TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone going to touch on the fact that Allison has no sense of fashion? On top of the horrendous makeup, my god this woman just can’t be bothered to wear a solid colour shirt. Instead of that geometric pattern, how does she manage to make my eyes hurt? That is quite the accomplishment.

JamesFargo

Saying "oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone going to touch on the fact that Allison has no sense of fashion?
Her style changes almost daily depending on her mood that day. She also changes her hair style/cut/colour frequently. Might correlate with flucuations in her mental health.

Obviously, they're out of style. She's obsessed with Clarissa Darling ensembles, if that makes sense. I think she thinks those outfits are super-unique just because she wastes a lot of money on them.

53a07781f3458_-_cos-02-clarissa-explains-it-all-new-de.jpg

Identity and clothes are closely related, so maybe it's a lack of identity BPD thing?

Last edited:

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Her style changes almost daily depends on her mood that day. She also changes her hair style/cut/colour quite frequently. Might correlate with flucuations in her mental health.

Obviously, they're out of style. She's obsessed with Clarissa Darling ensembles, if that makes sense. I think she thinks those outfits are super-unique just because she wastes a lot of money on them.

View attachment 2651085

Identity and clothes are closely related, so maybe it's a lack of identity BPD thing?
I'd pin this on her being a nutter except a lot of aging out Millennials are now doing this shit. Don't get me wrong Allison is crazier than a shit house rat but this isn't exclusive to her.

I'm Gen X and my generation once we started getting past 30 we would grow our hair out, wear bohemian style of clothing, get into new age, and wear earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. It was a way to age while still trying to be "hip".

Millennials seem to be going the root of dying their hair goofy colors and wearing "quirky" clothing or troon out. But what makes this even cringier than the Gen X version the Gen X version at least we acknowledged we were getting older while trying to simultaneously ward it off. This clown show just comes off as that Steve Buscemi meme of "How do you do my fellow kids".

Also this crap really is a very white person thing hate saying it as a cracker but it's true.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Mike still does Week On videos (Which are 7 videos dropped each day for a week as he tries a diet, store brand products, etc and see the cost and results to how good it was and how it affect his health basically he'll do a weight comparison) and he does product reviews both videos feature his wife she'll just pop up in them from time to time. He gets decent views and seems happy.
Yeah he still does those but he was more entertaining when he was doing "Shameful Sequels". Now when he reviews a movie it's in a "30 second" format where he summarizes it really quickly.

The thing that a lot of his viewers didn't like is one he said something along the lines of, "if you want me to do more movie reviews you need to show your support and buy my book". That right there is bullshit. You can request that but don't use it as a lure to get people to do so. It's scummy.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
I'd pin this on her being a nutter except a lot of aging out Millennials are now doing this shit. Don't get me wrong Allison is crazier than a shit house rat but this isn't exclusive to her.

I'm Gen X and my generation once we started getting past 30 we would grow our hair out, wear bohemian style of clothing, get into new age, and wear earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. It was a way to age while still trying to be "hip".

Millennials seem to be going the root of dying their hair goofy colors and wearing "quirky" clothing or troon out. But what makes this even cringier than the Gen X version the Gen X version at least we acknowledged we were getting older while trying to simultaneously ward it off. This clown show just comes off as that Steve Buscemi meme of "How do you do my fellow kids".

Also this crap really is a very white person thing hate saying it as a cracker but it's true.
It's worse for Allison because she's always looked a decade older than she was, so she looks even more pathetic trying to pull this off.

Whoever

kiwifarms.net
Clicked on a random episode of Movie Nights to see if it's as bad as I remembered... And fuck, I somehow managed to forget that 35 second "sexy" intro was a thing. The actual review is just her and Phelan umm-ing, ahh-ing and acting so awkward you'd think they'd just met in person for the first time and were being forced to record it against their will.

To top it all off, the video came out years ago and she still gets a comment on it every couple of months, and out of all the newer comments she's come back and hearted one gushing over the outfit she's wearing.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Clicked on a random episode of Movie Nights to see if it's as bad as I remembered... And fuck, I somehow managed to forget that 35 second "sexy" intro was a thing. The actual review is just her and Phelan umm-ing, ahh-ing and acting so awkward you'd think they'd just met in person for the first time and were being forced to record it against their will.

To top it all off, the video came out years ago and she still gets a comment on it every couple of months, and out of all the newer comments she's come back and hearted one gushing over the outfit she's wearing.
It still baffles me that Allison made Movie Nights involve mostly talking about movies without a script even though she admitted that she was terrible at improv. There's not even notes being used from what Brad brought up in the It's Pat Movie Nights. So they really are just rambling in front of a camera for whatever long then Allison cuts it down in editing while adding some movie clips here and there. Filmbrain really did follow the same path Allison did in terms of video making.

Whoever

kiwifarms.net
It still baffles me that Allison made Movie Nights involve mostly talking about movies without a script even though she admitted that she was terrible at improv. There's not even notes being used from what Brad brought up in the It's Pat Movie Nights. So they really are just rambling in front of a camera for whatever long then Allison cuts it down in editing while adding some movie clips here and there. Filmbrain really did follow the same path Allison did in terms of video making.
I remember she had some whole excuse about leaving behind OLP and making more "natural" videos which boiled down to "cba to put any kind of effort into content anymore."

Dwight Frye

I want to be a dentist
kiwifarms.net
Whining because you’re playing an online multiplayer game, you’re too retarded to set it to private and get assmad when another player joins? Oh the horror! That’s gotta be years of therapy right there!

Didn’t take long for her to poison Phelan did it?

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Truly a fate worse than that of Antigone and Haimon. To play a kid's game, overlook a default setting and thus losing maybe an hour of gametime. The horror. The horror.

The actual review is just her and Phelan umm-ing, ahh-ing and acting so awkward you'd think they'd just met in person for the first time and were being forced to record it against their wil
You know what that reminds me of: two random pupils that have been partnered up by their teacher, who have to do a presentation on a partner work where neither really understood the assignment.

MidUSA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my god this woman just can’t be bothered to wear a solid colour shirt. Instead of that geometric pattern, how does she manage to make my eyes hurt? That is quite the accomplishment.
She's going for that 90's football (soccer) goalkeeper jersey fashion.

JamesFargo

Saying "oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
It still baffles me that Allison made Movie Nights involve mostly talking about movies without a script even though she admitted that she was terrible at improv.
Lewis reads from scripts. Lindsay publicly divorced herself from the in-house Walker style. She still uses scripts, along with funny cutaways.

Allison wants an inanimate ear, basically. 'We' do not exist past the extent that she needs us to feed her ego.

At least she edits her videos down. In the beginning, it was an uninterrupted stream with Phelan joining on Skype.
She's going for that 90's goalkeeper jersey fashion.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Lewis reads from scripts. Lindsay publicly divorced herself from the in-house Walker style. She still uses scripts, along with funny cutaways.

Allison wants an inanimate ear, basically. "We" do not exist past the extent that she needs us to feed her ego.

At least she edits her videos down. In the beginning, it was just an uninterrupted stream with Phelan joining on Skype.
An uninterrupted stream? Jesus she was just following Spoony's path with wanting to do unedited vlogs instead of edited reviews. Then again even with his vlogs, Spoony did use notes for those instead of just completely rambling to the camera. I think another issue with Allison is that she gets paid per video on Patreon. Her audience likes her bottom of the barrel material like the Swan Princess Christmas review. That is the worst review I have ever seen in my life, yet it actually has a overwhelmingly positive like to dislike ratio.
1635073889408.png
She doesn't have to fix how she makes videos because her audience just eats it up no matter what. She gets paid per video on Patreon so why not make more low effort videos like the slime one that are easier to pump out than a good video that takes a while to make?

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Truly a fate worse than that of Antigone and Haimon. To play a kid's game, overlook a default setting and thus losing maybe an hour of gametime. The horror. The horror.

You know what that reminds me of: two random pupils that have been partnered up by their teacher, who have to do a presentation on a partner work where neither really understood the assignment.
He should of saved it