TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Just_a_Bored_Guy

Cruising with the guys
kiwifarms.net
Phelous always looks so sad when his mom busts in and takes over his videos. He's getting better at hiding it though, the simulated eye contact isn't creepy uncanny valley at all.

#changethechannel
Rate me what you will, but I really hope Phelan isn't going to be phasing out his normal format for this junk.

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact they turned down Jontron and Egoraptor. They said as much in an ancient Game Grumps video.
Which is hilarious because RLM follows so few people on twitter but Arin Hanson is inexplicably one of them.

Be careful what you wish for... Because it's October, Halloween is around the corner and there are true horrors few dare speak!
Allison who is this for? Who is the audience? No one gives a fuck that you bought "lol randummm" shit off of Instagram ads. This doesn't qualify as content. Also Elf makeup is like dollar store cheap if I'm not mistaken. How tf can she take the time to add a picture in picture defending her greasy face but not have a fucking monitor or take a 5 second test footage to check? This is film making 101 here you'd think someone with a decade of experience would know this.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Allison who is this for? Who is the audience? No one gives a fuck that you bought "lol randummm" shit off of Instagram ads.
The number of views for this video is somewhat subpar but still close to her average and it sits at about 6.6k views. There's videos that get less views (specifically when she's just doing the Scalfani maneuver, ie: sitting in her car and stuffing her face with frosted calories)... incidently, her crossover videos get around 16k-17k views, so again, she's merely leeching off of the fame of others.

TheSword

Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with here?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m actually one of the people that enjoys phelous’ reviews of old cartoons more than his horror movies, but it’s been hard to watch recently with lupa more involved. Allison’s comedy seems like it’s a poorly done imitation of phelous’, like she copied off his notes without actually understanding what they meant. Not to say she’s entirely identical to him.. no, then she might be funny.

skykiii

kiwifarms.net
An uninterrupted stream? Jesus she was just following Spoony's path with wanting to do unedited vlogs instead of edited reviews. Then again even with his vlogs, Spoony did use notes for those instead of just completely rambling to the camera.
Also, at the risk of sounding like a stan for the guy, Spoony had some degree of genuine charisma and often had a very interesting and unique perspective. Like, I genuinely enjoy listening to him just ramble. Allison is just boring and never really says anything that your average person on the street couldn't say just as easily.

EDIT: Just gonna add, sad to say I feel like Phelous is going downhill. Last couple of months he hasn't put out as much, and its mostly been either re-edits or else these Lupa collabs that nobody likes. For fucks sake I want another Dingo Pictures video or something else on the DBZ Big Green dub.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m actually one of the people that enjoys phelous’ reviews of old cartoons more than his horror movies, but it’s been hard to watch recently with lupa more involved. Allison’s comedy seems like it’s a poorly done imitation of phelous’, like she copied off his notes without actually understanding what they meant. Not to say she’s entirely identical to him.. no, then she might be funny.
When I think of Lupa's style of humor, the image I see is her doing an awkward shrug while mugging into the camera and saying "derpty doo".
Every vlog or commentary that I have seen with both of them, they look really awkward and just prattle down their lines, oftentimes in a really dull and subdued voice.

Also, at the risk of sounding like a stan for the guy, Spoony had some degree of genuine charisma and often had a very interesting and unique perspective. Like, I genuinely enjoy listening to him just ramble. Allison is just boring and never really says anything that your average person on the street couldn't say just as easily.
Spoony's old videos are absolutely amazing and people who go "Spoony was never good" clearly fall for the "everything a lolcow does is by default stupid and bad" and usually comes from people who started following him once his downfall began.
That is not to say that he wasn't a massive douche off the camera or that he isn't a massive failure (one of the biggest on KF to be honest). It just means this: Guy could make really great and entertaining videos back in his day.

And his comments on videos was oftentimes pretty good. His referential jokes were pretty solid as well.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Phelous always looks so sad when his mom busts in and takes over his videos. He's getting better at hiding it though, the simulated eye contact isn't creepy uncanny valley at all.

#changethechannel
Dammit Phelous! Can you NOT do stuff with Lupa in it? I love your stuff but she sucks the life out of you when you're on camera together and just talking.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
I actually watched a bit of Phelan's newer stuff yesterday, and got to say, his humor still holds up and reminds me of videogamedunkey's, less irritating then Dunkey of course, more self-aware and self-deprecating (in a good way and in character). I quite enjoyed a lot, which begs the question, why is he always surrounded with cows? Allison, Dickman, ChaosD1, SadPanda, with only normal person being, outside of Phelan, Welshy.

Last edited:

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
I actually watched a bit of Phelan's newer stuff yesterday, and got to say, his humor still holds up and reminds me of videogamedunkey's, less irritating then Dunkey of course, more self-aware and self-deprecating (in a good way and in character). I quite enjoyed a lot, which begs the question, why is begs the question, why is he always surrounded with cows? Allison, Dickman, ChaosD1, SadPanda, with only normal person being, outside of Phelan, Welshy.
Bad company perhaps

Nobue

Double-poster Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
I actually watched a bit of Phelan's newer stuff yesterday, and got to say, his humor still holds up and reminds me of videogamedunkey's, less irritating then Dunkey of course, more self-aware and self-deprecating (in a good way and in character). I quite enjoyed a lot, which begs the question, why is begs the question, why is he always surrounded with cows? Allison, Dickman, ChaosD1, SadPanda, with only normal person being, outside of Phelan, Welshy.
I guess it's like a sober touring musician--he's a normal guy in a career that attracts freaks.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Speeking of ChaosD1, some old shitposts by him (one mentions Allison and Phelan)

emvoFzP.png

HCoWf8O.png

5cBpBbm.png