TGWTG Allison Pregler / Obscurus Lupa / Movie Nights - The vindictive leader of #ChangeTheChannel, GOTIS personified, vendetta against The Cinema Snob

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Movie Nights is like Cinemassacre's Rental Reviews, attempt at Red Letter Media style. What they lack is self-awareness, humor and chemistry. Most of copycats just don't have the skill to pull that off. Movie Nights is especially hard sell, because Lupa started as a copycat of "movie reviews", reviewing Z list movies, while not knowing who Cynthia Rothrock is or not watching Baywatch, but reviewing the Baywatch movie.

And you can forgive her on some level, but after going for the "freestyle movie review format" you can see her lack of commitment, preparation and her "wacky humor" just doesn't transition well to MN. Also, RLM do reviews in pair, bouncing of each other, while Allison is mostly alone in her reviews, thinking she can carry the whole show alone. And there is a catch, unless you are really, really talented presenter like Spoony or JesuOtaku (before transition), it's hard to pull off.

Also he did defend a pedophile at one point.

screen-shot-2015-09-04-at-10-48-07-am-png.46837
Todd still followed Nyberg as of 24 December 2020, though he unfollowed it at some point between then and now. He does however follow this little-used alt account from Allison:
Screenshot (892).png

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Kurt Vonnegut has a good bit in Wampeters: When you're famous, every passing acquaintance is a "good friend." (He ends by ripping on his "good friend" Gore Vidal.)

Todd and Lupa are not friends. I hate how these bozos will close ranks. Like the world's most pussy police union.

There was a running joke that Lindsay Ellis's character Nostalgia Chick was in love with Todd in the Shadows (whos character despised her), meanwhile Todd's character was in love with Lupa. It was never funny to me, probably because Friends did it better:

2EvA.gif

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
And it always turns into a discussion about how he manages to dance the razor's edge and avoid getting a thread of his own. It's awe inspiring.
His name "Todd in the Shadows" is pretty appropriate. Unlike cows he never really goes for the Spotlight he just lurks in the twitter shadows and gets involved in cow drama by being a virtual signaling cuck faggot who loves to white knight from his twitter.

So yeah he pops up a lot but doesn't do enough to deserver his own thread.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
His name "Todd in the Shadows" is pretty appropriate. Unlike cows he never really goes for the Spotlight he just lurks in the twitter shadows and gets involved in cow drama by being a virtual signaling cuck faggot who loves to white knight from his twitter.

So yeah he pops up a lot but doesn't do enough to deserver his own thread.
But again, there’s always the potential things change. Especially considering his circle of friends.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone post her simping fo Lewis during his ralph feud

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
More on topic, how does Lupa achieve being an actual black hole of charisma? What is her appeal? I would ask to whom she appeals but her viewing numbers answer that as "very few."
She had tits. Any woman on the internet tends to be popular with simps and betas who think, "cool! I could have a girlfriend like her!". Problem is she's aged like milk, looks like a crazy cat lady and the only guy she could really get was a Canadian autist who still plays with toys. She's got nothing to offer.

TheBeast66

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, with other cows like Lindsay Ellis, I kinda always felt like there was something wrong with them--even back in her Nostalgia Chick days I always felt like she was a bit of a pretentious know-it-all bitch, so seeing that she's been revealed to be, well, a bitch... just carries this feeling of "I told you so."

With Spoony, I'm genuinely sad he fell, and a part of me wants to not really believe it.

I actually never discovered Lupa until I started watching Phelous, and even then I quickly abandoned her. I wound up watching her Witchcraft marathon plus a few select others but mostly, her stuff is only good if you have a pre-existing interest in the material. Even then, its the material that's good, not her presentation.
I never liked Lindsay, she always came across as arrogant and pretentious in what little I've seen from her.

I liked Spoonies movie reviews, but his wrestling reviews worried me, since one time he ended one by totally losing his mind and screaming "I'M TIRED OF LIVING UP TO WHAT EVERYONE EXPECTS OF ME!" It's also sad that apparently everyone close to him has been driven away.

I avoid Lupas videos like the plague but I know she does love starting fake drama for the attention.

m1ddl3m4rch

'beware the ides of March'
kiwifarms.net

I never liked Lindsay, she always came across as arrogant and pretentious in what little I've seen from her.

I liked Spoonies movie reviews, but his wrestling reviews worried me, since one time he ended one by totally losing his mind and screaming "I'M TIRED OF LIVING UP TO WHAT EVERYONE EXPECTS OF ME!" It's also sad that apparently everyone close to him has been driven away.

I avoid Lupas videos like the plague but I know she does love starting fake drama for the attention.
Ellis did great at tearing down garbage, like RENT, late / finale GOT and The Hobbit trilogy. I also enjoyed her review and special on Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's interesting that she can see all that, but can't allow her critical eye to turn towards her sacred cows.

I still think Lupa's Charmed Reviews are hilarious. That show was awful and it's a lot of fun to laugh at. Also interesting that its about catty bitches and flimsy female empowerment / go team feminism plots, and that Lupa can see it clearly there.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net

Ellis did great at tearing down garbage, like RENT, late / finale GOT and The Hobbit trilogy. I also enjoyed her review and special on Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's interesting that she can see all that, but can't allow her critical eye to turn towards her sacred cows.
It's always possible that she's aware of the sacred cows and thus won't say anything about them so there will be no negative impact to her career. She's hitched her wagon to Social Justice for about a decade so it will be difficult for her to get out of that completely unscathed if she wanted to do so.