she got Subway instead of Applebee's.
1631877778500.png

Snakebottom

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else find it weird that one of the biggest proponents of cancel culture is RIPing the death of Norm?

632618B9-476B-42D9-89B7-8808108EBC73.jpeg

Isn’t he like the best geezer you North American’s had other than Larry David who could get away with saying jokes that were actually funny without having to prescribe to some cultish prescription of liberalised wokeness?

For any UK people this is like Cathy Newman lamenting the death of Bernard Manning.

FriendlyNeighborhoodDaddy

Never Fear.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else find it weird that one of the biggest proponents of cancel culture is RIPing the death of Norm?

View attachment 2546441

Isn’t he like the best geezer you North American’s had other than Larry David who could get away with saying jokes that were actually funny without having to prescribe to some cultish prescription of liberalised wokeness?

For any UK people this is like Cathy Newman lamenting the death of Bernard Manning.
Like most far-left people, she only wants to cancel people she doesn't like. Doesn't matter if he makes "problematic" jokes. If she likes you, then you are put in the exempt column.

Snakebottom

kiwifarms.net
Like most far-left people, she only wants to cancel people she doesn't like. Doesn't matter if he makes "problematic" jokes. If she likes you, then you are put in the exempt column.
That’s so weird, although probably true. I don’t doubt that if he ever gets accused posthumously of innapropriatly looking at some runners’ arse as they got him a coffee one time in the eighties she’ll memory wipe her Twitter to say she always knew he was a wrong’un. Purely commenting this in the offchance it ever happens and I can finally say I called something

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now just watch as Phelous videos start to drop in popularity since the hag will be shoehorned into everything with a stupid skit.

I really like Phelous' old content (the pre-Dingo days, that is), but his attitude towards criticism has always been kinda meh, so I expect him to make a lot of sarcastic replies at people telling him that his wife makes his videos unbearable while his actual audience plummets.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
That’s so weird, although probably true. I don’t doubt that if he ever gets accused posthumously of innapropriatly looking at some runners’ arse as they got him a coffee one time in the eighties she’ll memory wipe her Twitter to say she always knew he was a wrong’un. Purely commenting this in the offchance it ever happens and I can finally say I called something
Don't worry people are already trying to cancel him after his death.
https://twitter.com/KerriLendo/status/1437865176481607680
1631913178600.pnghttps://twitter.com/Mollyissilly/status/1437854467181977606
1631913277600.png
1631913301600.png
1631913335800.png
1631913383800.png

Snakebottom

kiwifarms.net
Fuck, there it is! Nice find mate, wouldn’t doubt the veracity of Twitter to dredge up half remembered meets and blurry photos to conflate with a meet-up story for a second. Now to keep on topic, just need to wait for Lupus to come out with her her own convention story where a seemingly innocuous photo of the two of them ha a victim story attached about how just before/after he absolutely definitely touched her flat arse and sniffed his fingers after

Josterman

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2546441

Ok that’s a massive W from her and a surprise one at that