TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

skykiii

kiwifarms.net
Spoony's old videos are absolutely amazing and people who go "Spoony was never good" clearly fall for the "everything a lolcow does is by default stupid and bad" and usually comes from people who started following him once his downfall began.
That is not to say that he wasn't a massive douche off the camera or that he isn't a massive failure (one of the biggest on KF to be honest). It just means this: Guy could make really great and entertaining videos back in his day.

And his comments on videos was oftentimes pretty good. His referential jokes were pretty solid as well.
Yeah, with other cows like Lindsay Ellis, I kinda always felt like there was something wrong with them--even back in her Nostalgia Chick days I always felt like she was a bit of a pretentious know-it-all bitch, so seeing that she's been revealed to be, well, a bitch... just carries this feeling of "I told you so."

With Spoony, I'm genuinely sad he fell, and a part of me wants to not really believe it.

I actually never discovered Lupa until I started watching Phelous, and even then I quickly abandoned her. I wound up watching her Witchcraft marathon plus a few select others but mostly, her stuff is only good if you have a pre-existing interest in the material. Even then, its the material that's good, not her presentation.

Common Shadow

kiwifarms.net
Allison did the best comeback anybody has ever done. At least she didn't try to dox this person or try to get them fired from their job.
View attachment 2701472
Didn't take long to get a screen grab damn! Impressive!

Yeah, with other cows like Lindsay Ellis, I kinda always felt like there was something wrong with them--even back in her Nostalgia Chick days I always felt like she was a bit of a pretentious know-it-all bitch, so seeing that she's been revealed to be, well, a bitch... just carries this feeling of "I told you so."

With Spoony, I'm genuinely sad he fell, and a part of me wants to not really believe it.

I actually never discovered Lupa until I started watching Phelous, and even then I quickly abandoned her. I wound up watching her Witchcraft marathon plus a few select others but mostly, her stuff is only good if you have a pre-existing interest in the material. Even then, its the material that's good, not her presentation.
Lindsay has been one of those faux empathy-types when it benefitted her career. When JewWario an heroed, LordKat claimed she and Todd were getting high and drunk during a memorial or something; can't remember specifics. Later, he says he considers Lindsay a good friend after that and other things he witnessed her doing. Really strange relationships past and current CA people have with each other and their views on each shift given their stations in life. Either they are shitty people or they aren't.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Most of ex-producers are so oblivious to the world around them. Still living in the glory days of blip, being part of Channel Awesome and with little to no working experience, they only see themselves like some powerfantasy protagonists. Everything belongs to them, fame, glory and money.

The money they get from Patreon is also used to help other producers, making their magical circle of delusion even more delusional.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
LordKat claimed she and Todd were getting high and drunk during a memorial or something; can't remember specifics
Would like to find more detail on this, if true. Todd has mentioned a drinking problem in the past and Lindsay is a drinking problem, but neither has mentioned being high. Trying to make notes for a potential Todd cow thread if he ever reaches that point and my knowledge of that particular timeframe (GamerGate/JewWario) is woefully weak.

Last edited:

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Would like to find more detail on this, if true. Todd has mentioned a drinking problem in the past and Lindsay is a drinking problem, but neither has mentioned being high. Trying to makes notes for a potential Todd cow thread if he ever reaches that point and my knowledge of that particular timeframe (GamerGate/JewWario) is woefully weak.

Todd has a great way of escaping his own thread. He makes good content, gets involved in drama just enough to show his potential, but lacks consistency and commitment to his cowdom.

Anyway, back to Lupa. I have noticed that if you combine Lupa and Oancitizen, and give it personality and charisma you get Brad, The Cinema Snob?

Last edited:

Common Shadow

kiwifarms.net
Would like to find more detail on this, if true. Todd has mentioned a drinking problem in the past and Lindsay is a drinking problem, but neither has mentioned being high. Trying to makes notes for a potential Todd cow thread if he ever reaches that point and my knowledge of that particular timeframe (GamerGate/JewWario) is woefully weak.
If I can find the LordKat segment where he mentions this, I'll link it.

EDIT: Jason took down most of his old podcast segments on Youtube and there isn't a lot of reuploaders so, finding what he said is almost impossible and it wasn't regarding JewWario my mistake.

"...to any well-adjusted adult, his rant where he bragged about telling off Lindsey Ellis and Todd for showing up at his father's funeral to show support demonstrated that Jason clearly has some serious problems mentally speaking, as well as possibly just having a shitty personality."

The reason he bitched them out was because they allegedly showed up drunk and high. This was part of a Reddit post asking where LordKat had disappeared to. The post claims you can hear about it on a LK Channel Awesome Supercut on YT, but the video is incredibly long so, if you want to comb through it in hopes of finding it, have fun!

https://youtu.be/GvmtRwjMykI

Last edited:

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
If I can find the LordKat segment where he mentions this, I'll link it.

EDIT: Jason took down most of his old podcast segments on Youtube and there isn't a lot of reuploaders so, finding what he said is almost impossible and it wasn't regarding JewWario my mistake.

"...to any well-adjusted adult, his rant where he bragged about telling off Lindsey Ellis and Todd for showing up at his father's funeral to show support demonstrated that Jason clearly has some serious problems mentally speaking, as well as possibly just having a shitty personality."

The reason he bitched them out was because they allegedly showed up drunk and high. This was part of a Reddit post asking where LordKat had disappeared to. The post claims you can hear about it on a LK Channel Awesome Supercut on YT, but the video is incredibly long so, if you want to comb through it in hopes of finding it, have fun!

https://youtu.be/GvmtRwjMykI
It isn't that one. He does talk about Lindsay showing up at his father's wake in the first one. So it might be that one. If it's the second one, then you're out of luck considering nobody has been able to get a copy of it since it got deleted.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
It isn't that one. He does talk about Lindsay showing up at his father's wake in the first one. So it might be that one. If it's the second one, then you're out of luck considering nobody has been able to get a copy of it since it got deleted.

The one where he said he respected her, because she gave her condolence at the funeral? I think there is a supercut of his Channel Awesome mentions, that consists of that as well.

JamesFargo

Small booty, big crimes against humanity
kiwifarms.net
Really strange relationships past and current CA people have with each other and their views on each shift given their stations in life. Either they are shitty people or they aren't.
My take on it is that they were never friends; they were partners. Even Todd and Lindsay felt more like a political marriage.

The only person who was there to make friends was Brad, and we saw how Lupa rewarded him.
Trying to make notes for a potential Todd cow thread
An alarming number of Channel Awesome hosts are cows, true. But many of them are just normies, like Todd.

Last edited:

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
My take on it is that they were never friends; they were partners. Even Todd and Lindsay felt more like a political marriage.

Always found every single TGWTG producer couple more as friends with benefits, then a real boyfriend - girlfriend relationship. Even Paw has minus billion % connection with Elisa (who implied that she could be asexual in so many occasions). I hate myself for saying this, but even Allison and Phelos have slightly better chemistry then Paw and Elisa, hell even Hope and Nash were more convincing couple then P&E. Like I said, none of them were convincing as a pair, and its no wonder that Doug refused drunken Lindsay and took a fat rich wife instead. And Todd is the King of TGWTG Simps.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Would like to find more detail on this, if true. Todd has mentioned a drinking problem in the past and Lindsay is a drinking problem, but neither has mentioned being high. Trying to make notes for a potential Todd cow thread if he ever reaches that point and my knowledge of that particular timeframe (GamerGate/JewWario) is woefully weak.

Todd has a great way of escaping his own thread. He makes good content, gets involved in drama just enough to show his potential, but lacks consistency and commitment to his cowdom.

It's not going to happen. Todd was just a hanger-on, like Paw and Phelous. If he said something embarassing, it's because he was being coached.

An alarming number of Channel Awesome hosts are cows, true. But many of them are just normies.

Is Todd being pounded in the ass by JacobOtaku?

Until thay faithful day comes, I really can't bring myself to care about Todd. He was never a major evangelist for anyone. He's just kind of there.

Todd is reliving his own version of Hell. Always a simp/pegging material, never a boyfriend/husband for left wing Nazis.
I tried making a Todd thread, but I deleted it after a few days. There are some issues with a Todd thread:
1. I'm not sure of the appeal is Todd himself or his videos which could get him a spot in a place like MultiMedia.
2. Todd doesn't seem to do any real lolcow behavior, and if it does happen it seems to go away just as quickly as it came.
3. His shows One Hit Wonderland and Trainwreckords seem to have people in the TGWTG threads that seem to genuinely enjoy those parts of his channel.

Honestly, after Todd joined in on the Chez Apocalypse Anti-GamerGate campaign, the only time I've seen him really go nuts on Twitter was when he said he wasn't going to do Q and As because all he got was people asking his opinions on music. Maybe if he goes on a block spree over people telling him what kind of videos to make, we could have something, but I doubt it.

Honestly, I'd say Todd is like Icarus except he has yet to fly too close to the sun. Given his circle of friends, there's a lot of potential for drama and landmines, but he's navigated it as well as anyone in his situation.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
I tried making a Todd thread, but I deleted it after a few days. There are some issues with a Todd thread:
1. I'm not sure of the appeal is Todd himself or his videos which could get him a spot in a place like MultiMedia.
2. Todd doesn't seem to do any real lolcow behavior, and if it does happen it seems to go away just as quickly as it came.
3. His shows One Hit Wonderland and Trainwreckords seem to have people in the TGWTG threads that seem to genuinely enjoy those parts of his channel.

Honestly, after Todd joined in on the Chez Apocalypse Anti-GamerGate campaign, the only time I've seen him really go nuts on Twitter was when he said he wasn't going to do Q and As because all he got was people asking his opinions on music. Maybe if he goes on a block spree over people telling him what kind of videos to make, we could have something, but I doubt it.

Honestly, I'd say Todd is like Icarus except he has yet to fly too close to the sun. Given his circle of friends, there's a lot of potential for drama and landmines, but he's navigated it as well as anyone in his situation.
To be clear, I don't want to make a Todd thread. It would mean things have gone extremely sideways, and I am a fan of his shows, so him crossing into full cowdom is not a positive IMO. But I do have a reasonably detailed and accurate OP prepared in case he does cross that line and a good dox is a terrible thing to waste.

More on topic, how does Lupa achieve being an actual black hole of charisma? What is her appeal? I would ask to whom she appeals but her viewing numbers answer that as "very few."

JamesFargo

Small booty, big crimes against humanity
kiwifarms.net
More on topic, how does Lupa achieve being an actual black hole of charisma?
By being drunk.:shit-eating:

OLP is weirdly listenable. Movie Nights reminds me of the worst DJ in your town: in love with the sound of his own voice. He waffles rather than playing music, advertises his own show (which we're already listening to), and when he does play music, he talks all over it.

Doing the exact same shit for years, and getting away with it.

Last edited:

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
By being drunk.:shit-eating:

OLP is weirdly listenable. Movie Nights reminds me of the worst DJ in your town; in love with the sound of his own voice. He waffles rather than playing music, advertises his own show (which we're already listening to), and when he does play music, he talks all over it.

Doing the exact same shit for years, and getting away with it.

Movie Nights is like Cinemassacre's Rental Reviews, attempt at Red Letter Media style. What they lack is self-awareness, humor and chemistry. Most of copycats just don't have the skill to pull that off. Movie Nights is especially hard sell, because Lupa started as a copycat of "movie reviews", reviewing Z list movies, while not knowing who Cynthia Rothrock is or not watching Baywatch, but reviewing the Baywatch movie.

And you can forgive her on some level, but after going for the "freestyle movie review format" you can see her lack of commitment, preparation and her "wacky humor" just doesn't transition well to MN. Also, RLM do reviews in pair, bouncing of each other, while Allison is mostly alone in her reviews, thinking she can carry the whole show alone. And there is a catch, unless you are really, really talented presenter like Spoony or JesuOtaku (before transition), it's hard to pull off.

Also he did defend a pedophile at one point.

screen-shot-2015-09-04-at-10-48-07-am-png.46837

Last edited: